PDA

View Full Version : Ability of overcome mistakes

TexansFight
09-10-2007, 01:56 PM
This is what good teams do. We left a potential 14 points off the board with Schaub's end zone interception and AJ's football. That stuff would have doomed us in the past and would screw us against a better football team but we were still able to win. Its a good feeling to know that we won and could have a played a lot better given our potential.

McKinney needs to be benched. He is getting abused out there.

real
09-10-2007, 02:00 PM
I don't think you bench McKinney for Flannigan. Nor Chris White.

HOU-TEX
09-10-2007, 02:10 PM
I don't think you bench McKinney for Flannigan. Nor Chris White.

Not this soon, but if he continues to get thrown around it should definitely be something to consider in the near future.:)

Vinny
09-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Ability of overcome mistakes? All your base are belong to us!

real
09-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Not this soon, but if he continues to get thrown around it should definitely be something to consider in the near future.:)

I think we need a better center definitely. But looking at the alternatives, I wouldn't be too quick to pull that trigger. I'm in love with Chris White....I think this guys is really good, but I'd rather have Mckinney in the game because of his cohesiveness with the 1st team, and Chris White was really impressive against back-ups in the pre-season....I'm not at all enamored with Flannigan...

McKinney did get handled a few times, but he was also a big help on that 10 min game icing drive....

I think the line that's out there right now is about as good as it's gonna get this year....

But I do agree that he needs to stop getting manhandled at the point of attack so often....

Silver Oak
09-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Wasn't McKinney blocking that big SOB Tyler all day long? That guy is huge!

JohnsonFan
09-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Chiefs D-line was just really good they have boone who kept knocking us down