PDA

View Full Version : Question About Nate Newton

Showtime100
09-02-2007, 10:54 PM
I was just flipping channels when I came across the end of what I assume is the weekly Cowboys show on FSN. I about fell out of my chair when I saw that one of the co-hosts was NN himself.

How did he squirm out of massive jail time for getting busted TWICE with enough weed to make world peace a reality????

Also, how did the Cowboy's see their way clear to hire Nate Noriega anyway??

TexanSam
09-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Geez, it's been 6 years since he was found with all that marijuana in his car. I coulda sworn it'd been sooner than that. It was probably just another Cowboy I was thinking of though. Kinda hard to keep track of them.

CloakNNNdagger
09-02-2007, 11:14 PM
I was just flipping channels when I came across the end of what I assume is the weekly Cowboys show on FSN. I about fell out of my chair when I saw that one of the co-hosts was NN himself.

How did he squirm out of massive jail time for getting busted TWICE with enough weed to make world peace a reality????

Also, how did the Cowboy's see their way clear to hire Nate Noriega anyway??

He found G-d..........On November 4, 2001 police in St. Martin Parish, Louisiana, found 213 lb of marijuana in his white van. Five weeks later, he was caught with 175 lb of marijuana on Interstate 45. He was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison, and has since then gone straight, renouncing his past and turning his life around and he now speaks to children involved in athletics about his past. He is now a member of the North Dallas Community of G-d.

Honoring Earl 34
09-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Michael Vick found God also .

The irony of this is God is dog spelled backwards .

StarStruck
09-03-2007, 12:23 AM
I believe that Nate also has a son that is one of the standout on one of Dallas' premier high school teams.

Errant Hothy
09-04-2007, 09:25 AM
I believe that Nate also has a son that is one of the standout on one of Dallas' premier high school teams.

Yeah, Tre Newton is the starting RB for the Southlake Carroll Dragons.