PDA

View Full Version : Texans On NFL Network

rvguy121
09-06-2007, 07:58 AM
I was watching NFL Network late last night, and they showed video clips of Matt Shaub, JJ, Mario and others...one commentator even predicted a Texans win over KC!! I think they are starting to feel the loooove!! :fans:

DocBar
09-06-2007, 08:46 AM
I saw that5 also. Sirius NFL has also been feeling the love. They've said quite a few good things about the Texans and are predicting .500 or better for us.
:texflag: :fans: :texflag:

Double Barrel
09-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Total Access gave us all kinds of love. One of them said Jacoby could be OROY! :doot:

Cjeremy635
09-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Total Access gave us all kinds of love. One of them said Jacoby could be OROY! :doot:

Yep, I saw that last night as well and couldn't help but smile. I'm really surprised too, because Rod was the one who brought it up and he rags on us a lot (or atleast he has in the past).

HOU-TEX
09-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Yep, I saw that last night as well and couldn't help but smile. I'm really surprised too, because Ron was the one who brought it up and he rags on us a lot (or atleast he has in the past).

That's because he's in love with YKW for some ungawdly reason.

Seriously though, that guy has ragged on Houston ever since he played for the Steelers when they were in the Oilers division. I remember several comments from him about the Oilers and their offense.

He's probably the only one I don't care for on NFLN.

Jamie Dukes has man-love for Schaub. He complimented Schaub on his show (Put up Your Dukes) as well as NFL Access.:texflag: