PDA

View Full Version : Status Check: Texans

Texans_Chick
09-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Check out this Texans-centric feature at FanHouse.

For the next three days at FanHouse, there will be a feature called "Status Check Texans." I asked various Texans blogger/writers/opiners deluxe to write preview information about the team.

I would invite you to add your comments and thoughts to the roundtable. Peeps on the MB always complain about the quality of national writing about the Texans, so now you personally can fix that. Say what you agree, disagree with. Add some additional information. Let's have a conversation, not so different from what we do here, but in a place where NFL fans can read it too.

Here's the first of the conversation:

Status Check Houston Texans Predictions, Expectations, Surprises (http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/09/04/status-check-houston-texans-predictions-expectations-surprise/)

Participants are AJ, Vinny, Keith from HPF, Matt from DGDB&D, Tim from BRB, TH from FanBlog: Texans. Thanks everso to them all for helping out.

:texflag:

Specnatz
09-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Great article as always. you never cease to do a superb job and always doing different things and getting fans of the Texans involved.

Porky
09-04-2007, 03:34 PM
good stuff. I tend to agree with your experts for the most part.

JohnsonFan
09-04-2007, 03:59 PM
good read thanks

Errant Hothy
09-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Good read, as always.

swtbound07
09-04-2007, 04:51 PM
nice read..i commented on the site.

Second Honeymoon
09-04-2007, 05:48 PM
some loser named 'caj' said Schaub would get sacked 150 times in the comments. obviously he was sticking up for his 'tough as nails' QB Carr.

Texans_Chick
09-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Okay. Part II is up:

Status Check: Houston Texans Offense and Defense Concerns (http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/09/05/status-check-houston-texans-offense-and-defense/)

This would be a very good entry to email to your more casual Texan fan friends. There is an email this link at the bottom.

You might not agree with everything in it, but it says what the issues are.

Feel free to add to it in the comments.

Vinny
09-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Great pieces...I tend to agree with your guest commentators!

Specnatz
09-06-2007, 11:56 AM
Great pieces...I tend to agree with your guest commentators!

LMAO it is a good thing, because if you didn't there might be a huge argument with yourself.