09-09-2007, 02:53 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!:texflag: :splits:

SheTitan
09-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Just wanted to drop in and say congrats on the win :doot:

PapaL
09-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Just wanted to drop in and say congrats on the win :doot:

Didn't think I'd ever see someone from my area (Germantown) dropping in here.

SheTitan
09-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Didn't think I'd ever see someone from my area (Germantown) dropping in here.

That's funny, I didn't think there were any Texan fans in this area

WaywardTexanFan
09-09-2007, 03:40 PM
That's funny, I didn't think there were any Texan fans in this area

Funny 2Xs Theres another Texas Fan in this area. Frederick/Hagerstown.

JohnsonFan
09-09-2007, 03:50 PM
everyone ready to roadtrip to arizona this febuary?

brakos82
09-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Reggie Who? Vince Who?

Signed,
Mario Williams

HardcoreTexan
09-09-2007, 05:20 PM
It was a great win

Hervoyel
09-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Enjoyed the win but I can't get the thought out of my head that the Texans offense left 11 points on the field. That interception in the end zone was not good and I'm sure it was just a product of Schaub trying to force things and do too much. It's his first game in his first season as the starter and that kind of thing happens.

Then I firmly believe that the Texans should have gone for the first down (and driven into the end zone) instead of letting Kris Brown get 3. Yes 3 served the exact same purpose as 7 would have but the TD is a back breaker and I want to see my team go for the throat at least once before I die.

Just my opinion on that and don't anyone think I'm not happy with 20-3. I just think it could have very easily been 30-3.

TexanSam
09-09-2007, 06:53 PM
The score very well could have been 34-3. At the very least, the two turnovers in the red zone (Schaubs INT and AJ's fumble) would probably have resulted in field goals at the very least.

The Pencil Neck
09-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Enjoyed the win but I can't get the thought out of my head that the Texans offense left 11 points on the field. That interception in the end zone was not good and I'm sure it was just a product of Schaub trying to force things and do too much. It's his first game in his first season as the starter and that kind of thing happens.

Then I firmly believe that the Texans should have gone for the first down (and driven into the end zone) instead of letting Kris Brown get 3. Yes 3 served the exact same purpose as 7 would have but the TD is a back breaker and I want to see my team go for the throat at least once before I die.

Just my opinion on that and don't anyone think I'm not happy with 20-3. I just think it could have very easily been 30-3.

On the first point, I think Matt still needs to grow and learn a bit. This is only his 3rd start. He was good at not letting bad things rattle him. He bounced back well.

On the second, going for it there would have been silly. In that situation, you play smart and you take the 3 and get the win. Anything else is desperate.