PDA

View Full Version : Melted HersheyBar Looks Like...

HersheyBar
09-05-2007, 07:31 PM
The news around here is that the bridges around the Houston metropolitan area will be closed on Sunday to prevent massive numbers of Texan suicides. Apparently, the Red Cross is mobilizing and preparing for an extended let down in the Texans performance in the Chiefs vs. Texans opening football season. Counseling will be offered throughout the season as their team steadily declines into the toilet this season.

I can't wait to read the posts on this board and listen to you're teams press conference after this game. Both should be extremely entertaining

GO CHIEFS

BSofA04
09-05-2007, 07:34 PM
The news around here is that the bridges around the Houston metropolitan area will be closed on Sunday to prevent massive numbers of Texan suicides. Apparently, the Red Cross is mobilizing and preparing for an extended let down in the Texans performance in the Chiefs vs. Texans opening football season. Counseling will be offered throughout the season as their team steadily declines into the toilet this season.

I can't wait to read the posts on this board and listen to you're teams press conference after this game. Both should be extremely entertaining

GO CHIEFS

Silly Chiefs fans, they actually think they got a shot at winning this game.
Down boy!:whip: Who's your daddy?:whip:
Matt, we're-going-to-throw-it-deep-on-you-all game-long, Schaub! Go Texans!

gwallaia
09-05-2007, 07:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/gwallaia/understand-huh-hunh.jpg

HersheyBar
09-05-2007, 07:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/gwallaia/understand-huh-hunh.jpg

They should let you jump.. LOL

Cjeremy635
09-05-2007, 07:39 PM

GO CHIEFS

(warning language)

All I gotta say is @ 0:26 into the clip: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Qv2viN7j4k

BSofA04
09-05-2007, 07:47 PM
(warning language)

All I gotta say is @ 0:26 into the clip: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Qv2viN7j4k

Oh that is funny! Rep coming your way...

Honoring Earl 34
09-05-2007, 07:47 PM

GO CHIEFS

So ... in the 2008 draft , do you think y'all will take Brohm or Brennan with the 3rd pick ?

We'll be looking for the BPA with the 20ish pick .

HersheyBar
09-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Oh that is funny! Rep coming your way...

LOL... A little sensitive are we?

Joe Texan
09-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Word is round here that Yall don't know how to jump, let alone from a bridge. Seems yall have a good case of the Big Head, Be careful not to bust a seam in that head dress. Tell your buddies they won't allow anything but foam arrows in Reliant, and we all know foam arrows don't hurt. Oh and do tell your homies to stay around for the whoopin cause we like to provide you with a crying towel and a smooth drink to calm your tears. Remember Hershey, Our 16 and 0 strats with you guys.

GO TEXANS

Cjeremy635
09-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Word is round here that Yall don't know how to jump, let alone from a bridge. Seems yall have a good case of the Big Head, Be careful not to bust a seam in that head dress. Tell your buddies they won't allow anything but foam arrows in Reliant, and we all know foam arrows don't hurt. Oh and do tell your homies to stay around for the whoopin cause we like to provide you with a crying towel and a smooth drink to calm your tears. Remember Hershey, Our 16 and 0 strats with you guys.

GO TEXANS

I think you mean STARTS!.....I don't know what "strat" means, but I don't want to do it with them.:pirate:

Honoring Earl 34
09-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Hershey bar and friends tailgating before chiefs game .

http://www.amarall.blogger.com.br/village%20people.jpg

JohnsonFan
09-05-2007, 08:25 PM

GO CHIEFS well well well ..... lets just see if this reverses and happends all across the USA where all the KC fans are watching in bars.

Texan Asylum
09-05-2007, 08:32 PM
well well well ..... lets just see if this reverses and happends all across the USA where all the KC fans are watching in bars.

Yea, help lines will be clogged with desperate calls from KC fans and their loved ones! :shades:

michaelm
09-07-2007, 03:33 PM
-The news around here is that the bridges around the Houston metropolitan area will be closed on Sunday to prevent massive numbers of Texan suicides. Apparently, the Red Cross is mobilizing and preparing for an extended let down in the Texans performance in the Chiefs vs. Texans opening football season. Counseling will be offered throughout the season as their team steadily declines into the toilet this season.

GO CHIEFS

I hope your team trainers pack plenty of that dressed-up ketchup y'all call KC Masterpiece... It'll make the football taste better to Huard when it's shoved down his throat...
I'm sure he'll appreciate that... even KC Masterpiece tastes better than a football that was recently extracted from LJ's backside!!!

WAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 08:51 AM
After tomorrow you will be eating BBQ CROW. Yes you heard me right. It is going to be a good game but you will understand what it really takes to win a game in the NFL after tomorrow. Not only must you have a Offense which you do have but there will be a number of mistakes created by a much superior Defense. I hear they are handing out crying towels to all Texans fans and offering counseling after the game for those who need it. Still sticking by my predictions Chiefs 13 - Houston 10 So if your a betting man you will take KC and the under. And if you can't take this little bit of heat the day before the game I would advise you not to watch the game. LOL

HJam72
09-08-2007, 09:03 AM
?????

....Um....this is Houston you're talking about. We're used to the heat AND the losses. :) We'll get over it.

I see no reason to change my mind, though. The Texans are not what they used to be, and the Chiefs will be their first victim.

We know it's still a little hard to grasp, but they will earn respect this year.

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 09:10 AM
?????

....Um....this is Houston you're talking about. We're used to the heat AND the losses. :) We'll get over it.

I see no reason to change my mind, though. The Texans are not what they used to be, and the Chiefs will be their first victim.

We know it's still a little hard to grasp, but they will earn respect this year.

What made you change your mind? Preseason? You will give up another 30 sacks this season. You OL has not changed that much. You have a QB that is a little better but he will be running for his life throughout the season. Yes you are use to the heat and the losses so this game will be no different for you. Get ready for some BBQ Crow KC STYLE.. LOL

DBCooper
09-08-2007, 09:49 AM
What made you change your mind? Preseason? You will give up another 30 sacks this season. You OL has not changed that much. You have a QB that is a little better but he will be running for his life throughout the season. Yes you are use to the heat and the losses so this game will be no different for you. Get ready for some BBQ Crow KC STYLE.. LOL

You sure are getting more cocky the closer Sunday approaches.

Let's see your attitude on Monday after your Chiefs lose.

Gonna go from a Bar to an M&M.

Endzone Gabe
09-08-2007, 09:53 AM

Hmm last year KC gave up 41 sacks and Houston gave up 43 sacks. Looks like your about the same as us in that category.

Kaiser Toro
09-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Get ready for some BBQ Crow KC STYLE.. LOL

KC BBQ sucks, who the pluck BBQ's crow? The BBQ Gods wil be looking down upon the Texans this Sunday to show our prowess on the grill, in the pit and on the field. Keep your crow, we will take the win.

Kaiser Toro
09-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Hmm last year KC gave up 41 sacks and Houston gave up 43 sacks. Looks like your about the same as us in that category.

Jordan Black will be the difference. :shades:

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 09:59 AM
You sure are getting more cocky the closer Sunday approaches.

Let's see your attitude on Monday after your Chiefs lose.

Gonna go from a Bar to an M&M.

I knew the heat would get to hot for you all. I will be here all of Sunday making you feel even worse. That is if you can handle the pain. My perdiction 153 yards LJ. 200 yards Huard. You QB will have a much better day but with 2 int and 2 sacks. Green will come out hurt like he always does.

AND YES THIS GAME IS A NO BRAINER.

THANKS FOR MOVING MY POST GUYS. I KNOW YOU COULD NOT TAKE THE HEAT!

IF YOU LIKE BAN ME. YOU BETTER BECAUSE YOU IT ONLY GOING TO GET HOTTER

feebleminded
09-08-2007, 10:01 AM
After tomorrow you will be eating BBQ CROW. Yes you heard me right. It is going to be a good game but you will understand what it really takes to win a game in the NFL after tomorrow. Not only must you have a Offense which you do have but there will be a number of mistakes created by a much superior Defense. I hear they are handing out crying towels to all Texans fans and offering counseling after the game for those who need it. Still sticking by my predictions Chiefs 13 - Houston 10 So if your a betting man you will take KC and the under. And if you can't take this little bit of heat the day before the game I would advise you not to watch the game. LOL

So basically in your wildest dreams the best you can come up with is a 3 point "beatdown"

awesome stuff

Brando
09-08-2007, 10:03 AM
I knew the heat would get to hot for you all. I will be here all of Sunday making you feel even worse. That is if you can handle the pain. My perdiction 153 yards LJ. 200 yards Huard. You QB will have a much better day but with 2 int and 2 sacks. Green will come out hurt like he always does.

You were moved to Rivalry Talk - Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please. Since your talking smack. This is elementary.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
09-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Amateur trolls belong on the ESPN message board.

Kaiser Toro
09-08-2007, 10:06 AM

You have no heat. This fits more into our Rivalry Talk forum which is smack talk oriented. We keep it classy around here and only take the gimp out of the box in this forum, so make sure you wear your best Lucha Libre mask and black leather tights.

Nice use of caps, does someone need to be held?

swtbound07
09-08-2007, 10:08 AM
oooh! its the chiefs! ooh god! not damon huard!!!! anyone but him! We are so doomed. Everyone on espn has projected the chiefs for the super bowl...oh wait, nobody has. Your on this board to get attention, but nobody takes you seriously. Not in our house my friend. I hope you enjoy this year of Larry Johnson..it will be his last if herm keeps burying him with carries. Eddie Kennison? Dwayne Bowe? Ha. keep dreaming chiefs fan. Jared Allen...oh wait...lousy cheater is suspended. Kyle Turley was a beast...8 years ago.

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Ok I did my days worth the trash talking and can see you all can't take a lot of that before blowing a fuse so I will stop. I want to come back tomorrow and rub it in you're face so I will say good luck and see you tomorrow. Chiefs 13 - Texans 10. You heard it here first. If the Mods want to kick me off that is fine. Will just show how much confidence you have in you're team. I know you could come to my site without worry of being kicked off becasue we are very confident that we are going to win. Good luck anyway. Talk to you tomorrow.

Leahmic223
09-08-2007, 10:09 AM
You made ANOTHER thread about this...and you say you are not troll...who are you convincing? Take it to trash talk section, that is where your previous thread has been moved.

PapaL
09-08-2007, 10:09 AM

Yeah your right. Our OL hasn't changed that much; while yours is no where near where it use to be. 30 sacks sounds pretty good; around 2 a game.

Anyone else remember that commercial about the guy talking sports out of his arse; link (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4525979578509709800), link2 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5480230615448339655)? Found him. He's a KC fan.

Tedc
09-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Texans 33-16

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 10:17 AM
oooh! its the chiefs! ooh god! not damon huard!!!! anyone but him! We are so doomed. Everyone on espn has projected the chiefs for the super bowl...oh wait, nobody has. Your on this board to get attention, but nobody takes you seriously. Not in our house my friend. I hope you enjoy this year of Larry Johnson..it will be his last if herm keeps burying him with carries. Eddie Kennison? Dwayne Bowe? Ha. keep dreaming chiefs fan. Jared Allen...oh wait...lousy cheater is suspended. Kyle Turley was a beast...8 years ago.

Who's ESPN.. I HAVE ESP.. YES WE WILL WIN. If you are looking for help on predicting the SB it is way to early in the season. I will bet you that who ever they are predicting it is not the Texans either. Not only will we beat you in your house we will show you what Texans fans are made of. Once this loss is over for you all I predict a lot of people jumping off band wagon. You have mention a lot of our players. At least you know who we will be beating you with. And after the game you can call us Cheaters also. While we go home with the W.

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 10:18 AM
You made ANOTHER thread about this...and you say you are not troll...who are you convincing? Take it to trash talk section, that is where your previous thread has been moved.

This whole site along with the Texans should be sent to the trash section. You will agree once the game is over

swtbound07
09-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Who's ESPN.. I HAVE ESP.. YES WE WILL WIN. If you are looking for help on predicting the SB it is way to early in the season. I will bet you that who ever they are predicting it is not the Texans either. Not only will we beat you in your house we will show you what Texans fans are made of. Once this loss is over for you all I predict a lot of people jumping off band wagon. You have mention a lot of our players. At least you know who we will be beating you with. And after the game you can call us Cheaters also. While we go home with the W.

capital letters don't make you anymore of a man. I could tell you your entire roster and lineup if it would help you.....poor HBO..having to cover the training camp of such a miserable team all summer. I bet you anything you won't come back to this board after you get crushed. You are going to cry, you are going to whine, and im going to make one more post in this thread..it will say "Scoreboard!"

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 10:21 AM
You have no heat. This fits more into our Rivalry Talk forum which is smack talk oriented. We keep it classy around here and only take the gimp out of the box in this forum, so make sure you wear your best Lucha Libre mask and black leather tights.

Nice use of caps, does someone need to be held?

Just seeing how much Texans fans can stand is all. Obviously not much. There was nothing bad being said. I am sorry.. Maybe we should kiss you on the cheek before the game. ROFLMAO.

Kaiser Toro
09-08-2007, 10:25 AM
This whole site along with the Texans should be sent to the trash section. You will agree once the game is over

Your smack is as weak as your team in the last thrity years. Outside of Priest Holmes, Jan Stenerud and your Ketchup and Mustard colors you really have nothing going for you. Well, except for that fine tasting KC BBQ Crow.

Kaiser Toro
09-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Just seeing how much Texans fans can stand is all. Obviously not much. There was nothing bad being said. I am sorry.. Maybe we should kiss you on the cheek before the game. ROFLMAO.

We can stand it. And yes you are right, a kiss on our right posterior cheek is what Chef's nation can do.

DBCooper
09-08-2007, 10:31 AM
"My Daddy can beat up your Daddy, I think I'll take my ball and go home........."

Weak.

Introducing a new Texans team on Sunday.

Come back and see us Hershey, and not only if you win.

PapaL
09-08-2007, 10:37 AM
...your Ketchup and Mustard colors you really have nothing going for you...

It's the Hulkamaniac in them.
http://www.monkeysvsrobots.com/mvsrpm/images/music/hoganbootband1.jpg

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Your smack is as weak as your team in the last thrity years. Outside of Priest Holmes, Jan Stenerud and your Ketchup and Mustard colors you really have nothing going for you. Well, except for that fine tasting KC BBQ Crow.

LOL.... What was your record last year. You will get to taste that crow first hand this year.

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 10:49 AM
"My Daddy can beat up your Daddy, I think I'll take my ball and go home........."

Weak.

Introducing a new Texans team on Sunday.

Come back and see us Hershey, and not only if you win.

After the game I will come back and say. SAME TEXAN TEAM. LOL

Vinny
09-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Ok I did my days worth the trash talking and can see you all can't take a lot of that before blowing a fuse so I will stop.
nobody is blowing a fuse...you just may not be used to a forum that isn't filled with children.

Kaiser Toro
09-08-2007, 11:02 AM
LOL.... What was your record last year. You will get to taste that crow first hand this year.

6-10, the year before we were 2-14. You dropped a game in the win column, year over year, and back doored into the playoffs.

We are improving, you are floundering. In my best Herm Edwards typing impersonation of his famous rant, "You post, to spin the flounder."

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 11:04 AM
nobody is blowing a fuse...you just may not be used to a forum that isn't filled with children.

What ever. Do the Chrilden have to leave the room when TX is playing on the TV? Becasue I know there are some very nice words being thrown out there when they play. LOL. Wait till I post your team song. LOL. BEWARE KIDDIES.. LOL

Double Barrel
09-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Is this really the best KC has to offer in the way of 'smack'? Seriously, it's a bit of a letdown. I expected knowledgeable football fan, not some shmuck who can barely type a sentence, much less bring it. Disappointing for a city with such a rich NFL tradition.

GuerillaBlack
09-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Send him to the official boards.

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 11:07 AM
6-10, the year before we were 2-14. You dropped a game in the win column, year over year, and back doored into the playoffs.

We are improving, you are floundering. In my best Herm Edwards typing impersonation of his famous rant, "You post, to spin the flounder."

ROFLMAO. How could you not improve from 2 wins with your first year coach. We did make the playoffs with a first year coach, had a winning season despite losing our starting QB in the first game. You are use to losing. Although I will give you a chance for 8-8 which will get you that kiss on the cheek from you're sister. LOL

Htownsportsfan
09-08-2007, 11:10 AM
If the Chefs win feel free to come back and brag all you want, as fans of the game we can take it. However, I would not be to excited about you chances expecially with you prediction. If the Chefs are going to win this game the are going to need to score 24 or more, this will not be the low scoring game you think. The funny thing is I always want Saturday to last forever but today I want it to end so it can be game day already.

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Is this really the best KC has to offer in the way of 'smack'? Seriously, it's a bit of a letdown. I expected knowledgeable football fan, not some shmuck who can barely type a sentence, much less bring it. Disappointing for a city with such a rich NFL tradition.

OH HECK NO THIS IS NOT SMACK.. THAT WHY I AM CONFUSED WHY I KEEP GETTING POST MOVED TO HERE!

SMACK IS WHEN WE COME INTO YOUR HOME AND BEAT YOU A$$ THEN RUB IT IN YOUR FACE AFTER THE GAME THEN MAKING YOU EAT YOUR STATE BIRD BY EATING NON-PLUCKED BBQ CROW KC BBQ STYLE. GET USE TO IT. THERE WILL BE MANY TEAMS THIS YEAR THAT DO THE SAME THING TO YOU

DBCooper
09-08-2007, 11:12 AM
If the Chefs win feel free to come back and brag all you want, as fans of the game we can take it. However, I would not be to excited about you chances expecially with you prediction. If the Chefs are going to win this game the are going to need to score 24 or more, this will not be the low scoring game you think. The funny thing is I always want Saturday to last forever but today I want it to end so it can be game day already.

Is it SUNDAY yet?!!!!!?

lol

DBCooper
09-08-2007, 11:13 AM
OH HECK NO THIS IS NOT SMACK.. THAT WHY I AM CONFUSED WHY I KEEP GETTING POST MOVED TO HERE!

SMACK IS WHEN WE COME INTO YOUR HOME AND BEAT YOU A$$ THEN RUB IT IN YOUR FACE AFTER THE GAME THEN MAKING YOU EAT YOUR STATE BIRD BY EATING NON-PLUCKED BBQ CROW KC BBQ STYLE. GET USE TO IT. THERE WILL BE MANY TEAMS THIS YEAR THAT DO THE SAME THING TO YOU

Sad.

Doesn't even know what smack is.

Bet you know what Crack is though.

Kaiser Toro
09-08-2007, 11:14 AM
ROFLMAO. How could you not improve from 2 wins with your first year coach. We did make the playoffs with a first year coach, had a winning season despite losing our starting QB in the first game. You are use to losing. Although I will give you a chance for 8-8 which will get you that kiss on the cheek from you're sister. LOL

Since I am flying my sister out to her first Texans game this year, I would expect as much.

As far as your QB going down I feel your pain as we paid a back up starter money for five years. But do you really think Green was all that much valued after they showed him the door this off season?

Texan Asylum
09-08-2007, 11:15 AM

A prime example of a Hershey meltdown.

Hey, I got an avatar for you...

http://re3.mm-a10.yimg.com/image/263798134

Texan Asylum
09-08-2007, 11:19 AM

Found you another one as well...

http://re3.mm-a11.yimg.com/image/1443530

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 11:38 AM

Oh I am sorry saving the best for tomorrow after the game. Just don’t want to get band from this site so I can come back and hand feed your State bird to you. Feather and all.

The reason I am so sure of this is because the Texans and Raiders operate from the same philosophy, (I know that is a big word for you so sound it out. Anything that does not start with an F or end with a K has little meaning to the Texans). ROFLMAO. Any way the reason is because

NEITHER OF THEM KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL AND THEIR RECORDS ARE PROOF OF IT!. LOL

Vinny
09-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Oh I am sorry saving the best for tomorrow after the game. Just donít want to get band from this site so I can come back and hand feed your State bird to you. Feather and all.

The reason I am so sure of this is because the Texans and Raiders operate from the same philosophy, (I know that is a big word for you so sound it out. Anything that does not start with an F or end with a K has little meaning to the Texans). ROFLMAO. Any way the reason is because

NEITHER OF THEM KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL AND THEIR RECORDS ARE PROOF OF IT!. LOL
We are going to see a lot of trolls coming thru here this year but I'm not sure we will see weaker smack.

axman40
09-08-2007, 11:40 AM

I, as a member of the Troll Association of American Trolls for America, take offense to your post. My lawyer shall contact you shortly. Good day. I said good day, sir!

GuerillaBlack
09-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Found you another one as well...

http://re3.mm-a11.yimg.com/image/1443530

And another (if you have a weak stomach, don't click):

http://www.toothless.ws/images/crap1.jpg

Texan Asylum
09-08-2007, 11:47 AM
That was very orginal.. LOL.. At least you didn't call me Hershey Squirts or Nestle Bar. LOL. :cowboy1:

Dude, there are many posters that come here and talk smack and not get personal. Actually there are a quite a few that call this a home of sorts and have very respectable post and rep counts. You can still salvage yours and become part of the community, and perhaps even encourage us to part of yours as well.

Just some kind words to a fellow fan...

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Heck they kept sending my post to this board and I was thinking they were punishing me. You all can take it much more than the main board. No mater what I say it is in fun and if you do win great if not OPEN WIDE FOR YOUR STATE BIRD BECAUSE I AM GOING TO FEED YOU THAT BBQ CROW FEATHERS AND ALL. LOL

Kaiser Toro
09-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Oh I am sorry saving the best for tomorrow after the game. Just donít want to get band from this site so I can come back and hand feed your State bird to you. Feather and all.

Our state bird is the Mockingbird. I would tread lightly with us Texans when it comes to our fellow environs to our great state.

the native bluebird became the official state bird of Missouri. The bluebird, considered a symbol of happiness, is usually 6 1/2 to 7 inches long. While its upper parts are covered with light blue plumage, its breast is cinnamon red, turning rust-colored in the fall. The bluebird is common in Missouri from early spring until late November.

Your bird has a cinnamon red breast.

GuerillaBlack
09-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Do you honestly not understand how a forum works? Theya ren't punishing you. They are moving your pointless thread to the Rivalry/Smack Talk section, because that is what it is.

GuerillaBlack
09-08-2007, 11:54 AM
And while our cities are prosperous and growing, yours are sitting in the pits.

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Our state bird is the Mockingbird. I would tread lightly with us Texans when it comes to our fellow environs to our great state.

Your bird has a cinnamon red breast.

I will feed you a mocking bird then if will make you feel better. LOL BBQ KC STYLE. LOL

GuerillaBlack
09-08-2007, 12:03 PM
No, they aren't pointless (if you haven't noticed, you are still on TexansTalk). I think you are too used to that scrummy forum you pointed us to (some KC Newspaper forum).

Kaiser Toro
09-08-2007, 12:04 PM
I will feed you a mocking bird then if will make you feel better. LOL BBQ KC STYLE. LOL

Exhibit A of how we conduct ourselves

http://blogs.kansascity.com/photos/uncategorized/fan_arrests_chiefs_2005_season_1.jpg

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2006/08/25/index.html

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 12:09 PM
No, they aren't pointless (if you haven't noticed, you are still on TexansTalk). I think you are too used to that scrummy forum you pointed us to (some KC Newspaper forum).

I am use to that fourm, one that I can say what I want with out getting slapped on the hands. LOL. One that a mod does not control every word that you put down. Call us what you want but at least we can spell it right? I understand education not a big issue in TX but it is spelled "Scummy". Oh and that hurts my feeling. LOL.

GuerillaBlack
09-08-2007, 12:11 PM
I am use to that fourm, one that I can say what I want with out getting slapped on the hands. LOL. One that a mod does not control every word that you put down. Call us what you want but at least we can spell it right? I understand education not a big issue in TX but it is spelled "Scummy". Oh and that hurts my feeling. LOL.

How is the education in KC? It is spelling "forum", not "fourm" (whatever the hell that is).

Kaiser Toro
09-08-2007, 12:12 PM

Where is Proper English Bear?

Vinny
09-08-2007, 12:15 PM

I fixed your account since you can't follow simple rules. Hope you enjoy the forum.

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 12:18 PM

http://blogs.kansascity.com/photos/uncategorized/fan_arrests_chiefs_2005_season_1.jpg

I remember that game. OMG! THERE WAS NOT ONE TEXANS FAN THERE THAT GAME. YOU WON ALSO.. LOL

Lucky
09-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Your smack is as weak as your team in the last thrity years.

We are going to see a lot of trolls coming thru here this year but I'm not sure we will see weaker smack.
He reminds me of the Black Knight from Monty Python & the Holy Grail. Completely oblivious to the shredding he receives.

I'm just glad he hasn't shared how he came up with his handle. I guess it's better than Tootsie Roll.

P.S. Come on, KT. KC BBQ is pretty good. Though I found it weird that they served it with cottage cheese. What's up with that?

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 12:20 PM
How is the education in KC? It is spelling "forum", not "fourm" (whatever the hell that is).

Good come back for a CHICK.. LOL

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 12:24 PM
He reminds me of the Black Knight from Monty Python & the Holy Grail. Completely oblivious to the shredding he receives.

I'm just glad he hasn't shared how he came up with his handle. I guess it's better than Tootsie Roll.

P.S. Come on, KT. KC BBQ is pretty good. Though I found it weird that they served it with cottage cheese. What's up with that?

You're also use to losing at home to the Chiefs
You're also use to losing what am I talking about
You call this trolling. LOL. Wait till tomorrow. OMG
Better wear a fire suit.

Lucky
09-08-2007, 12:26 PM
You're also use to losing at home to the Chiefs
You're also use to losing what am I talking about
You call this trolling. LOL. Wait till tomorrow. OMG
Better wear a fire suit.
Somewhere in this are the plans for al Qaeda's next attack. Where's my Cracker Jack's decoder ring?

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Somewhere in this are the plans for al Qaeda's next attack. Where's my Cracker Jack's decoder ring?

I am speachless, you got me there Mod.. LOL

The Dream
09-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Oh I am sorry saving the best for tomorrow after the game. Just don’t want to get band from this site so I can come back and hand feed your State bird to you. Feather and all.

Homie just take a second and think.........you're from Kansas City. Besides BBQ, the words thuuuuuuuur (there), huuuuuuuuur (here), and bad hip hop music what has the state of Missouri contributed to modern civilization? You're home to a place that no one cares about, and that goes for the people who live there also. If a hurricane comes towards Houston it would be all over the news because we actually matter, if a hurricane comes and wipes out Kansas City we'd all be thankful for mother nature putting your crappy ass city out of it's misery. Seriously man you have the Chiefs and the Royals.......I repeat the Chiefs and the Royals!!! Kansas City sports fans should be the last ones to ever talk smack considering none of your pro sports teams haven't accomplished anything since God said "let there be light." So please go back to eating your BBQ Possum and listening to the latest Chingy record.........

BattleRedToro
09-08-2007, 12:33 PM

We know what philosophy is and we also know when to use the word banned, and not band.

Moron with weak smack.

michaelm
09-08-2007, 12:35 PM

All smack talk aside, the chefs were 3-5 on the road last year and two of those wins were against Oakland and Arizona... the only decent win you had on the road was against St. Louis...

I like the way you came in here with guns blazing... I really do... I'm just sorry to be the one to tell you that you're shooting blanks there, quick draw...

BattleRedToro
09-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Homie just take a second and think.........you're from Kansas City. Besides BBQ, the words thuuuuuuuur (there), huuuuuuuuur (here), and bad hip hop music what has the state of Missouri contributed to modern civilization? You're home to a place that no one cares about, and that goes for the people who live there also. If a hurricane comes towards Houston it would be all over the news because we actually matter, if a hurricane comes and wipes out Kansas City we'd all be thankful for mother nature putting your crappy ass city out of it's misery. Seriously man you have the Chiefs and the Royals.......I repeat the Chiefs and the Royals!!! Kansas City sports fans should be the last ones to ever talk smack considering none of your pro sports teams haven't accomplished anything since God said "let there be light." So please go back to eating your BBQ Possum and listening to the latest Chingy record.........

And don't forget that Kansas City sucks so bad that they lost the Kings franchise to Sacramento. That's right I said Sacramento.:thud:

whiskeyrbl
09-08-2007, 12:39 PM

I knew something was wrong. This is not the titans board, their state bird is the CROW, plus we like our 'que smoked not sugared down. All in all it is you who needs to eat light today because you have alot of BULL to eat tomorrow.

DBCooper
09-08-2007, 12:42 PM
And don't forget that Kansas City sucks so bad that they lost the Kings franchise to Sacramento. That's right I said Sacramento.:thud:

Doh!

Let's not get into losing franchises to lesser cities.

TheIronDuke
09-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Heck they kept sending my post to this board and I was thinking they were punishing me. You all can take it much more than the main board. No mater what I say it is in fun and if you do win great if not OPEN WIDE FOR YOUR STATE BIRD BECAUSE I AM GOING TO FEED YOU THAT BBQ CROW FEATHERS AND ALL. LOL

The state bird of Texas is the mockingbird, not crow.

And your smack talk is weak.

DBCooper
09-08-2007, 12:52 PM

The girls on this board know 50 times more about football than you do.

threetoedpete
09-08-2007, 12:54 PM

The ONLY reason someone hires Herm Edwards as the captian of the ship is to keep the pumps going while it is sinking. The offensive line is marginal at best. The defense has been a sieve for seven years. And finally after seven seasons you drafted a WR prospect. And you would know only the chefs lol, would draft a WR with the hands of a bricklayer. Too funny. Keep working the pumps with herm there Hersey...you guys are offically in the Darren McFaddin sweeps. Too funny.

ATX
09-08-2007, 12:56 PM

from the link.....

And, late in the game, a Chiefs fan was arrested for punching another Chiefs fan, apparently happy to be winning.

This one is better
A young woman so drunk she could barely stand up walked into the men's room at Arrowhead Stadium and exposed herself during the Chargers game last week, but no witnesses were willing to file a complaint, police said.

Vinny
09-08-2007, 01:08 PM
easily

SheTexan
09-08-2007, 01:09 PM

That's not much of a compliment DB. This BIRD of a feather don't know squat about football!! I would say that most of us are 50 times better than he is at smack talk, and personally, I suck at it!!!:texflag:

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 01:35 PM
The state bird of Texas is the mockingbird, not crow.

And your smack talk is weak.

I got to keep it on the low down for you Texans fans.

Don't want to make you cry to much being your using our name.

KC TEXANS. Out of all the names? Couldn't you at least make one up?

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 01:37 PM
That's not much of a compliment DB. This BIRD of a feather don't know squat about football!! I would say that most of us are 50 times better than he is at smack talk, and personally, I suck at it!!!:texflag:

Well get on then.. I have heard nothing out of you all.

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 01:37 PM
easily

Your a quick one Vinny

GuerillaBlack
09-08-2007, 01:42 PM

The chick's on this board no WAAAAAAY more about football than you ever will.

Wolf
09-08-2007, 01:44 PM
I got to keep it on the low down for you Texans fans.

Don't want to make you cry to much being your using our name.

KC TEXANS. Out of all the names? Couldn't you at least make one up?

not sure, maybe KC could have started a franchise from scratch and not taken the one from Dallas?

Wolf
09-08-2007, 01:58 PM
On May 22nd, Hunt announced he was moving the franchise to Kansas City. Hunt and Stram initially planned on calling the relocated team the Kansas City Texans, but thanks to the insistence of Steadman, the team was officially christened the Chiefs on May 26th, in part to honor the efforts of Bartle. During their inaugural season in Kansas City, the Chiefs charged $7 for box seats and $6 for reserved seats at Municipal Stadium

http://www.kcchiefs.com/history/60s/

:gun: :shades:

Wolf
09-08-2007, 02:01 PM
while you read you can chew on this :whip:
http://www.whittingtonsjerky.com/about_us/jerky.html

or if you are by central west texas in Eden Texas..deer jerky
http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/jerky.jpg

much better than crow :heh:

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 02:01 PM

You are an expansion team, and you play like one also. We let you use our previous name and in fact you all asked Mr. Hunt if you could use it. We could of said no and then you could be the Houston Dashhounds or something like that. LOL

DBCooper
09-08-2007, 02:04 PM
You are an expansion team, and you play like one also. We let you use our previous name and in fact you all asked Mr. Hunt if you could use it. We could of said no and then you could be the Houston Dashhounds or something like that. LOL

How bad is KC gonna look when this "expansion" team beats them tommorrow?

You have no excuse.

TheIronDuke
09-08-2007, 02:06 PM

I don't remember asking Mr. Hunt a damned thing. I also wasn't aware that the Chiefs organization asked their fans if they should allow the Texans name to be used for our organization. Thank you so much for voting in favor of said issue.

Oh, and LOL

BattleRedToro
09-08-2007, 02:07 PM
from the link.....

This one is better

Because she was such a fat Missouri hog that noone wanted to admit to actually having seen her nude.:user:

BattleRedToro
09-08-2007, 02:09 PM
BTW HersheyBar, why aren't you an Eagles fan? After all, Hershey, Pennsylvania is much closer to Philadelphia than it is to Kansas City.

Wolf
09-08-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't remember asking Mr. Hunt a damned thing. I also wasn't aware that the Chiefs organization asked their fans if they should allow the Texans name to be used for our organization. Thank you so much for voting in favor of said issue.

Oh, and LOL

yeah, before selecting the name, McNair asked Hunt for permission

In April the list of five names is narrowed down to three: Apollos, Stallions and Texans. Before selecting "Texans", owner Bob McNair asked fellow NFL owner Lamar Hunt for his permission to use the moniker. Hunt and his franchise, the Dallas Texans (now the Kansas City Chiefs), were charter members of the American Football League.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_Texans#The_birth_of_the_Texans:_1997-2001

Wolf
09-08-2007, 02:16 PM

I am not much on the smack talk,but I thought this was interesting

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images/6A3B5DA78DD24DF6A6C14E8E08EDDF1A.JPG

whiskeyrbl
09-08-2007, 02:19 PM
KC never used the name Texans. But I can see that y'all envy Texans so much you would like to be known as Texans. Truth is you don't even qualify for the right. Your BBQ sucks, you can't back your smack with facts, your colors are like condiments on a Hot Dog, and according to every football guru your team.... well enjoy your top 5 pick in '08. If you think our team is still an expansion team and playing like one, pick up a paper from this year and if available watch a television. I will be here tomorrow to choke you on your ignorance of our team after the beatdown your team takes from the Texans. If you have any good whiskey over there I suggest you drink as much as possible on Sunday, the pain is going to be immense.:texflag:

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 02:28 PM
KC never used the name Texans. But I can see that y'all envy Texans so much you would like to be known as Texans. Truth is you don't even qualify for the right. Your BBQ sucks, you can't back your smack with facts, your colors are like condiments on a Hot Dog, and according to every football guru your team.... well enjoy your top 5 pick in '08. If you think our team is still an expansion team and playing like one, pick up a paper from this year and if available watch a television. I will be here tomorrow to choke you on your ignorance of our team after the beatdown your team takes from the Texans. If you have any good whiskey over there I suggest you drink as much as possible on Sunday, the pain is going to be immense.:texflag:

Read WOLF's post. Ate to argue with DA's. We moved from Tx to MO. Yeah right the MO Texans. LOL.

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 02:30 PM
BTW HersheyBar, why aren't you an Eagles fan? After all, Hershey, Pennsylvania is much closer to Philadelphia than it is to Kansas City.

Oh how orginal.. LOL

GuerillaBlack
09-08-2007, 02:31 PM
Nothing you have said is original. You rehash the same crap over and over again.

swtbound07
09-08-2007, 02:33 PM
See, here is the thing buddy. I use the term buddy loosely, because you are annoying. We are the Houston Texans. We are proud of our team. We are building a history for our franchise. We are in season 6 of this new endeavor. Ten years down the road, our franchise's fans will be able to look at a legacy of success and dominance in this league, while your franchise will still be known as "That place where Joe Montana's career went to die". The scoreboard will reflect your inability to field a competent team. Your patchwork offensive line will be the inevitable end of Damon Huard. You will run away in fear, forever erasing this URL from your browser window, saddened and ashamed, and not nearly enough of a man to come back and accept the ridicule and scorn you so richly deserve. You, my friend, are an internet troll, probably the finest the city of Kansas City has to offer. Your kind are allowed to frolic here, but be warned...your words of this past week will not be forgotten easily, and know that should you ever decide to come back, we'll be waiting for you.

Runner
09-08-2007, 02:37 PM
I understand education not a big issue in TX but it is spelled "Scummy".

Is this supposed to be a sentence about education? Hint: it is missing a verb:

Third person singular
Two letters

whiskeyrbl
09-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Read WOLF's post. Ate to argue with DA's. We moved from Tx to MO. Yeah right the MO Texans. LOL.
Who's the DA here, I said KC never used the name Texans.It is true that the first couple of years that Hunt owned the team they were called the Texans.
However they were still in Dallas. Read the post word for word and these embarrassing moments will not happen as much. Your smack is lame!!!!!!!!

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 02:48 PM
See, here is the thing buddy. I use the term buddy loosely, because you are annoying. We are the Houston Texans. We are proud of our team. We are building a history for our franchise. We are in season 6 of this new endeavor. Ten years down the road, our franchise's fans will be able to look at a legacy of success and dominance in this league, while your franchise will still be known as "That place where Joe Montana's career went to die". The scoreboard will reflect your inability to field a competent team. Your patchwork offensive line will be the inevitable end of Damon Huard. You will run away in fear, forever erasing this URL from your browser window, saddened and ashamed, and not nearly enough of a man to come back and accept the ridicule and scorn you so richly deserve. You, my friend, are an internet troll, probably the finest the city of Kansas City has to offer. Your kind are allowed to frolic here, but be warned...your words of this past week will not be forgotten easily, and know that should you ever decide to come back, we'll be waiting for you.

Oh I will be back and you will see this board's activity at about the zero level I love coming back to a board after given them a good smacking. LOL. I am sure you're proud of your team. Just like you were of the Oilers. Why did you let them go? Because you didn't want to build a new stadium? Then of course you beg for a team which you got which is nothing but an expansion team. LOL. See you tomorrow. LOL

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Who's the DA here, I said KC never used the name Texans.It is true that the first couple of years that Hunt owned the team they were called the Texans.
However they were still in Dallas. Read the post word for word and these embarrassing moments will not happen as much. Your smack is lame!!!!!!!!

Your right, I am so blushing. LOL. Oh you're not a DA for the post, you're a DA for rooting for the Texans

the wonger need food
09-08-2007, 03:02 PM
Your right, I am so blushing. LOL. Oh you're not a DA for the post, you're a DA for rooting for the Texans

Which Chiefs board do you frequent and what is your username there?

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Which Chiefs board do you frequent and what is your username there?

KC Star board and I never change my handle It is also hersheybar there also. What's wrong can't take it. Thought my doo doo talk was weak. LOL. Getting on your nerves our you. I belong to several other sites also but the one I stay on mostly is KCSTAR very little moderation.

HersheyBar
09-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Nothing you have said is original. You rehash the same crap over and over again.

And I will go over it again tomorrow, maybe even the next day to pour salt in the wound.

This game will hurt because you will understand you are no better this year than last. You all have very high hope of being a 8-8 team while the Chiefs strive to be much better.

I would wish you good luck but by now it is not up to luck, it is up to the better prepared team

the wonger need food
09-08-2007, 05:27 PM
KC Star board and I never change my handle It is also hersheybar there also. What's wrong can't take it. Thought my doo doo talk was weak. LOL. Getting on your nerves our you. I belong to several other sites also but the one I stay on mostly is KCSTAR very little moderation.

Just want to know how to find you this time tomorrow because you won't be anywhere near this message board.

PapaL
09-08-2007, 06:03 PM
And I will go over it again tomorrow, maybe even the next day to pour salt in the wound.

This game will hurt because you will understand you are no better this year than last. You all have very high hope of being a 8-8 team while the Chiefs strive to be much better.

I would wish you good luck but by now it is not up to luck, it is up to the better prepared team

How could that possible make you feel any better? Yeah Houston is no better than last year - We really showed them! :eek:

Kansas City is so horrible neither Kansas nor Missouri want it as a city.

Specnatz
09-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Just want to know how to find you this time tomorrow because you won't be anywhere near this message board.

I am sure if you go over there it would be like certain people here, oh him well we just sorta ignore him.

Double Barrel
09-08-2007, 09:48 PM
I am sure if you go over there it would be like certain people here, oh him well we just sorta ignore him.

Ignore who? :um:

Specnatz
09-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Ignore who? :um:

Hershey

NitroGSXR
09-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Hershey
Who?

Specnatz
09-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Who?

the troll, I am sure he is ignored over at the chefs board.

NitroGSXR
09-08-2007, 11:20 PM
Deaffie still no understand. I guess I truly must be Deaf and dumb.

:specnatz:

Double Barrel
09-08-2007, 11:24 PM

Troll? What troll? I don't see a troll. idonno:

Showtime100
09-08-2007, 11:39 PM
If I were him I'd be changing my name right now, for many reasons.

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 12:29 AM
How could that possible make you feel any better? Yeah Houston is no better than last year - We really showed them! :eek:

Kansas City is so horrible neither Kansas nor Missouri want it as a city.

Houston is no better than last year. So you got a different QB to blame. He will be all smiles for the first few games after he gets the beat just keeps rolling on with sack after sack. Green will help but not with win. They will try but he is old and washed up. He likes fumbling the ball and getting injured. I am sure it will be a close game but a loss is a loss and if it makes you feel better that you played a good game Houston than so be it. Chiefs come home with a win. The score will be Chiefs 13 - 10 Texans. The fans leave late in the third quarter.

Wolf
09-09-2007, 12:31 AM
if chief fans leave late in the 3rd quarter with a predicted score of 13-10

well nevermind

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 12:38 AM
If I were him I'd be changing my name right now, for many reasons.

This is fun; I can't see a better way to spoil your 2007 hopes than by beating your team soundly and not letting you score more than 10 points. This is suppose to your year offensively? It will be a shootout but the Chiefs will be in complete control while the new QB is scrambling for his life on every play. I will come back for you-all to congratulate our team on a job well done. I CAN’T SAY I WON’T RUB IT IN YOUR FACE THOUGH, BECAUSE I WILL LOL. GO CHIEFS.. CHIEFS 13 – TEXANS 10

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 12:40 AM

well nevermind

That why we call you an expansion team with expansion fans.

Vinny
09-09-2007, 12:44 AM

well nevermind
That why we call you an expansion team with expansion fans.Your smack as gone from weak to idiotic. walking out of a 3 point game in the 3rd quarter? Come on...if you can't come with something that makes some sense on some level don't waste our time. Stupid is as stupid does.

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 12:48 AM
-

I hope your team trainers pack plenty of that dressed-up ketchup y'all call KC Masterpiece... It'll make the football taste better to Huard when it's shoved down his throat...
I'm sure he'll appreciate that... even KC Masterpiece tastes better than a football that was recently extracted from LJ's backside!!!

WAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute.. I like your signature thingy. What is this like a comedy; something like the three stooges. Word to the wise, you better tell these three clowns if they smack any of the Chiefs they better smack them with a bologna sandwich because the Chiefs are going to make them eat it.

Pack your lunch rookie, it going to be a long day for the Texans. If you’re able to watch the whole game which I doubt I might even call you an loyal expansion team fan.

Stay off the bridges. LOL

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Your smack as gone from weak to idiotic. walking out of a 3 point game in the 3rd quarter? Come on...if you can't come with something that makes some sense on some level don't waste our time. Stupid is as stupid does.

That What Expansion Team Fans do Vinny. Nice to see you can post more than three words. VINNY DOES SPEAK. LOL

Scooter
09-09-2007, 01:59 AM
This is fun; I can't see a better way to spoil your 2007 hopes than by beating your team soundly and not letting you score more than 10 points. This is suppose to your year offensively? It will be a shootout but the Chiefs will be in complete control while the new QB is scrambling for his life on every play. I will come back for you-all to congratulate our team on a job well done. I CANíT SAY I WONíT RUB IT IN YOUR FACE THOUGH, BECAUSE I WILL LOL. GO CHIEFS.. CHIEFS 13 Ė TEXANS 10

did i misinterpret the meaning of a shootout, or is that a term specific to punters? we need to play the colts in more shootouts!

whiskeyrbl
09-09-2007, 02:55 AM
Houston is no better than last year. So you got a different QB to blame. He will be all smiles for the first few games after he gets the beat just keeps rolling on with sack after sack. Green will help but not with win. They will try but he is old and washed up. He likes fumbling the ball and getting injured. I am sure it will be a close game but a loss is a loss and if it makes you feel better that you played a good game Houston than so be it. Chiefs come home with a win. The score will be Chiefs 13 - 10 Texans. The fans leave late in the third quarter.
You really need to go to sleep, your smack isn't even smack it's nonsense. Have you ever been to a game?

edo783
09-09-2007, 07:44 AM
did i misinterpret the meaning of a shootout, or is that a term specific to punters? we need to play the colts in more shootouts!

I guess there just aren't many rounds in the gun he uses?? Not many floors in his elevator either near as I can tell.

GuerillaBlack
09-09-2007, 07:49 AM
That What Expansion Team Fans do Vinny. Nice to see you can post more than three words. VINNY DOES SPEAK. LOL

You have some examples, or are you just talking out of your ass?

michaelm
09-09-2007, 08:09 AM
Cute.. I like your signature thingy. What is this like a comedy; something like the three stooges. Word to the wise, you better tell these three clowns if they smack any of the Chiefs they better smack them with a bologna sandwich because the Chiefs are going to make them eat it.

Pack your lunch rookie, it going to be a long day for the Texans. If youíre able to watch the whole game which I doubt I might even call you an loyal expansion team fan.

Stay off the bridges. LOL

Yeah, I tried using logic, and actually talking about the game of football, when I told you that your team was 3-5 on the road last year, and that their only win on the road against a decent team was against St. Louis... you never replied to that, so I assume, based on the vast amount of evidence you have supplied, that you are incapable of actual football discussion....

Be happy with last years road wins against Oakland and Arizona... you won't be getting a road win in Houston.

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Yeah, I tried using logic, and actually talking about the game of football, when I told you that your team was 3-5 on the road last year, and that their only win on the road against a decent team was against St. Louis... you never replied to that, so I assume, based on the vast amount of evidence you have supplied, that you are incapable of actual football discussion....

Be happy with last years road wins against Oakland and Arizona... you won't be getting a road win in Houston.

WHOA.. LETS TALK FOOTBALL.. Oh yeah. Lets talk about the Texans.. Who has won the last 3 games. Which is all of them. The visiting team. WHOA. LJ loves your stadium. You will see fresh legs. No I am not claiming our Offense is a power house but it will be plenty enough. Your OL is the worst in the league. There is no getting around it. Yes we are a bad road team, average 3 wins per year on road except for one year. Herm has gone in a different direction. Players that are hungry. Young player that will make a difference. I do know you have one very good reciever that we have to stop, ST that look very superalitive. and a new QB. All of which we will show you that Defense wins games with ball control. Of course if you can pry the ball from our hands than you should win the game. Our Offense is together now, you're D is average at best if not below average. You will be stacking the line and playing man on man. If I know this what do you think we will do? TG which is our answer to you're A. Johnson. Green was a waste of time for your team. by the thrid Qtr he will be dropping the ball. Remember this is a game of 60 min, not of the first drive.

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 09:59 AM
You really need to go to sleep, your smack isn't even smack it's nonsense. Have you ever been to a game?

What you doing up? LOL.. Worring are you. No smack talking now. Fact.. YOU WILL LOSE

DBCooper
09-09-2007, 10:02 AM
What you doing up? LOL.. Worring are you. No smack talking now. Fact.. YOU WILL LOSE

Fact: The game hasn't started yet.

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 10:12 AM
I guess there just aren't many rounds in the gun he uses?? Not many floors in his elevator either near as I can tell.

Oh you guys hurt my feelings. Thought you liked me. LOL. You like me even less after the game. When I have to feed you you're State bird feathers and all. I am not going to wish you good luck becasue that is not what it is about any more. The team that is best preparded will win. Our D will do their job and when it is all said and done the Chief will be 1-0. WHOA. Time to go do the BBQ.

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Fact: The game hasn't started yet.

No Sh*t

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 11:55 AM
WHOA.. I am ready. 9 min and none of you are posting. Got your crying towels out? WHAH.. We will see very soon... LOL... I can't wait for kick off. 6 min now. . We had BBQ Shish-ka-Schaubs for lunch. LOL We are ready.. LOL

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Sure does not look like it. Can't believe all the open seats. Guess they are out getting drunk so the pain does not hurt so much

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 11:59 AM
OMG I thought you had fans!

NitroGSXR
09-09-2007, 12:00 PM
I generally would assume that the person misspelling nervous would be the one who actually is. You're a dingleberry, Hershey. I enjoyed your insight and welcomed you on this board in the beginning and then now you're acting like some sort of *****. Dingleberry.

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 12:01 PM
You Cs... Get Back Here And Give Me Someone To Talk To.. I Cannot Believe How Empty You Are

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 12:04 PM
I generally would assume that the person misspelling nervous would be the one who actually is. You're a dingleberry, Hershey. I enjoyed your insight and welcomed you on this board in the beginning and then now you're acting like some sort of *****. Dingleberry.

Not worried about my spelling.. ROOKIE.. You get the ball first. Lets See what happens with your ST.. Looks like we stopped you so far.

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Kenn injuried. WR BOWE get first down. Larry first run you all miss a takle. WHOA.. THIS HOUSE IS ROCKING. 3 and 4..

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 12:19 PM
That is going to cost him his job.. OK D.. Time to hold them.

TheIronDuke
09-09-2007, 12:20 PM
No one's in this section of the forum because we're all in the main section of the Texans forum, dumb ass.

Nice rookie kicker there, btw.

HersheyBar
09-09-2007, 12:23 PM
No one's in this section of the forum because we're all in the main section of the Texans forum, dumb ass.

Nice rookie kicker there, btw.

They won't let me come there They are afraid of me

TheIronDuke
09-09-2007, 01:10 PM
You've been quiet for the last hour or so. What gives? :fans:

Trap_Star
09-09-2007, 01:26 PM

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/341287/noob.jpg

GuerillaBlack
09-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Haha, Hershey is here just talking to himself.

Wolf
09-09-2007, 01:37 PM
You are still in the running for the prediction, we got our 10

Y'all should have had 3 but that is the way the cookie crumbles ...you still need 13

GuerillaBlack
09-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Looks like his predicition is useless now.

The Dream
09-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Looks like he is useless now.

fixed

TexanRevolution
09-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Where ya at Hershey squirt?

TheIronDuke
09-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Man, that crow sure does taste good. Doesn't it, LOSER!!! LOL

The Dream
09-09-2007, 02:48 PM
I told his lame ass that a kansas city sports fan should never talk smack...

GuerillaBlack
09-09-2007, 02:52 PM
The crickets are out at Hershey's house.

BattleRedToro
09-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Face the fire Hershey or did you hit the Highway?

TexansLucky13
09-09-2007, 03:01 PM
I like this reality

PapaL
09-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Face the fire Hershey or did you hit the Highway?

I think he squirted his way out of town...

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
09-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Step away from the ledge Hershey...

On second thought, go ahead and jump.

Scooter
09-09-2007, 03:31 PM
The team that is best preparded will win.

couldnt have said it better myself ... although i probably would've spelled "prepared" correctly.

:texflag:

Wolf
09-09-2007, 03:43 PM
anyone remember what messageboard Hershey went to?

kc star or something like that?

don't worry , no trolling for me (not my style), I just want to see what is being said over there

GuerillaBlack
09-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Yeah, the KC Star board.

Wolf
09-09-2007, 03:45 PM

worthy of a repeat TA

GuerillaBlack
09-09-2007, 04:09 PM
He sure has no problem posting over there:

http://forums.kansascity.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=kr-kcsports&msg=89504.1&ctx=1

brakos82
09-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Hershey,,, 9 out of 10 people here were at the game... :gun:

TheIronDuke
09-09-2007, 04:19 PM
What a wuss. At least back up the smack you run for a week. His team got punched in the mouth and we have good reason to believe that the Texans are on an up-swing while the Chiefs aren't a good NFL team. I doubt we'll ever see him again since the Texans will be far superior to the Chiefs for the next several years.

DBCooper
09-09-2007, 04:31 PM
Where ya at Hershey?

I don't see you running off at the mouth any more.

DBCooper
09-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Hershey?

"sound of crickets"

DBCooper
09-09-2007, 04:36 PM
I hope we shut alot of people up this year!

Sweet.

The Dream
09-09-2007, 04:44 PM
looks like Mr. Hershey took his fudge and went packing!!!!

jerek
09-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Kind of like LJ ... eventually you look at the scoreboard and just figure you might as well stop talking.

JohnsonFan
09-09-2007, 04:52 PM
sorry chef boy we dominated...dont cry now no more being a troll..bye bye

Brando
09-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Hershey Bar was that guy in Dumb and Dumberer that smeared the chocolate all over the bathroom. Sorta like the Texans did with the Chiefs in Reliant.

:fans:

gwallaia
09-09-2007, 05:04 PM
What a wuss. At least back up the smack you run for a week. His team got punched in the mouth and we have good reason to believe that the Texans are on an up-swing while the Chiefs aren't a good NFL team. I doubt we'll ever see him again since the Texans will be far superior to the Chiefs for the next several years.

The Chiefs play at Chicago next week. I'm sure Hershey Bar is over at the Bear's message boards by now dazzling all the Bear fans with his sharp wit, smack talk and grammar skills.

gwallaia
09-09-2007, 05:09 PM

GO CHIEFS

You don't think?

......................nah

MEGA SWATT
09-09-2007, 05:12 PM
http://www.sportznutz.com/nfl/hou/logo.jpgYou were saying? Looks like Kansas City will be on suicide watch..fool:splits: :texflag: :cowboy1:

WHOA.. LETS TALK FOOTBALL.. Oh yeah. Lets talk about the Texans.. Who has won the last 3 games. Which is all of them. The visiting team. WHOA. LJ loves your stadium. You will see fresh legs. No I am not claiming our Offense is a power house but it will be plenty enough. Your OL is the worst in the league. There is no getting around it. Yes we are a bad road team, average 3 wins per year on road except for one year. Herm has gone in a different direction. Players that are hungry. Young player that will make a difference. I do know you have one very good reciever that we have to stop, ST that look very superalitive. and a new QB. All of which we will show you that Defense wins games with ball control. Of course if you can pry the ball from our hands than you should win the game. Our Offense is together now, you're D is average at best if not below average. You will be stacking the line and playing man on man. If I know this what do you think we will do? TG which is our answer to you're A. Johnson. Green was a waste of time for your team. by the thrid Qtr he will be dropping the ball. Remember this is a game of 60 min, not of the first drive.

They did not: Houston Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson (80) makes a 77-yard touchdown catch as Kansas City Chiefs safety...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/photos?photoId=1680543&gameId=270909034

edo783
09-09-2007, 05:17 PM
I do believe ol Hershy squirted out of here.:bat:

Giant Tiger
09-09-2007, 05:19 PM

Hershey's is in the process of gradually closing their factories.

MEGA SWATT
09-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Where are you Hershey-Pansy? Maybe he's on the bottom of the Missouri River:whip: :whip: :texflag: :texflag:

rollinstone18
09-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Reality kicks ass.

The Pencil Neck
09-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Reality kicks ass.

May I have another dose of Reality, please?

YoungTexanFan
09-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Poor *****. I could stand him early in the week, but he just kept insinuating more and more outlandish hopes without providing any enticing facts in the least to back him up. Then, we go on to steam roll his team, LJ is kept in check, AJ has a great day, and the KC offensive line proves to be the worst unit in the game. Mario takes advantage and has a great day at their expense. Now, where is this joke of a fan to eat his crow?

infantrycak
09-09-2007, 05:45 PM
There--fixed the thread title.

The Pencil Neck
09-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Poor *****. I could stand him early in the week, but he just kept insinuating more and more outlandish hopes without providing any enticing facts in the least to back him up. Then, we go on to steam roll his team, LJ is kept in check, AJ has a great day, and the KC offensive line proves to be the worst unit in the game. Mario takes advantage and has a great day at their expense. Now, where is this joke of a fan to eat his crow?

When he first started posting, he promised that he was going to come back and eat his crow if they lost.

JohnsonFan
09-09-2007, 05:47 PM
hershey is probally crying in his room guys

brakos82
09-09-2007, 05:48 PM
hershey is probally crying in his room guys

The news is saying somebody jumped off the Tacoma Narrows bridge... :whip:

JohnsonFan
09-09-2007, 05:50 PM
haha. lol... but what brakos how do u know what the bridges are called in KC...? thats random lol

gg no re
09-09-2007, 05:51 PM
You get onto Butt Street, then you turn onto Hershey Highway, and and and soon, you'll reach Heart street.

GuerillaBlack
09-09-2007, 05:53 PM
I have found the MeltedHersheyBar!

http://forums.kansascity.com/n/mb/listsf.asp?webtag=kr-kcsports&ctx=128

brakos82
09-09-2007, 05:53 PM
haha. lol... but what brakos how do u know what the bridges are called in KC...? thats random lol

The Tacoma Narrows is in Washington... and I lived there for nearly a decade. :shades:

JohnsonFan
09-09-2007, 06:05 PM
oh aight

brakos82
09-09-2007, 06:07 PM
oh aight

He didn't want his friends to know... :shades:

Texan Asylum
09-09-2007, 06:30 PM
There--fixed the thread title.

You must spread some rep...

Nice move Cak! :texflag:

NitroGSXR
09-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Hey Hershey... Don't do it. It's just a game, dude.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/NitroHonda/suicide6co.gif
Oh well. I tried.

gwallaia
09-09-2007, 07:24 PM
I have found the MeltedHersheyBar!

http://forums.kansascity.com/n/mb/listsf.asp?webtag=kr-kcsports&ctx=128

Even other Chief fans think he's an asshat.

GuerillaBlack
09-09-2007, 07:28 PM
He isn't liked anywhere.

Leahmic223
09-09-2007, 09:37 PM

:splits:

So funny because it was so true. He can't even argue that we won by luck, since a 17 point win...means we just outplayed him...

Where is he? He needs his crow, its good for him.

edo783
09-09-2007, 10:01 PM
He isn't liked anywhere.

And are you suprised? He was/is such a putz.

Kaiser Toro
09-10-2007, 10:15 AM

Per the Kansas City Star headline today, "Chiefs flounder in loss to Texans," go eat your BBQ flounder, lol!

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/268410.html

Double Barrel
09-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Punks never return to face the music.

HOU-TEX
09-13-2007, 09:54 AM
Even other Chief fans think he's an asshat.

That's freakin hilarious! I'm not sure I've heard that one.:laughjump: