PDA

View Full Version : Orr & Weaver

rollinstone18
09-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Couldn't watch the game (DAMN YOU KEYE!) so I couldn't see the play-by-play. Did Weaver play, and was Orr used on passing downs as was planned?

TexansSeminole
09-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Couldn't watch the game (DAMN YOU KEYE!) so I couldn't see the play-by-play. Did Weaver play, and was Orr used on passing downs as was planned?

Orr was in on some passing downs. He wsa providing some pressure on one of the times I saw us create a turnover, can't remember which one though.

LORK 88
09-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Orr saw time as a rusher, it was a great rush we had in nickel situations. Mario on the left side, Kalu and Okoye inside, with Orr on the right side. Weaver saw time moreso as a run stopper.

The Pencil Neck
09-09-2007, 06:22 PM

I did not specifically notice Weaver playing. I saw Orr out there on passing downs. I saw Cochran playing as well as ND Kalu.

They were moving Mario around from one side to the other. I didn't notice if Weaver was in when Mario was on the right.