PDA

View Full Version : A little love from Fox Sports Radio

WaywardTexanFan
09-05-2007, 03:50 PM
This afternoon on the drive home Chris Myers of Fox Sports Radio predicted that the Texans would go to the play-offs as a AFC Wild Card. Don't really think much of Chris Myers but I liked the love he showed.

:fans:

Allstar
09-05-2007, 04:03 PM
This afternoon on the drive home Chris Myers of Fox Sports Radio predicted that the Texans would go to the play-offs as a AFC Wild Card. Don't really think much of Chris Myers but I liked the love he showed.

That's pretty interesting... When I listen to Chris Myers it feels like he really does his homework. I like this guy and I like his prediction.

YellerLotYeller
09-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Myers is a douche bag usually.....I guess he just wants to piss off the ESPIN guys.

Twitch-Houston
09-05-2007, 05:10 PM

I believe Chris is from Houston. Maybe he's finally excited the Texans could be something this year......(searching for bandwagon emoticon)

JohnsonFan
09-05-2007, 05:56 PM
fox knows what they are talking about

utahmark
09-05-2007, 10:59 PM
has anyone, other than guys from this board, ever predicted us to go to the playoffs?

The Pencil Neck
09-05-2007, 11:06 PM
has anyone, other than guys from this board, ever predicted us to go to the playoffs?

Not in recent memory.

TexanSam
09-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Myers seems like an arrogant prick at times when I listen to him, but he knows what he's talking about. He's almost like Sean Salisbury attitude wise, except Myers is more knowledgeable.