PDA

View Full Version : Cowgirls vs Giants

Hookem Horns
09-09-2007, 08:26 PM
OK, time for the other team I pull for to get a W. Let's go Giants!

jaybird
09-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Wow - took what? 1:30 for the Cowgirls to be losing? haha Giants up 6-0 early.

Hookem Horns
09-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Wow - took what? 1:30 for the Cowgirls to be losing? haha Giants up 6-0 early.

LOL, we started threads at the same time. You call them Cowgirls and I call them Cowturds. Too bad that extra point was botched.

jaybird
09-09-2007, 08:34 PM
LOL, we started threads at the same time. You call them Cowgirls and I call them Cowturds. Too bad that extra point was botched.

yeah... guess we have good timing ;)

and I don't care what you call them... I picked them to win in my pick-em league just because they were at home and I don't think the Giants have a very good RB... but I love watching the lose.

Hookem Horns
09-09-2007, 08:40 PM
yeah... guess we have good timing ;)

and I don't care what you call them... I picked them to win in my pick-em league just because they were at home and I don't think the Giants have a very good RB... but I love watching the lose.

You don't like Brandon Jacobs? Actually he is really good. The guy is a monster and if you haven't really seen him before you will be surprised.

kiwitexansfan
09-09-2007, 08:44 PM
I picked the 'boys in my survivor pick'em team so I wll be rooting for them I'm afraid.

Hookem Horns
09-09-2007, 08:50 PM
I picked the 'boys in my survivor pick'em team so I wll be rooting for them I'm afraid.

Bad move guys. You folks obviously didn't do your homework on the Giants or Brandon Jacobs. Also, never put your money on the Cowpokes. That is never a good move. ;)

jaybird
09-09-2007, 08:54 PM
You don't like Brandon Jacobs? Actually he is really good. The guy is a monster and if you haven't really seen him before you will be surprised.

I actually have hardly any info on him... I'll be paying attention tonight obviously... I totally forgot to do my picks last week until thursday afternoon (right before the Indy game) so I just went with whatever... (i'm not in a competitive league). But we'll see tonight.

Hookem Horns
09-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Man, is Romo looking bad, I mean real bad.

mexican_texan
09-09-2007, 09:23 PM
I just got the game on a stream. Droughns is one of my favorite players.

mexican_texan
09-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Oh crap. That wasn't really Eli's fault, but he's gonna get burned by the media for it.

bah007
09-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Bad move guys. You folks obviously didn't do your homework on the Giants or Brandon Jacobs. Also, never put your money on the Cowpokes. That is never a good move. ;)

Correct guys. Pay attention.

Never put your money on a team that made the playoffs last year.

jaybird
09-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Correct guys. Pay attention.

Never put your money on a team that made the playoffs last year.

What do you do when both of them made it?

GuerillaBlack
09-09-2007, 09:32 PM
I want the Cowboys to lose because I want an even better day at school tomorrow. Bragging to all of the the Cowboy fans on the Texan win with a Cowboy loss.

Hookem Horns
09-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Great, Jacobs is out. The Giants need to fire whomever is in charge of their conditioning. Every season they get killed with key injuries. That's what did them in last year.

bah007
09-09-2007, 09:48 PM
What do you do when both of them made it?

I was just kidding.

I just like messin with the people who absolutely hate the Cowboys.

infantrycak
09-09-2007, 11:04 PM
Holy crud--can either one of these teams defend in the passing game? Both teams are playing pitch and catch for big gains.

Jackofalltrades
09-09-2007, 11:10 PM
I hate all teams in the NFC East, I wish there was a way for both teams to lose.

TexansLucky13
09-09-2007, 11:19 PM
Giants coming back!!

Hookem Horns
09-09-2007, 11:19 PM
Wow, it's a game now. Let's see if the Giants can finally play some defense.

Hookem Horns
09-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Wow, it's a game now. Let's see if the Giants can finally play some defense.

OK, they can't. Now Manning is hurt. I don't know what is up with this team and injuries. It is ridiculous.

JohnsonFan
09-09-2007, 11:39 PM
wow they lost brandon jacobs and eli manning tonight that sucks

StarStruck
09-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Way to go Cowboys, and I got 51 fantasy points from Romo.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
09-09-2007, 11:46 PM
I almost feel blessed to have our secondary after watching the Giants get lit up.

JohnsonFan
09-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Brandon Jacobs suffered a sprained knee in the second quarter of Sunday night's game in Week 1 at Dallas and he will not return. Derrick Ward and Reuben Droughns will split up the carries in his absence. Jacobs finishes the night with six carries for 26 yards and he did not have a reception. He'll be re-evaluated on Monday and will undergo an MRI. His status for Week 2 against the Packers is obviously uncertain until the results of his tests.

Manning was forced out of Sunday night's Week 1 loss at Dallas due to an injury to his right shoulder. He left late in the fourth quarter after throwing his fourth touchdown of the night. He finished 28-for-41 for 312 yards, four touchdowns and one interception before leaving with what the Giants are calling a bruised right shoulder.Manning was dropped onto the right shoulder by Anthony Spencer, who was in pursuit of the quarterback. He was seen on the sidelined with a team doctor working his hand around the right shoulder area and Eli wincing in pain. He will certainly be re-evaluated more after the game and into Monday. He was replaced by Jared Lorenzen under center.

NitroGSXR
09-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Brandon Jacobs suffered a sprained knee in the second quarter of Sunday night's game in Week 1 at Dallas and he will not return. Derrick Ward and Reuben Droughns will split up the carries in his absence. Jacobs finishes the night with six carries for 26 yards and he did not have a reception. He'll be re-evaluated on Monday and will undergo an MRI. His status for Week 2 against the Packers is obviously uncertain until the results of his tests.

Manning was forced out of Sunday night's Week 1 loss at Dallas due to an injury to his right shoulder. He left late in the fourth quarter after throwing his fourth touchdown of the night. He finished 28-for-41 for 312 yards, four touchdowns and one interception before leaving with what the Giants are calling a bruised right shoulder.Manning was dropped onto the right shoulder by Anthony Spencer, who was in pursuit of the quarterback. He was seen on the sidelined with a team doctor working his hand around the right shoulder area and Eli wincing in pain. He will certainly be re-evaluated more after the game and into Monday. He was replaced by Jared Lorenzen under center.
Where did you cut and paste this from? Link please.

gwallaia
09-09-2007, 11:56 PM
Well damn I have Brandon Jacobs as a fantasy RB.

infantrycak
09-09-2007, 11:58 PM
Like Nitro said--we need links for any cut and pasted copyrighted material. Thanks.

JohnsonFan
09-10-2007, 12:01 AM
http://freechallenge.6.football.nfl.com/players

if u have jacobs in i would get derrick ward asap

ps thats the link to the news