PDA

View Full Version : 100 Things to Bank on by Gene@ESPN

Second Honeymoon
09-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Ok, this guy spent a lot of time on this, so I don't want to slam him too bad. It's obvious he got the memo that ESPN honks can't say anything positive about the Texans. He has the Panthers in the NFC Championship Game and that just about says all you need to know about his credibility and insight. He did have the same Super Bowl pick as me but when you spout 100 things, its hard not to be right about at least one of them.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3005700&sportCat=nfl

swtbound07
09-06-2007, 04:31 PM
86:
The Houston Texans didn't get a new offensive line, right? Until they do, it doesn't matter how much they paid quarterback Matt Schaub ($48 million --$7 mil guaranteed -- despite just two career starts), or that 30-year-old Ahman Green is the new starting tailback (as opposed to, you know, drafting Reggie Bush). Here's an idea: half-step drops for Schaub.

jesus...it never ends

Texan_Bill
09-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Ok, this guy spent a lot of time on this, so I don't want to slam him too bad. It's obvious he got the memo that ESPN honks can't say anything positive about the Texans. He has the Panthers in the NFC Championship Game and that just about says all you need to know about his credibility and insight. He did have the same Super Bowl pick as me but when you spout 100 things, its hard not to be right about at least one of them.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3005700&sportCat=nfl

If he spent ANY amount of time on that........., it was too long.

Exithios
09-06-2007, 04:35 PM
86:
The Houston Texans didn't get a new offensive line, right? Until they do, it doesn't matter how much they paid quarterback Matt Schaub ($48 million --$7 mil guaranteed -- despite just two career starts), or that 30-year-old Ahman Green is the new starting tailback (as opposed to, you know, drafting Reggie Bush). Here's an idea: half-step drops for Schaub.

Looks like another BSPN band wagoner that will contradict himself come midway through the season when we are sitting at 6-2.

My $0.02

kastofsna
09-06-2007, 05:45 PM
sort of a standard list of ESPN opinions, but unabridged and in full force.

Errant Hothy
09-06-2007, 05:53 PM
1:
I'll do better than the 53 percent I got right last year.

Well see.

Nothing really new there, he's just chucking up everything that the rest of the morons at ESPiN are saying. No original material at all.