PDA

View Full Version : Game this Sunday

buddyboy
09-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Hi, I just moved up to Austin (college) and I was wondering if anyone knew a way I could watch the Texans...I think all I get up here is Dallas. Any way to watch online (for free? I AM a poor college kid after all)

Silver Oak
09-08-2007, 04:39 PM
vent all of your collegiate anger on the folks at KEYE tv. Email them.

Heck, at your age, I would recommend some civil disobedience and stage a protest in front of their studios.

Signs reading "We're Texans, not Tennesseans" or "Houston is closer than Nashville" ought to get their attention.

http://www.keyetv.com/

J-Russ
09-08-2007, 04:39 PM
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41720

indiantexan
09-08-2007, 04:55 PM
streamednfl.blogspot.com provides a list of online channels where you can watch live nfl games streaming using a software called SOPCAST.

You will need to install SOPCAST (google for it). It is pretty light and you should be able to install it without any trouble.

Needless to say, it is illegal to watch streaming NFL games online

brakos82
09-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Needless to say, it is illegal to watch streaming NFL games online

It's also illegal to go 37 in a 35 zone, but who the **** cares?

\/ see my sig

indiantexan
09-08-2007, 05:04 PM
It's also illegal to go 37 in a 35 zone, but who the **** cares?

\/ see my sig

I just think i should put in that disclaimer so that i can stay out of trouble

jaybird
09-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Sports bar...

JohnsonFan
09-08-2007, 05:45 PM
sop castt

gtexan02
09-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Be careful with sopcast. Its like downloading music from the net for free, except that its "stealing" from the NFL instead of the music industry. And needless to say, the NFL is becoming more and more bee-otchy. I have heard of people getting in trouble (letters/lawsuits) for both situations, do use with care.

As for me, I now use slingbox if Im not in Houston.

GuerillaBlack
09-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Sopcast looks so tempting...

awtysst
09-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Be careful with sopcast. Its like downloading music from the net for free, except that its "stealing" from the NFL instead of the music industry. And needless to say, the NFL is becoming more and more bee-otchy. I have heard of people getting in trouble (letters/lawsuits) for both situations, do use with care.

As for me, I now use slingbox if Im not in Houston.

Slingbox? What exactly is this?

barrett
09-09-2007, 02:31 AM
Hi, I just moved up to Austin (college) and I was wondering if anyone knew a way I could watch the Texans...I think all I get up here is Dallas. Any way to watch online (for free? I AM a poor college kid after all)

several texans fans are converging on a sports bar at the corner of west 6th and MOPAC called 3rd Base.

go to the tailgating section of this forum and read the austin watch party thread.