PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Panthers Smack Talk Thread

CantStopTheCats
09-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Sorry to break it to you guys. But you dont have much of a chance against the Panthers. You did beat the Chiefs. They suck. I will give you the win in 03. We played bad in that game, and with Morgan injured our defense wasn't great. Then again we had the game won if Jermaine Wiggins would have caught the 5 yd TD pass.

We crushed the St.Louis Lambs today. They had a top 5 offense last year. With our new Offensive Coordinator (Jeff Davidson) Our explosive playbook cannot be stopped. With the new zone blocking system, #34 Deangelo Williams and #26 Deshaun Foster are doing great things. #17 Jake Delhomme had 3 touchdown passes, one of those passes a 60 something yarder to #89 Steve Smith. The other two touchdowns were thrown to #18 Drew Carter who is having a break out season.

Our front four really stepped up. (Rucker,Makkeoutu,Jenks,Peppers) even our backup DE Otis Grigsby had a good game as did our backup tackle #92 Damione Lewis. Our best backup defensive linemen Stanley McClover wasnt even activated, nor was our beast from USC Dwayne Jarrett. #55 Dan Morgan had 5 tackles and he didn't blitz the whole game. Thomas Davis and #52 Rookie out of Miams U Jon beason also showed good coverage. Your passing attack isnt even close the intimidating level of the Lambs, so you can expect alot more pressure from our Lb's.

Our broken secondary even showed greatness, holding the rams from a pass over 20 yards all day, and also showing that they are hard hitters. Our Cornerbacks are some of the best in the game. Gamble is an amazing open field tackler, and a good shutdown corner. #23 Ken lucas is one of the most respected Corners in the league, being right behind Champ Bailey in Average yards per completion and interceptions. Richard Marshall was easily the best rookie corner in the league last year. He is the best nickel back in the league.

I will give you that Matt Shuabb is a good Quarterback. I would have much rather taken him then David Carr. But Carr has potential if he can only be pulled out of his shock and awe from having to play behind and offensive line such as yours.

Panthers-30
Texicans-10

GuerillaBlack
09-09-2007, 09:50 PM
What is Texicans suppose to mean? Something funny? I nominate you as the new HersheyBar.

Pantherstang84
09-09-2007, 09:52 PM
And it starts already.....

TheIronDuke
09-09-2007, 09:53 PM
I expected a couple of days at least. :bat:

Jackofalltrades
09-09-2007, 09:53 PM
I do think we have the upper hand in the game on paper, but as the saying goes, "Any given Sunday."

Lauren
09-09-2007, 09:54 PM
What is Texicans suppose to mean? Something funny? I nominate you as the new HersheyBar.
Right? I don't even have an ounce of "-ican" blood in my body.

TheIronDuke
09-09-2007, 09:56 PM
HA HA I didn't even see the comment that Dwayne Jarrett is a beast. He's a crappy Cali WR just like Reggie Bush. Cali football talent really is overrated.

Jackofalltrades
09-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Funny he didn't mention that Jarrett wasn't active for today's game.

GuerillaBlack
09-09-2007, 09:58 PM
HA HA I didn't even see the comment that Dwayne Jarrett is a beast. He's a crappy Cali WR just like Reggie Bush. Cali football talent really is overrated.

It sure is. The best players come from Down South (especially Texas).

TheIronDuke
09-09-2007, 10:03 PM

I can't imagine that any city can proclaim as many current NFL players as Houston, really, I can't.

Either way, Carolina, meh. We should win this one too.

eriadoc
09-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Not to worry; the real Jake Delhomme will soon step forward. The Kittens never seem to show up for two consecutive games. There's real talent there, and they've shown they can be a very good team. They just mysteriously disappear from week to week. Good luck to you and may the best team win (that would be us, by the way :) ).

Texan Asylum
09-09-2007, 10:08 PM
But Carr has potential if he can only be pulled out of his shock and awe from having to play behind and offensive line such as yours.

Panthers-30
Texicans-10

Hope you boys put Carr in so he can see what it feels like getting sacked from the defensive side of our team as well! Pretty funny how this is basically the same Off. line and the net results are totally different with a new quarterback.

:texflag:

beerlover
09-09-2007, 10:09 PM
the true sign a team has come of age is winning the games they are supposed to win. both the Texans & Panthers we're favored both won today. While I fully expect the Panthers to be favored next week this would mean a game they should win it will be worth the price of admission to see just which team actually has come of age :cool:

CantStopTheCats
09-09-2007, 10:09 PM

Yea, because you know Ahman Green will just bust the wall down for you guys.

CantStopTheCats
09-09-2007, 10:11 PM

Cosidering you guys have a winning season and all you guys should beat us.......Oh wait thats right you dont have a winning season.

Jackofalltrades
09-09-2007, 10:11 PM
Don't show up for two games in a row?

Thanks for the ignorance display. Panthers are actually known for being a streaky team, thus playing well for several games in a row.

The real Delhomme will show up, today was a good preview.

Leahmic223
09-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Sorry to break it to you guys. But you dont have much of a chance against the Panthers. You did beat the Chiefs. They suck. I will give you the win in 03. We played bad in that game, and with Morgan injured our defense wasn't great. Then again we had the game won if Jermaine Wiggins would have caught the 5 yd TD pass.

Yeah we Shall see come the 16th...

We crushed the St.Louis Lambs today. They had a top 5 offense last year. With our new Offensive Coordinator (Jeff Davidson) Our explosive playbook cannot be stopped. With the new zone blocking system, #34 Deangelo Williams and #26 Deshaun Foster are doing great things. #17 Jake Delhomme had 3 touchdown passes, one of those passes a 60 something yarder to #89 Steve Smith. The other two touchdowns were thrown to #18 Drew Carter who is having a break out season.

Well if you want to go by last year... we can. The Cheifs made it farther than both the Panthers and the Rams last year. Instead they made it in the Amazing Football Conference, and not that nancy boy conference your team plays in. DeAngelo Williams...Foster...wait didn't we just SHUT DOWN Larry Johnson...nuff said. Jake Delhomme so what, the guy has disappeared more often than not. Steve Smith is a beast though, but Dunta can cover him, I am pretty positive he can.

Our front four really stepped up. (Rucker,Makkeoutu,Jenks,Peppers) even our backup DE Otis Grigsby had a good game as did our backup tackle #92 Damione Lewis. Our best backup defensive linemen Stanley McClover wasnt even activated, nor was our beast from USC Dwayne Jarrett. #55 Dan Morgan had 5 tackles and he didn't blitz the whole game. Thomas Davis and #52 Rookie out of Miams U Jon beason also showed good coverage. Your passing attack isnt even close the intimidating level of the Lambs, so you can expect alot more pressure from our Lb's.

So did our front 4...our passing attack is extremely underrated. The Cheifs fans said the same thing (All you guys have is Andre Johnson) boy were they wrong.

Our broken secondary even showed greatness, holding the rams from a pass over 20 yards all day, and also showing that they are hard hitters. Our Cornerbacks are some of the best in the game. Gamble is an amazing open field tackler, and a good shutdown corner. #23 Ken lucas is one of the most respected Corners in the league, being right behind Champ Bailey in Average yards per completion and interceptions. Richard Marshall was easily the best rookie corner in the league last year. He is the best nickel back in the league.

Like I said...our passing is extremely underrated. No one knows how good Daniels really is and Andre is a pure beast, nuff said. Also Jacoby made some good plays also.

Overall, we have a pretty good record when it comes to teams that has a feline mascot, I am not worried at all. You guys will be just another victim.

The Pencil Neck
09-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Frankly, this is exactly the attitude we're hoping for. We've been dismissed and disregarded by teams for 5 years.

Well...

We're not those Texans any more. Over the last 13 games of last season, we were a top 10 defense and a lot of people don't realize that. And this year, we have an offense to go with it.

The Panthers are definitely going to be a test and are definitely going to show us where we're at.

Honestly, I don't think that you're as good as you think you are and I don't think we're as bad as you think we are.

Texans - 20
Panthers - 17

Wolf
09-09-2007, 10:14 PM
well come carolina guys.

if you want to know everything and anything about Carr ,try a search on this board ,y'all will be amazed ;)
:whip:

TEXANRED
09-09-2007, 10:15 PM

I will give you that Matt Shuabb is a good Quarterback. I would have much rather taken him then David Carr. But Carr has potential if he can only be pulled out of his shock and awe from having to play behind and offensive line such as yours.

Panthers-30
Texicans-10

Didn't the Texans win the last time we met?

gjmac2
09-09-2007, 10:15 PM

Panthers-30
Texicans-10

Texans will be fired up. It's David Carr week!

:neener: lol:

TexanRevolution
09-09-2007, 10:16 PM
WTF????

Glad you broke away from your shine running, nascar, bangin' your cousin, or whatever it is you like to do in Carolina.

We rolled the Cheifs and might just sneak up on your pussycats.

Meow and get lost!

CantStopTheCats
09-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Yeah we Shall see come the 16th...

Well if you want to go buy last year... we can. The Cheifs made it farther than both the Panthers and the Rams last year. Instead they made it in the Amazing Football Conference, and not that nancy boy conference your team plays in. DeAngelo Williams...Foster...wait didn't we just SHUT DOWN Larry Johnson...nuff said. Jake Delhomme so what, the guy has disappeared more often than not. Steve Smith is a beast though, but Dunta can cover him, I am pretty positive he can.

Hahahahahahahahahahhah. I just peed a little

So did our front 4...our passing attack is extremely overrated. The Cheifs fans said the same thing (All you guys have is Andre Johnson) boy were they wrong.

Our Corners are better than the cheifs.

Like I said...our passing is extremely overrated. No one knows how good Daniels really is and Andre is a pure beast, nuff said. Also Jacoby made some good plays also.

Overall, we have a pretty good record when it comes to teams that has a feline mascot, I am not worried at all. You guys will be just another victim. Wtf is a Texan, like is it just somebody from Texas? wow...creative

Fixed

Leahmic223
09-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Fixed

Steve Smith will find out the hard way then...just like LJ found out the hard way.

You guys beat a good team, but like I said, you play in the Nancyboy Football Conference, I don't expect much from you guys.

CantStopTheCats
09-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Steve Smith will find out the hard way then...just like LJ found out the hard way.

You guys beat a good team, but like I said, you play in the Nancyboy Football Conference, I don't expect much from you guys.

It must be easy for you guys because no one ever expects anything out ya'll.

Smitty has never found out any way. I doubt some second rate corner can do it.

LORK 88
09-09-2007, 10:20 PM
This is pointless trash talk gone wrong. I just feel bad for all the other good-willed Panther fans who came here to talk football who will have their rep tarnished around here because of 1 fan taking it too far.

TEXANRED
09-09-2007, 10:21 PM
I am pretty sure the Texans beat the Panthers the last time we met, in fact I believe it was the year the Panthers went to the super bowl.

So that would make you 0-2 at Reliant Stadium.

This is not a home game, but the result is the same.

Jackofalltrades
09-09-2007, 10:21 PM
The best CB's in the game have called Steve Smith out...not one of them had anything to say after the game.

Carr doesn't matter, your long time starter is just our back up.

We have three very good corners and one of the best defenses in the league. Talk all you want now, your winning streak will come to an end in a week.

TexanRevolution
09-09-2007, 10:22 PM
If you knew how to read, you'd see that I'm not from Houston...but that's okay. From what I understand literacy's not that important in the Carolinas.

Leahmic223
09-09-2007, 10:23 PM

Second Rate Corner...okay watch more football and come back...

NitroGSXR
09-09-2007, 10:23 PM

Oh come on. Dunta's no second rate cornerback. He's a former pro bowler who brings some serious wood. I don't know if he can cover Steve though. Smith is just blazing fast and Dunta struggles with coverage at times. He's more of a 'you better hope that you're not coming in my direction with the football' kind of guy. A serious hitter. Just as much as Steve Smith is a serious receiver.

CantStopTheCats
09-09-2007, 10:24 PM
I am pretty sure the Texans beat the Panthers the last time we met, in fact I believe it was the year the Panthers went to the super bowl.

So that would make you 0-2 at Reliant Stadium.

This is not a home game, but the result is the same.

Yea because our team hasn't changed a bit in 5 years. We had the game won, we out played ya'll and we still played horrible. Where was your team during the playoffs. Oh yea thats right watching from there couch.

GuerillaBlack
09-09-2007, 10:24 PM
I can't imagine that any city can proclaim as many current NFL players as Houston, really, I can't.

Either way, Carolina, meh. We should win this one too.

I got Vince Young and Michael Strahan real quick of the top of my head.

NitroGSXR
09-09-2007, 10:25 PM
This is pointless trash talk gone wrong. I just feel bad for all the other good-willed Panther fans who came here to talk football who will have their rep tarnished around here because of 1 fan taking it too far.
Go check out the Boulware thread at their site. There's a lot of them like that. It's scary! Phew! Foul language warning!

CantStopTheCats
I got Vince Young and Michael Strahan real quick of the top of my head.

Too bad your team dosent show it

Crank_It_Up
...Pretty funny how this is basically the same Off. line and the net results are totally different with a new quarterback.

:texflag:I wonder what those results will be after next week.

Wolf
09-09-2007, 10:26 PM
we will need our safeties (whoever is healthy) to play a+ ball against Smith, Dunta will have his hands full

Wolf
09-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Yea because our team hasn't changed a bit in 5 years. We had the game won, we out played ya'll and we still played horrible. Where was your team during the playoffs. Oh yea thats right watching from there couch.

blind statement there

TexanRevolution
09-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Fat smack rocks...but you might want to get your facts straight.

On average, more kids are overweight in the Carolinas than in most other states, with nearly one in five tipping the scales at unhealthy weights, a nationwide study of obesity released Monday says.

North Carolina ranks fifth and South Carolina ranks seventh with about 19 percent of children ages 10 to 17 considered overweight, according to the fourth annual report called "F as in Fat: How Obesity Policies are Failing in America." The Trust for America's Health, a health advocacy group, did the study.

South Carolina's adults aren't faring much better in the choices they make about eating and exercise. They ranked fifth worst in the nation, tied with Tennessee, with 28 percent of state residents classified as obese.

North Carolina ranked 17th with nearly 26 percent of adults reaching obesity.

From http://www.charlotte.com/112/story/253647.html

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/images/graphics/obesity_0828/obesitymap.jpg

TEXANRED
09-09-2007, 10:28 PM

Just saying your coming over to talk smack about a team you have never beaten.

That was also your superbowl team, the best you had to offer.

You haven't seen our best yet.

Yankee_In_TX
09-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Right? I don't even have an ounce of "-ican" blood in my body.

Just 12 oz of "Ican't" :-P (and no, I have no idea what that is supposed to mean)

Leahmic223
Just saying your coming over to talk smack about a team you have never beaten.

Also he said there team hasn't changed in 5 years...so I don't know where this uber-confidence comes from...

Again...where is the Cheifs troll Hershey? Did he get served his crow and I missed it?

Allstar
Oh come on. Dunta's no second rate cornerback. He's a former pro bowler who brings some serious wood. I don't know if he can cover Steve though. Smith is just blazing fast and Dunta struggles with coverage at times. He's more of a 'you better hope that you're not coming in my direction with the football' kind of guy. A serious hitter. Just as much as Steve Smith is a serious receiver.

Dunta's never been to the probowl... but I agree with everything else

gjmac2
09-09-2007, 10:30 PM
The best CB's in the game have called Steve Smith out...not one of them had anything to say after the game.

Carr doesn't matter, your long time starter is just our back up.

We have three very good corners and one of the best defenses in the league. Talk all you want now, your winning streak will come to an end in a week.

To borrow a quote from the NBA, next week "Let the truth be told!"

NitroGSXR
09-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Dunta's never been to the probowl... but I agree with everything else
?? I thought he went in his rookie year. My bad. Thanks for the correction!

Jackofalltrades
09-09-2007, 10:32 PM
Dunta is so bad ass, no one outside of Houston has heard of him.

False Start
09-09-2007, 10:32 PM
Im not worried about the Papsmears . I call them that because they took DC off our hands and IMO hes a big ol pussycat . :shades:

TexanRevolution
09-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Im not worried about the Papsmears . I call them that because they took DC off our hands and IMO hes a big ol pussycat . :shades:

NICE!

GuerillaBlack
I hate Nascar and never plan to watch one. I have never seen a bottle of moonshine in my life. I would never think of baging my cousin.

what the **** do you do there? Houston is the most obese city in america. go eat a brownie ***** tits

Bull****: http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/02-08-2007/0004523813&EDATE=

CantStopTheCats
Also he said there team hasn't changed in 5 years...so I don't know where this uber-confidence comes from...

Again...where is the Cheifs troll Hershey? Did he get served his crow and I missed it?

Mommy never taught sarcasm?

ATX
09-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Dunta is so bad ass, no one outside of Houston has heard of him.

And who are the Panther's CB's? Yep, never heard of them.

Jackofalltrades
09-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Funny talking about Carolina in regards to NASCAR when Texas has it's own track...

Jackofalltrades
09-09-2007, 10:36 PM

Then you should crawl out from under your rock more often.

All three of our corners had more than Robinson did last year and they had a bad year.

TexanRevolution
Yeah, but it's in Dallas, Oklahoma, so no biggie. Freaking N. Carolina has what, 7 or 8...

GuerillaBlack
Too bad your team dosent show it

Show what?

CantStopTheCats

The ones who are going to shut you guys out on sunday :d:

TEXANRED
09-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Mommy never taught sarcasm?

well your mom taught me a few things............tell her thank you for me.

Jackofalltrades
Two that are in service, that's it. I would also venture a guess that if you were to look at all the smaller tracks, Texas has more than NC.

CantStopTheCats
Yeah, but it's in Dallas, Oklahoma, so no biggie. Freaking N. Carolina has what, 7 or 8...

Actually they have one...Lowes i think

TexanRevolution
09-09-2007, 10:38 PM
The ones who are going to shut you guys out on sunday :d:

That's cool...we still have scoreboard.

False Start
09-09-2007, 10:39 PM
NICE!

Thanks .

CantStopTheCats
well your mom taught me a few things............tell her thank you for me.

Wow nice, that hurt inside. Do you get off talking about peoples mothers?

My mothers dead, and while she was alive she should have taught something about football so you weren't such a mindless homer zombie.

GuerillaBlack
^^If true, I am sorry, but honestly, I highly doubt your mother is dead. You would have never made that joke first if she was.

Funny talking about Carolina in regards to NASCAR when Texas has it's own track...

It's in Dallas, which might as well be Oklahoma.

gwallaia
09-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Oh geez, not again.

Jackofalltrades
09-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Actually they have one...Lowes i think

Cantstop, I really suggest you STFU and think before you post. So far you have done nothing but embarrass yourself, the huddle and your team.

If you want to talk smack, that's one thing, but what you're doing is disrespectful and disgraceful. You can talk trash intelligently, just give it a shot.

NitroGSXR
09-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Cantstop, I really suggest you STFU and think before you post. So far you have done nothing but embarrass yourself, the huddle and your team.

If you want to talk smack, that's one thing, but what you're doing is disrespectful and disgraceful. You can talk trash intelligently, just give it a shot.
Rep for you! That's exactly what I was hoping for. Sorry this fellow reflected poorly on you. Don't worry, we'll talk some football with you and ignore that other fellow.

JDizzle
09-09-2007, 10:46 PM
This will be a tough game for us ... one we probably won't win cause I don't think our secondary is good enough to stop Steve Smith, but it should be a good game to watch. However, if Delhomme gets hurt then Panther fans will understand what we Texan fans went through for 5 years and you'll be begging for Rodney Peete after a couple series.

Jackofalltrades
09-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the understanding.

I wouldn't count on Delhomme getting hurt, however...I haven't been real impressed with Carr. Part of the problem is that he's too prone to take off and run as opposed to standing in the pocket and letting the play develop.

He has good accuracy, but it's easy to see that Delhomme is the clear leader of the team and would suffer without him.

We learned a lot about our Panthers today. New OC likes a lot of pre snap motion and like to keep the opposing D guessing, something we're just not used to.

We also involved the TE in the passing game, my heart nearly stopped.

The Texans may be able to cover Smith with 2-3 guys, but that'll open up the running game or other receivers. The Smith effect is far reaching.

TexanRevolution
09-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Here's one for my friend, CantStopTheCraps;

http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/free-cat.jpg

Jackofalltrades
09-09-2007, 11:01 PM
That is one of my all time favorite pics, had it for years and I still crack up every time I see it.

Carr Bombed
09-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Sorry to break it to you guys. But you dont have much of a chance against the Panthers. You did beat the Chiefs. They suck. I will give you the win in 03We played bad in that game, and with Morgan injured our defence wasn't great. Then again we had the game won if Jermaine Wiggins would have caught the 5 yd TD pass.

We crushed the St.Louis Lambs today. They had a top 5 offense last year. With our ned Offensive Coordinator our Offensive attack cannot be stopped. With the new zone blocking system, deangelo williams and deshaun foster are doing great things. Jakey boy had 3 touchdown passes, one of those passes a 60 something yarder to Smith. The other two to Carter who is having a break out season.

Our front four really stepped up. (Rucker,Makkeoutu,Jenks,Peppers) even our backup DE grigsby had a good game as did our backup tackle # 92 Damione Lewis. Our best backup defensive linemen Stanley McClover wasnt even activated, nor was our beast from USC Dwayne Jarrett. Dan Morgan had 5 tackles and he didn't blitz the whole game. Your passing attack isnt even close the intimidating level of the Lambs, so you can expect alot more pressure from our Lb's.

Our broken secondary even showed greatness, holding the rams from a pass over 20 yards all day, and also showing that they are hard hitters. Our Cornerbacks are some of the best in the game. Gamble is an amazing open field tackler, and a good shutdown corner. Ken lucas is one of the most respected Corners in the league, being right behind Champ Bailey in Average yards per completion and interceptions. Richard Marshall was easily the best rookie corner in the league last year. He is the best nickel back in the league.

Panthers-30
Texicans-10

"can't stop the cats", do you realize that we're used to putting down pussie.s on a yearly basis?

You might want to go talk to your expansion brothers over there in florida. This is the place where pussie.s get tagged, slabbed, and stabbed.

BTW, thats on hellava backup QB yall got.

TexanRevolution
09-09-2007, 11:36 PM
Guys/gals, in the true spirit of sportsmanship, I thought it appropriate to post a Carolina fan guide so we can truly see what we're up against here. (This might just save your life!)

Exhibit 1; Understanding the 'Mullet'. (From www.mulletsgalore.com)

http://www.mulletsgalore.com/assets/images/classifications/01/classic.gif

1. classic mullet: this specimen is a clear demonstration of a classic mullet. Note how this mullet proudly displays his exotic plumage while in a menacing stance -- classic indeed.

The mesh tank-top, digital watch, silver chain, and molestache all add points to this fine specimen's overall look and mulletude.

Mulletude: 10
Aggressiveness: 10
Hobbies: football games, wife beating, picking fights
Sightings: everywhere, there's no escape (see eyes)
Favorite Band: Steve Miller Band

http://www.kenbmiller.com/satpostman/cult_figures/mullet/mullet_and_car.jpg

2. CamaroMullet: The CamaroMullet used to have full reign over the mullet brethren, but that was back in the '70s and '80s. This species has fallen from grace since, but can still be seen enjoying NASCAR events and shopping at Kragen, or up in the attic cooking up crank.

Distinguishing features include: a molester mustache (peach fuzzy), tight-fitting acid wash jeans, and an ever-present key ring hanging from the belt loop.

It is not recommended you confront the CamaroMullet, for they are very aggressive and cannot be hurt (this might be due to the frequent use of methamphetamines, angel dust, etc.).

Mulletude: 10
Aggressiveness: 10
Hobbies: primering cars, bar fights, picking scabs, losing teeth
Sightings: AutoZone, Wal-Mart, working on a Camaro on their front lawn
Favorite Band: AC/DC

TexanRevolution
09-09-2007, 11:51 PM
http://laurabush.info/archives/mullet.jpg

3. femullet (fem-mullet): there are many varieties of the femullet--and contrary to popular belief, not all femullets are dykemullets, but all dykemullets are definitely femullets. Here we see a powerdykemullet.

Mulletude: 8
Aggressiveness: 7
Hobbies: taking (adopted) mulletkids to the county fair, a game called "Bar Skank," fixing motorcycles.
Sightings: on the arm of a fellow mullethead,
Favorite Band: Indigo Girls

http://www.durham21.co.uk/images/2002-2003/epiphany/1702/mullet.jpg

4. metalmullet: among the more popular mullets, the metalmullet reigned supreme in the 70's and 80's. It is experiencing a resurgance as of late, especially in the ranks of the 40-50 something unemployed.

Mulletude: 10+
Agressiveness: 6
Hobbies: going into teen internet chat rooms, surfing myspace.com, playing 'stairway to heaven' relentlessly on their Squire Stratocaster.
Sightings: Guitar Centers and pawn shops nationwide.
Favorite Band: Led Zep, Anthrax, Ratt

PntherPryd
09-09-2007, 11:58 PM
Even though I think the chiefs have one of the worst teams in the nfl right now I was impressed with what I've seen and heard of your game today.

I think it's hilarious to hear you guys ignorantly putting down Carolina when two of your best players came to you from carolina schools. I have to admit to a side-crush on you guys cause I HATE the jags. I'm also aware of your late season record last year, your record against the best team in the NFL and the addition of an emerging star at QB.

Time will tell if we will thank you more for giving us Carr or for taking Schaub from the fowlgoons but count on a heavy dose of cajun next week on your trip into the deep dark heart of nascar.

Obviously Johnson, Williams, Schaub, Green and Dunta will not be surprises but I'm going to keep a close eye on Daniels and Jones as well as both could be future stars.

Rooting for a team to win and thinking a team will win are two different things. I have the luxury of believing both in this game because I like the matchups we have in our pass rush, running game and passing game. But I'm certainly not taking the game for granted.

gwallaia
09-10-2007, 12:01 AM
This is for the Titan Fan Guide.

TexanRevolution
09-10-2007, 12:02 AM
http://www.justlaura.com/blogger/daily/2004mullet2.jpg

5. The Jesus mullet: This mullet has become popular in certain right-wing Christian circles. Also known as the Moses Mullet, or the Holy Roller Mullet.

Mulletude: 6
Agressivness: 2
Hobbies: varied
Sightings: Various churches, Sunday Schools, and GOP rallies nationwide.
Favorite Band: None-music is a tool of Satan

(Closely related to the faith-healer mullet...See below)
http://www.fireandknowledge.org/images/mullet_healing.jpg

JohnsonFan
09-10-2007, 12:03 AM
and u panthers fans have these cuts...wow no wonder your team lose at home bro they look over and see those cuts .. AHHHHH

TexanRevolution
09-10-2007, 12:10 AM
Perhaps the saddest of all:

http://astro.temple.edu/~slento/mullet.jpg

6. The Child Abuse (aka Passive-agressive) mullet: Although relatively harmless, this mullet-in-training may exhibit nasty behavior. Approach with caution.

Mulletude: 6
Agressivness: 8 (but only behind your back)
Hobbies: Bomb-making and porn surfing
Sightings: Jr. High and High School detention tables

TexanRevolution
09-10-2007, 12:12 AM
This is for the Titan Fan Guide.

Yes...Titan, Panther...aren't they pretty much the same?

pantherare4real
09-10-2007, 12:21 AM
if you want to get a panther fan going diss unc. odds are that will really get most of them lathered up (many more unc fans than duke or nc state, espover at the huddle).

hell if it comes to dissing state colleges, i'll help you all, i hate unc.

MEGA SWATT
09-10-2007, 12:31 AM
Panthers going down, who will start for them Carr?:whip:

PntherPryd
09-10-2007, 12:31 AM
I would think anyplace that claims to produce the Duff sisters may lose all rights to talk smack but then I realized smack is really the only thing approaching an outreach program in Houston.

Houston isn't famous for anything except tree roaches, crime, urban sprawl and people just waiting to move to a real city. And it's ironic you pick mullets as a focus point for Carolina when some of the most spectacular mullets ever seen come from Houston and nearby environs.

It's either too hot or too wet or too smelly in Houston. Which is convenient as it moves discussion away from the storied history of the Houston Texans.

MEGA SWATT
09-10-2007, 12:32 AM
I would think anyplace that claims to produce the Duff sisters may lose all rights to talk smack but then I realized smack is really the only thing approaching an outreach program in Houston.

Houston isn't famous for anything except tree roaches, crime, urban sprawl and people just waiting to move to a real city. And it's ironic you pick mullets as a focus point for Carolina when some of the most spectacular mullets ever seen come from Houston and nearby environs.

It's either too hot or too wet or too smelly in Houston. Which is convenient as it moves discussion away from the storied history of the Houston Texans.

dude, get a life.

TexanRevolution
09-10-2007, 12:42 AM

^I like this guy!

Yes, there are some decent mullets down here, but c'mon...Carolina just provides too much material...between nascar, moonshiners, banjos, trailer parks, and fat skanks...you guys have much to be proud of.

http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/deliverance.JPG

Wasn't "Deliverance" set in North Carolina?

Carolina fan to David Carr;

"Boy, you've got a purdy mouth" :whistle:

ReliantTexan
09-10-2007, 12:45 AM

It's either too hot or too wet or too smelly in Houston. Which is convenient as it moves discussion away from the storied history of the Houston Texans.Oh and I'm sure Charlotte is such a great place. You know it's a bad place when they use the name of the state instead of the name of the city. Kind of like the Tennessee Titans.

That's what happens when you're a small market town who nobodys ever heard of.

Trap_Star
09-10-2007, 12:56 AM
welcome PntherPryd...with that said STFU and go pray to your gods you call NASCAR drivers and dont even come in here trying to dog our city. yes charlotte...so much history there huh? everytime i hear the word "charlotte" all i think of is a story of a spider and a filthy little pig. how's that for a storied city? know your role and go drool over your little kitties you call a team. WAR the TEXANS beating the kitty litter out off the panthers ***es...and im OUT!!

:texflag:

DBCooper
09-10-2007, 01:16 AM
WTF????

Glad you broke away from your shine running, nascar, bangin' your cousin, or whatever it is you like to do in Carolina.

We rolled the Cheifs and might just sneak up on your pussycats.

Meow and get lost!

Moonshine is good stuff and my cousin is kinda cute................

YellerLotYeller
09-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Moonshine is good stuff and my cousin is kinda cute................

I guess....if youre into fatties with beer breath.

DBCooper
09-10-2007, 01:28 AM
I guess....if youre into fatties with beer breath.

Yeah, but after a few moonshine pulls, she looks like this:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/pics/data/62/Cheerleader-05.jpg

YellerLotYeller
09-10-2007, 01:33 AM
Moonshine goggles must be great!

GuerillaBlack
09-10-2007, 07:33 AM

Haha...please..and Carolina is important to the U.S.? If Houston blew up today, the whole United States would be in trouble. If Charlotte did....who cares?

Second Honeymoon
09-10-2007, 08:43 AM
Carolina plays in the most pathetic division in the NFL yet they still choke annually....overrated
Carolina is pathetic and their fan base is populated by fans with a 3rd grade reading level
Jake is pathetic
Fox is pathetic
You drafted a convicted murderer in the 1st Round...congrats...you must be proud Carolina...murders an expectant mother...nice touch Carruth
Your fan base is pathetic and your stadium sucks
NASCAR is for stupid rednecks and losers
Your state started the Civil War and flys a confederate flag....very progressive there, Carolina.
You can't even get a football team without needing two states to pitch in...the only people you can make fun of are Jacksonville
Carr is on your roster....you fail in life, Carolina
Taking your sister to prom is the norm in Carolina as is impregnating her at the after-party

oh and this cheerleader everyone thinks is so freakin hot isn't even that hot. Our ugliest cheerleader makes your best looking cheerleader look like she has Down's syndrome and an acne problem.

You will get rolled this Sunday and hopefully we turn Jake into a walking pinata so that we can get Carr on the field and end his pathetic career once and for all. Carolina, you just suck. DIAF.

Cheerleader Top 5
Miami
Dallas
Oakland
Houston
Philadelphia

Texan_Bill
09-10-2007, 08:48 AM
Haha...please..and Carolina is important to the U.S.?

Well..... Carolina is important to the country.......................... Cigarettes, and 'NECKCAR.

Jackofalltrades
09-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Again, there is a NASCAR track in Texas, hypocricy is awesome.

Charlotte's the 2nd largest banking center in the US.

North Carolina also houses quite a few military installations as well, such as Pope Air Force Base, Fort Bragg and THE Camp Lejeune.

As one of the original colonies, we don't expect any of you hay chewing, pig cattle screwing bozo's to have any sense of history.

And if being called the Carolina Panthers is bad, what does that say about the Patriots, they're named after neither a city nor a state.

TexanRevolution
09-10-2007, 09:19 PM
One of the original colonies...what next, Continental congress smack?

Weak...incredibly weak.

Just so you know, Texas is the only state which actually fought for its independence. It existed for 9 years (1836-1845) as a sovereign nation (hence its designation as "The Lone Star State"). Ever heard of the Alamo, Goliad, or San Jacinto?

BTW: nice state flag too...too bad it's a $hitty copy of the TX flag.

Wow...2nd largest banking center...I'm impressed! I guess they finally convinced you 'necks to stop burying your wooden nickels in mason jars!

edit: since when is Carolina a state?

GuerillaBlack
09-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Again, there is a NASCAR track in Texas, hypocricy is awesome.

Charlotte's the 2nd largest banking center in the US.

North Carolina also houses quite a few military installations as well, such as Pope Air Force Base, Fort Bragg and THE Camp Lejeune.

As one of the original colonies, we don't expect any of you hay chewing, pig cattle screwing bozo's to have any sense of history.

And if being called the Carolina Panthers is bad, what does that say about the Patriots, they're named after neither a city nor a state.

And Houston is the energy capital of the world. We have the largest medical complex in the world, too. Our region is larger than the three main North Carolina metro areas.

And Texas no sense of history? Please. Texas fought for its independence, and was its own country for nine years. You obviously don't know ****.

TexanRevolution
09-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Your state started the Civil War and flys a confederate flag....very progressive there, Carolina.

Well, technically, it was South Carolina that started the war...a war which Texas participated in, BTW.

GuerillaBlack
09-10-2007, 09:25 PM
^^Barely.

TexanRevolution
09-10-2007, 09:37 PM
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_apr2006/HillbillyOveralls.jpg

Tailgating....Carolina style

Need I say more?

TheIronDuke
09-10-2007, 09:40 PM
I guess Carolina fan forgets that Houston also houses mission control of NASA. That's a lot more progressive than a bunch of cars making left turns.

Houston on its own>North and South Carolina.

To compare the state of Texas to both the Carolinas is unfair and stupid. Texas is by far the most important state in the US and has the most interesting history than any other state in the US by far.

Jackofalltrades
09-10-2007, 09:40 PM
Our state doesn't fly the confederate flag. I'd hate to see why you think the Civil War began...

If you can't come to the fight better prepared than that, just don't bother.

I didn't know Houston was the energy capital, pretty interesting.

Size of the region means nothing to me, I think not having the problems of major cities. Charlotte's relative small size is part of it's allure.

Endzone Gabe
09-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Moonshine goggles must be great!

You guys are cracking me up!!!

:drunk:

Second Honeymoon
09-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Well, technically, it was South Carolina that started the war...a war which Texas participated in, BTW.

hence the CAROLINA panthers...not the North Carolina panthers...

you know there is thing called a compass and it has North and South and East...oh wait, your probably not at the 'compass' level of technology. I imagine your scientists are still hard at work on the ultimate achievement for Carolina, The Wheelbarrow.

What's next? Fire? Horse drawn carriage?

Texas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You

Honoring Earl 34
09-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Carolina Panther pep rally . That's Panther fan on the banji .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=esl2NNOtHQE

What about the Panther cheerleaders performing in the restroom stall ?

Second Honeymoon
09-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Our state doesn't fly the confederate flag. I'd hate to see why you think the Civil War began...

If you can't come to the fight better prepared than that, just don't bother.

I didn't know Houston was the energy capital, pretty interesting.

Size of the region means nothing to me, I think not having the problems of major cities. Charlotte's relative small size is part of it's allure.

with the Carolina educational system, I am surprised you can form a complete sentence, much less know about commerce and trade markets. I am sure you are still using that staple of Carolina currency, Chicken and Pies.

Cletus: How much for that 12 pack of Busch Light tall boys and a carton of Doral?
Jethro the Storekeep: Well that there will be 2 chickens and 3 pies.
Cletus: Well I'll be. I better switch to Schaefer. Here you go.
Jethro the Storekeep: Tell your wife and sister I said hello.
Cletus: I will be sure to tell her that, Jethro. She's a great woman with a strong back. A real worker she is. She is everything to me....literally.

Honoring Earl 34
09-10-2007, 11:02 PM
There's one thing I like about Carrolina .

Second Honeymoon
09-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Carolina Panther pep rally . That's Panther fan on the banji .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=esl2NNOtHQE

What about the Panther cheerleaders performing in the restroom stall ?

a stadium restroom stall is practically a vacation resort for people from Carolina.

Honoring Earl 34
09-10-2007, 11:06 PM
a stadium restroom stall is practically a vacation resort for people from Carolina.

That restroom stall was the VIP room for a strip joint .

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2216124

YellerLotYeller
09-11-2007, 01:22 AM
You kittens are too funny....alright meow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drqrypDX34Y).

Texan_Bill
09-11-2007, 08:48 AM
1) ]Again, there is a NASCAR track in Texas, hypocricy is awesome.

2) Charlotte's the 2nd largest banking center in the US.

3) North Carolina also houses quite a few military installations as well, such as Pope Air Force Base, Fort Bragg and THE Camp Lejeune.

4) As one of the original colonies, we don't expect any of you hay chewing, pig cattle screwing bozo's to have any sense of history.

5. And if being called the Carolina Panthers is bad, what does that say about the Patriots, they're named after neither a city nor a state.

1) You people are ignorant. DFW is NOT Texas. It's southern Oklahoma.

2) Wow!! Impressive!! :rolleyes:

3) I will see you your Fort Bragg and Pope AFB and raise you Fort Hood, Fort Bliss, Fort Sam Houston, Lackland AFB, Randall AFB, Dyeuss AFB..... So question is, what was your point??

4) You got us there :sarcasm:

5) I have no problem with the Panthers being called the "Carolina Panthers". I get that, its a regional thing. Afterall your first season was played in South Carolina at Clemson. It's really no different (as you said) New England -or- heck Tampa Bay. There is no city called Tampa Bay, its Tampa and St. Petes.

GlassHalfFull
09-11-2007, 03:25 PM
My brother lives in NC, I guess it is time to give him a call.

Señor Stan
09-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Size of the region means nothing to me... relative small size is part of it's allure.

That's what Jack tells all the ladies.

Part II of the "It ain't the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean" defense.

powerfuldragon
09-11-2007, 03:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/TheKingOfBums/94b50b2a9cd07bb32680e9752942401a.jpg

Goldensilence
09-11-2007, 03:50 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/TheKingOfBums/94b50b2a9cd07bb32680e9752942401a.jpg

holy sh*t. That is scary.

Second Honeymoon
09-11-2007, 04:35 PM

i just shat myself....

Ckw
09-11-2007, 04:41 PM
That's what Jack tells all the ladies.

Part II of the "It ain't the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean" defense.

ROFL :laughjump:

brakos82
09-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Why is it that I always get a song stuck in my head and then change the lyrics to fit the Texans? First it's "Finally Friday" (now "Battle Red Friday"), AJ (the country singer)'s "Where were you when the world stopped turning?", and now this (can't find the original anywhere :bat: )

Ca-a-a-arolina
You'be walkin through a hurricane
Meco on the left side, Mario on the right
A two-steppin' horse and train! :texflag:

bigdog_10_2002
09-11-2007, 08:14 PM
wow, this is weak smack...really thought you guys would be better than this...

NitroGSXR
09-11-2007, 08:50 PM
That restroom stall was the VIP room for a strip joint .

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2216124
That's a low blow. I happen to be related to Angela. Yeah, she's got some Texas roots there.:bat:

Blazing Arrow
09-11-2007, 09:28 PM

:crazy:

Bulluck53
09-12-2007, 12:16 AM
So this smack thread consists of Nascar, Obesity and more things from the "my state is better then yours" bag.... real powerful stuff here.

What happened to football?

brakos82
09-12-2007, 01:14 AM
So this smack thread consists of Nascar, Obesity and more things from the "my state is better then yours" bag.... real powerful stuff here.

What happened to football?

I leave for a little while, and they destroy a prefectly good thread... :bat: What's gotten into these Panther fans anyway? :bat:

Trap_Star
09-12-2007, 01:21 AM
What's gotten into these Panther fans anyway? :bat:

their cousin. *runs from mods*

brakos82
09-12-2007, 01:25 AM

Jags fans? :shades:

Blazing Arrow
09-12-2007, 01:32 AM
Jags fans? :shades:

Not enough excuses. Try again ... I was with you for a second though!

Also the term "Jaguars Fan" is not really the preferred nomenclature. The PC version is now:

Jaguars "supporter"

or

Jaguars "well wisher"

Possibly

“Tarp Enthusiast”

Specnatz
09-12-2007, 03:42 AM

Also the term "Jaguars Fan" is not really the preferred nomenclature. The PC version is now:

Jaguars "supporter"

or

Jaguars "well wisher"

Possibly

“Tarp Enthusiast”

Is this close to the vy jock sniffer or the vy jock licker or the vy jock eye patch wearer?

powerfuldragon
09-12-2007, 08:58 AM
incestuous.

Hervoyel
09-12-2007, 10:36 AM

Indeed. It's a conundrum, surrounded by an enigma, and stuffed up inside an enchilada (or something like that). The great mystery of smack threads is "Why is there no good smack" and the answer to that is simple. Nobody who could talk great smack is dumb enough to want to do it in the first place and so all you end up with is a battle of wits between unarmed men.

swtbound07
09-12-2007, 10:39 AM
Carolina-The place where they still think David Carr is a pretty good idea

Honoring Earl 34
09-12-2007, 10:46 AM
That's a low blow. I happen to be related to Angela. Yeah, she's got some Texas roots there.:bat:

So .... what really happened ?

Texan_Bill
09-12-2007, 01:53 PM

Jaguars "supporter"

or

Jaguars "well wisher"

Possibly

“Tarp Enthusiast”

Nice!!!

ChildressTitanMan
09-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Indeed. It's a conundrum, surrounded by an enigma, and stuffed up inside an enchilada (or something like that). The great mystery of smack threads is "Why is there no good smack" and the answer to that is simple. Nobody who could talk great smack is dumb enough to want to do it in the first place and so all you end up with is a battle of wits between unarmed men.

Lay off the bong dad. Hope you have a full:fridge:

Lucky
09-12-2007, 05:01 PM
I enter with no smack, but a question for the Panther fans:

Have any of you come across a poster who claims to be David Carr's brother? Might go by the name of Hulk.

Texan_Bill
09-12-2007, 05:05 PM
I have seen Hulk on Panther Fanz Message Board (http://www.panthersfanz.com/forums/index.php)

But not over on "the Huddle"

Lucky
09-12-2007, 05:24 PM
I think I found Hulk (http://www.panthersfanz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11369&view=findpost&p=158847):

Hold on now, I have played for a looooong time NCAA and some Pro tryouts playing with semi pro league now...NCAA and semi pro. I think it's the Hulkster. I don't think he's outed himself, yet.

Texan_Bill
09-12-2007, 05:31 PM
When I first signed up over at Pantherz fanz, (when Carr signed there) to see how they would react, he was there calling himself "Hulk" and several people from this board called him out, although he denied any relationship....

Texan_Bill
09-12-2007, 05:35 PM
This little gem from.... Hold on now.... "McNasty" on the "Huddle"

The only people embarrassing themselves are the ones posting on behalf of the texans. I could cover a lot of reasons but the main one is that they are texan fans. Wether my fanbase laughs with or at me is no concern of mine. I enjoy reading the lame attempts of **** talking coming from the most pathetic group of so called fans I've seen to date. I guess the fact that the texans have never been good at anything except losing is the reason the fans mirror their success. ******** losers. It will be fun again to address real fans next week when we face a real nfl team again. Until then, please keep on doing what your doing, it's almost entertaining.

This is in their smack forum... Some of their posters actually know enough to talk a little football, but there is a few of these losers. Notice, not one football related take.

I made a comment about his own fan base laughing at him and not with him.. Admittedly, he has no concern..... just a long as he can make an a$$ out of himself...

76Texan
09-12-2007, 05:38 PM
All I see is Bill singing "Oh Carol"! :fans:

HuttoKarl
09-12-2007, 05:39 PM
I have seen Hulk on Panther Fanz Message Board (http://www.panthersfanz.com/forums/index.php)

But not over on "the Huddle"

That's definitely the hulk.....got his bro's jersey number in the name AND he can't spell to save his life.

texasguy346
09-12-2007, 05:41 PM
I think I found Hulk (http://www.panthersfanz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11369&view=findpost&p=158847):

NCAA and semi pro. I think it's the Hulkster. I don't think he's outed himself, yet.

I wonder if he gets paid for defending Carr in MBs. The manner in which he approaches it seems to suggest that he's getting something in return for his services. Maybe Carr sends the NFL groupies his way or something like that.

ATX
09-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Yep, that's got to be Hulk........listen to what he says Jake Delhomme should do.

he has to realize sometimes throwing the ball away or dumping it down is the best thing you can do.

Straight out of his brother's mouth I bet too.

Texan_Bill
09-12-2007, 06:05 PM
I D I O T Smack from Kitty fans (http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/smack-central/)

gwallaia
09-12-2007, 06:49 PM
It's good to know that Stupid Smack Threads are not confined to this site.

Tailgate
09-12-2007, 07:36 PM

lol... exactly. I see there are even Carolina Fans that live in Austin that ironically think Texas sucks overall and NC is better. Yet they live in Texas. Now thats funny.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/59032-everything-bigger-texas-3.html

DBCooper
09-12-2007, 09:11 PM
lol... exactly. I see there are even Carolina Fans that live in Austin that ironically think Texas sucks overall and NC is better. Yet they live in Texas. Now thats funny.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/59032-everything-bigger-texas-3.html

I am a Texan to the core. Born at Hermann Hospital and lived in Houston or Texas for 35 years. Now I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western NC.
If you have never been, it is truly some of the most beautiful mountains in the world. It's hard to say anything bad about the state of NC.

Now these hillbillies around here, that's a different story.

powerfuldragon
09-13-2007, 10:15 AM

i know what you mean. what little smack we see on this board is usually pretty vapid.

gwallaia
09-13-2007, 10:18 AM
i know what you mean. what little smack we see on this board is usually pretty vapid.

Refer to Hervoyel's commentary earlier in this thread.

powerfuldragon
09-13-2007, 10:22 AM
i read through some of those carolina threads, and there seemed to be a lot of pent up adolescent anger in those threads. the idea of southerners calling southerners more southern than them made me laugh.

Kaiser Toro
09-13-2007, 10:30 AM

NCAA and semi pro. I think it's the Hulkster. I don't think he's outed himself, yet.

That is him 100%. After reading his drivel I felt dirty. I cannot stand the public persona side of that family.

powerfuldragon
09-13-2007, 12:41 PM
when i registered at pantherfanz.com it asked me if i am a human being. i thought about answering no.

Texan_Bill
09-13-2007, 12:45 PM
when i registered at pantherfanz.com it asked me if i am a human being. i thought about answering no.

I dont know why, and it caught me off guard - but thats funny as s**t!!!

HOU-TEX
09-13-2007, 04:07 PM
I dont know why, and it caught me off guard - but thats funny as s**t!!!

Texan Bill, does this look familiar? I about shot water out my nose reading this post in our little discussion with McNasty.

Change your stained wife beater shirt, brush your 'tooth', kiss your sister good night and give it a rest.....

Tried to Rep ya, but have to pass it around.lol:

Texan_Bill
09-13-2007, 04:40 PM
Texan Bill, does this look familiar? I about shot water out my nose reading this post in our little discussion with McNasty.

Tried to Rep ya, but have to pass it around.lol:

No worries about the rep... You catching it was gratifying enough...

That guy is such an ass clown... His smack consists of "Houston sucks", "Texas sucks", "you suck"... blah, blah, blah.... Earlier in that thread I asked him if he had an oral fixation....

HOU-TEX
09-13-2007, 05:10 PM
No worries about the rep... You catching it was gratifying enough...

That guy is such an ass clown... His smack consists of "Houston sucks", "Texas sucks", "you suck"... blah, blah, blah.... Earlier in that thread I asked him if he had an oral fixation....

I agree. Normally I don't even reply to a poster not using anything football related in their smack, but that guy was just too easy to make fun of.:user:

Thorn
09-13-2007, 06:59 PM
I found this on another site, and it sort of reminded of if Darth Vader played for the Kittens.....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/739321/hello-kitty-darth-vader.jpg

powerfuldragon
09-13-2007, 07:06 PM
I found this on another site, and it sort of reminded of if Darth Vader played for the Kittens.....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-6/739321/hello-kitty-darth-vader.jpg
what a desecration... sacrilegious

powerfuldragon
09-13-2007, 07:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/TheKingOfBums/Gamaliel.jpg

Señor Stan
09-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Lest we forget the "region" that added the terms

"U.S. Americans" and "such as" to the national venacular.

Thanks Carolina!

Jackofalltrades
09-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Lest we forget the "region" that added the terms

"U.S. Americans" and "such as" to the national venacular.

Thanks Carolina!

Now that was funny, I almost hit the floor laughing. I'm not overly fond of our neighbors to the south, but it is what it is.

gwallaia
09-13-2007, 08:09 PM
Now that was funny, I almost hit the floor laughing. I'm not overly fond of our neighbors to the south, but it is what it is.

I'm curious Jack. Is there a rivalry between South Carolina and North Carolina? Or are the two states one big happy unified family?

Jackofalltrades
09-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Not at all, most people I know don't like SC. As far as I'm concerned, they should erect a protective barrier around Myrtle Beach and Charleston and blow up the rest of the state.

While Charlotte has close ties to Rock Hill, York and Ft Mill, there isn't much outside of that.

I would equate it to the relationship between Texas and Oklahoma, at least what I've heard.

ATX
09-14-2007, 01:26 AM
I would equate it to the relationship between Texas and Oklahoma, at least what I've heard.

No Sir.....Oklahoma is a **** hole much like the Carolinas.

Texan_Bill
09-14-2007, 09:03 AM
I'm curious Jack. Is there a rivalry between South Carolina and North Carolina? Or are the two states one big happy unified family?

Actually Gwallaia, I can answer this for you (having lived in Columbia SC for a bit)....... The South hates the North.

YellerLotYeller
09-14-2007, 11:46 AM
knock knock...

who's there??

Jackofalltrades
09-14-2007, 01:57 PM
No Sir.....Oklahoma is a **** hole much like the Carolinas.

North Carolina is nothing close to a **** hole, SC on the other hand...

That was the correlation I was making, I guess you missed that.

Catturd
09-16-2007, 08:48 AM
Greeting Texans. Just drop by to wish good luck, no injuries, and let you know I'll probably be back arround 4 PM EST. I'm more on gloating than smack talking. But speaking of smack, where is George W. from again?

DBCooper
09-16-2007, 09:24 AM
Greeting Texans. Just drop by to wish good luck, no injuries, and let you know I'll probably be back arround 4 PM EST. I'm more on gloating than smack talking. But speaking of smack, where is George W. from again?

Where is neckcar from again?

TheIronDuke
09-16-2007, 04:59 PM
Ummm, bump?

I know that the Carolina BBQ vs. Texas BBQ debate can't be won but the fact that the Texans own the Panthers is undebatable. :texflag:

TheIronDuke
09-16-2007, 05:00 PM

GWB was born in the NE, he's not a true Texan.

PapaL
09-16-2007, 05:21 PM

Where are you at again?

YellerLotYeller
09-16-2007, 05:42 PM
:specnatz: :texflag:

hrdcoretxns
09-16-2007, 08:11 PM
OWNED! :heh: SHUSH!! :fans:

Texan_Bill
09-17-2007, 10:35 AM

?????

Has this person made it back?? First lame smack about George W. then said he will be back to gloat.. He was wrong on both accounts... Might as well cancel his membership now...

HoustonFrog
09-17-2007, 10:56 AM

I am jealous that you have Dorthy Hamil as your backup QB. When did Mickey Mouse loan out his gloves and can he throw with 3 fingers?

powerfuldragon
09-17-2007, 12:07 PM
nobody ever comes back to eat crow.

BigTimeTexanFan
09-17-2007, 05:01 PM
i think we can safely say the carolina panthers are the first team we've sucker punched this year. like so many had predicted we will be the "underdogs" to a good team and wind up beating them. i like being this team...

david carr and his insight prove yet again that when it comes to the texans...david carr loses...
David Carr's insight might be a reason why they lost big!!!

Blazing Arrow
09-24-2007, 05:48 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/22/fullj.getty-75557866db004_carolina_pant.jpg

Can you understand why the AFC South fans just laughed at this guy now?