PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Troll

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 08:20 PM
I like you're site. Excuse the misspellings. :splits: I just want to make my perdiction. OF COURSE THE CHIEFS WILL WIN.. 13-10. This will be a game of:d: Will keep my post short. Good luck to you're team and lets just hope no one gets hurt.

vtech9
09-02-2007, 08:23 PM
I like you're site. Excuse the misspellings. :splits: I just want to make my perdiction. OF COURSE THE CHIEFS WILL WIN.. 13-10. This will be a game of:d: Will keep my post short. Good luck to you're team and lets just hope no one gets hurt.

Hey, welcome to the site. I hate to say it, for your sake, but the Texans are going to beat the Chiefs. Good luck anyway, and I also hope noone gets hurt.

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 08:24 PM
What is that suppose to mean? LOL..:)

frequentfliertx
09-02-2007, 08:24 PM
He picked the Chiefs to win and you're welcoming him to the message boards?! WTF

J-Russ
09-02-2007, 08:25 PM
No offense, but we're going to destroy you.

good luck anyways.

J-Russ
09-02-2007, 08:27 PM
He picked the Chiefs to win and you're welcoming him to the message boards?! WTF

gee, who else is he going to pick? The opposing team? :dontknowa

It wasn't like he was a jerk and was saying that him team was going to blow us out and that we suck.

Wolf
09-02-2007, 08:29 PM

same to you, hope y'all bring your "A" game to reliant

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Hey, welcome to the site. I hate to say it, for your sake, but the Texans are going to beat the Chiefs. Good luck anyway, and I also hope noone gets hurt.

I like you're board a lot!:whip: So how's that new QB working out for you? Just wondering? It will help that Jared Allen is not there this week but we will have plenty more to offer. What is your prediction? Score wise.

vtech9
09-02-2007, 08:30 PM

of course, we welcome all opposing fans that come here for friendly conversation, and look for good debates from them. We don't accept trolls and name calling. Right now, you fall into the category of the type of poster we are not looking for. If you want to contribute to the debate, then great, but if you want to resort to namecalling, keep it to yourself or go somewhere else.

Grams
09-02-2007, 08:33 PM
34-3 Texans of course

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 08:34 PM
No offense, but we're going to destroy you.

good luck anyways.

Vegas has you at 3 point favorite's that means homefield advanage is all. Does not mean that you will "Destroy us". I will say I am interested in seeing you're new QB. That is a key becasue we might be sending the kitchen sink at him. Your strength will be Offense and our's will be Defense. How about a score. I am saying Chiefs win by a FG.

ATXtexanfan
09-02-2007, 08:35 PM
i think he's an a-hole too for runnin' his mouth in our house

vtech9
09-02-2007, 08:36 PM
I like you're board a lot!:whip: So how's that new QB working out for you? Just wondering? It will help that Jared Allen is not there this week but we will have plenty more to offer. What is your prediction? Score wise.

This is a great board. It is being run by a group of Texans fans, and they are doing a great job.

Schaub is working out great for us, and I think KC's defense is going to run ragged in this game. I think Schaub is going to pick apart the Chiefs D. I see the score being something like 24 - 14 with the Texans winning.

Wolf
09-02-2007, 08:38 PM

so far Schaub shows good decision making, helps the OL out alot

kinda like the "who came first chicken or the egg" with us it is who was at fault Old #8 or the OL

hard for me to predict score, I don't honestly have a good read on our D-Line yet from what little I got to see in preseason esp with Williams and how Okoye will do in the first game.

they hold the key to our win, stop LJ ... he is a slow starter and with the holdout, I am not sure.. we stop LJ I predict we win 17-7 or 17-7, if we can't stop him chiefs we still win 17-14 :whip: :homer

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 08:40 PM
same to you, hope y'all bring your "A" game to reliant

We will have to bring our A game that is a given. Ball control and a good dose of D. LJ has fresh legs and we now have the right QB in there. OH NO HE IS NOT A QB that will eat you up, but is someone who is experienced enough to not make rookie mistakes is all I am saying. I am interested in seeing what the Chiefs try to pull out of their hat to be honest. No one has seen anything that the Chiefs have tried to do this year INCLUDING THE CHIEFS! :splits: But I do think we will have to play our a$$ off to beat you all. We are not a good road team, but at the same time play well behind Huard. Good luck

Wolf
09-02-2007, 08:40 PM
I am not the board police, but I didn't see him saying anything really bad, but if he were going to talk smack.. We do have a rivalry section..

Wolf
09-02-2007, 08:41 PM
We will have to bring our A game that is a given. Ball control and a good dose of D. LJ has fresh legs and we now have the right QB in there. OH NO HE IS NOT A QB that will eat you up, but is someone who is experienced enough to not make rookie mistakes is all I am saying. I am interested in seeing what the Chiefs try to pull out of their hat to be honest. No one has seen anything that the Chiefs have tried to do this year INCLUDING THE CHIEFS! :splits: But I do think we will have to play our a$$ off to beat you all. We are not a good road team, but at the same time play well behind Huard. Good luck

I hear ya, good luck and no injuries

Specnatz
09-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Vegas has you at 3 point favorite's that means homefield advanage is all. Does not mean that you will "Destroy us". I will say I am interested in seeing you're new QB. That is a key becasue we might be sending the kitchen sink at him. Your strength will be Offense and our's will be Defense. How about a score. I am saying Chiefs win by a FG.

Ignore the people who do not know how to show hospitality, the mods will deal with them especially when it involves a personal attack.

I think it will be a good game I think Texans will win of course and it will be
24-17.

Glad you like the board, Vinny and Hookem work very hard to keep it that way and to keep it civil for the most part.

:texflag: :specnatz:

TexansSeminole
09-02-2007, 08:45 PM

Welcome. I got the Texans winning 21-13. Our defense, atleast on paper, seems to match up well with the Chiefs offense. If we can stop the run I think we can hold yall at 14 points or below. That should give us a pretty good opportunity to win the game.

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 08:46 PM
of course, we welcome all opposing fans that come here for friendly conversation, and look for good debates from them. We don't accept trolls and name calling. Right now, you fall into the category of the type of poster we are not looking for. If you want to contribute to the debate, then great, but if you want to resort to namecalling, keep it to yourself or go somewhere else.

Well I am a troll, but will keep it friendly. A troll in my words is someone who comes from another site. I wish our first game could be at home :cool: I have thought of even going to TX to support my team. Just a little to far. I have gone to Mini Camp and Training Camp this year. I am a season ticket holder and even traveled to St. Louis for preseason game. I am not expecting big things until the second game of the season when we get Jared Allen back. I am hoping we can sweak by your team. I like your QB although to be truthful don't know how he is really doing. We are defense minded so I expect him to be running for his life a little.

Wolf
09-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Ignore the people who do not know how to show hospitality, the mods will deal with them especially when it involves a personal attack.

24-17.

Glad you like the board, Vinny and Hookem work very hard to keep it that way and to keep it civil for the most part.

exactly, this board is very well moderated unlike some of the official boards we have.

back on topic.

I think for the most part we will have an advantage,for noone knows what our offense is to really look like, Schaub is so much different than *who we dare not mention* ..our TE's should be involved more and honesty the Texans have not had a RB that is the caliber of Green(potentially) .. again on defense, our questions arise about "Which Mario will show up(Cowboy Mario? or 2006 or Arizona Mario). Okoye ..just 20 years old still growing and learning , how will he do clogging up the middle and travis johnson...will he be a "new" Travis Johnson or the previous years TJ

Goldensilence
Welcome to the site!

While i wish your chiefs luck this year there's going to beah ard dose of reality that the franchise is rebuilding and just lost two HOF players on the oline. Huard looked efficent last year but people will be testing that line early and often... i know we will. Outside of LJ and Tony there's not much punch on the offense.

I'm thinking it'll go along the lines of 20-10 texans.

HersheyBar
34-3 Texans of course

Wow! Let me call Herm. Maybe we should not even come?

Wolf
09-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Well I am a troll, but will keep it friendly. A troll in my words is someone who comes from another site. I wish our first game could be at home :cool: I have thought of even going to TX to support my team. Just a little to far. I have gone to Mini Camp and Training Camp this year. I am a season ticket holder and even traveled to St. Louis for preseason game. I am not expecting big things until the second game of the season when we get Jared Allen back. I am hoping we can sweak by your team. I like your QB although to be truthful don't know how he is really doing. We are defense minded so I expect him to be running for his life a little.

well, I don't speak for all, We welcome all fans to the Website for knowledgeable football discussions and even with some good natured smack talk...I don't consider that trolls, trolls are ones that come in and just blast the same nonsense of "your team s*cks" or just plain non-substance crud time in and time out.

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 08:51 PM
i think he's an a-hole too for runnin' his mouth in our house

Dude this is not running my mouth trust me. LOL Heck I have almost just as many post as you do? Just asking friendly questions is all.

Wolf
09-02-2007, 08:51 PM

it won't work, already went down that road with Herm

He has already answered your question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMk5sMHj58I

:whip:

J-Russ
09-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Our defense and offense will both be pretty good next week, our weakness in D is the pass defense. Since your Huard ? mark (hasn't look good in pre-season) then I don't expect you guys to be a threat over the air. That means on D we will focus on the run, and with Boulware now on board our run D should be really good. Also, LJ will be rusty since he miss most of pre-season and training camp. I don't expect him to have a good game.

Our 1st stringers went against Dallas 1st and was blowing them out 21-6 by halftime. Dallas are suppose to have a top 5 defense this year and are superbowl contenders and got beat by us. KC defense is not better then Dallas, so I'm not worried about your D.

You guys will also be playing without your best defensive player, Jared Allen. That should help us on offense.

I think we're going to win against KC and it won't even be close, I really don't see either your offense or defense a threat to us.

I predict 31-7, for Texans of course.

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 08:53 PM
This is a great board. It is being run by a group of Texans fans, and they are doing a great job.

Schaub is working out great for us, and I think KC's defense is going to run ragged in this game. I think Schaub is going to pick apart the Chiefs D. I see the score being something like 24 - 14 with the Texans winning.

Now we got you talking FB

Grams
09-02-2007, 08:53 PM

I am an optimist.

Hagar
09-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Welcome to the board HersheyBar.

I've been wathcing the HBO show Hardnocks about the Cheifs training camp and wondered if you had seen it and what's your thoughts were on it?

vtech9
09-02-2007, 08:58 PM

to be honest, one of the best things I noticed in pre-season, was the lack of penalties by the Texans. They seem to be more disciplined this year. Another thing, and I consider it a big factor, is that the Texans seem to have a completely different attitude, a winning one, this year. I think this change in attitude alone will result in more wins for the Texans. What I don't know is if they can maintain that winning attitude after a few setbacks. Overall, it looks to be a good year for the Texans.

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 09:00 PM
so far Schaub shows good decision making, helps the OL out alot

kinda like the "who came first chicken or the egg" with us it is who was at fault Old #8 or the OL

hard for me to predict score, I don't honestly have a good read on our D-Line yet from what little I got to see in preseason esp with Williams and how Okoye will do in the first game.

they hold the key to our win, stop LJ ... he is a slow starter and with the holdout, I am not sure.. we stop LJ I predict we win 17-7 or 17-7, if we can't stop him chiefs we still win 17-14 :whip: :homer

Great post. This is the scoop. Our OL is hurting but is going to get a shot in the arm tomorrow. MacIntosh will be practing and is expected to play at LT. HUGE PLUS FOR HUARD. It will be a ball control game for sure. Who ever holds onto ball will win the game.

Our D fense rocks right now. Cannot lie, the only downfall is Jared Allen will not be there the first two games. Besides the NO game all scores have been kept to 10 points. I am hoping that is where we keep the Tx. other wise we will lose.

Good Luck to your team just not to much luck.

HJam72
I don't think we will embarrass the Chiefs, but I do think we will beat them by a good margin. I'll go with 24-13. Some of that is for our home field advantage, though. I think this is the beginning of something great in Houston, but we sure do need that "nobody gets hurt" stuff to work out.

Wolf
LJ mocks Herm

last year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imFAR8ypw2c&mode=related&search=

JohnsonFan
09-02-2007, 09:03 PM
wow this is funny a cheif comes here and says that the cheifs will beat us, and ofcorse he knows we all (or at least tje ones who think we will win which we will) are going to say the texans are going to win, this thread is slightly pointless.

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 09:04 PM

24-17.

We will never score that many. But at the same time our D is good enough not to let you score 24. We are thinking in the top 10 D's this year.

HJam72
09-02-2007, 09:06 PM
We will never score that many. But at the same time our D is good enough not to let you score 24. We are thinking in the top 10 D's this year.

I know, and I still think they will. I call it the Schaub factor. :fans:

Hagar
09-02-2007, 09:08 PM
wow this is funny a cheif comes here and says that the cheifs will beat us, and ofcorse he knows we all (or at least tje ones who think we will win which we will) are going to say the texans are going to win, this thread is slightly pointless.I've gone on other teams board and mess from time to time. Its something to do. I'll have to admit its kinda hard to talk smack when your a fan of one of the worst team in the league.

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Welcome. I got the Texans winning 21-13. Our defense, atleast on paper, seems to match up well with the Chiefs offense. If we can stop the run I think we can hold yall at 14 points or below. That should give us a pretty good opportunity to win the game.

If we get 14 points we will win the game. That means a steady dose of LJ over and over. We will have ball control and our D will win it for us. Can't tell you how many times we kept teams out of the endzone on 4th and inches this year. You have to stop LJ cold! If LJ gets going your D will have to concentrate to much on him making Huard effective with Gonzo. This a whole different team than in the past. Good Luck

Wolf
09-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Even though this is a highlight reel from preseason Cowboys

this is what we want to see come out of the Offense (not much good shown on our defense)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC5pTaparbA

MojoMan
09-02-2007, 09:11 PM
HersheyBar,

What is your favorite KC Chiefs message board (or boards)?

Thanks for checking in. Send the rest of your crew, we will be sure and treat them right. ;-)

Wolf
09-02-2007, 09:12 PM
I've gone on other teams board and mess from time to time. Its something to do. I'll have to admit its kinda hard to talk smack when your a fan of one of the worst team in the league.

I have too gone to other boards, but I don't try to talk smack, I try to give some insight to what the Texans could or couldn't do due to the fact that most fans around the league don't get a chance to see the Texans and all they get is highlight reels from Espin

And I try to learn about their players too

JohnsonFan
09-02-2007, 09:13 PM
well what ever go texans!!

Wolf
09-02-2007, 09:15 PM
HersheyBar,

Thanks for checking in. Send the rest of your crew, we will be sure and treat them right. ;-)

Lord I have been missing a quote like this for 9 months now
It has been a long and exciting offseason (almost like 2002)

Runner
09-02-2007, 09:15 PM
And I try to learn...

That may be what is confusing people. :)

JohnsonFan
09-02-2007, 09:17 PM
who is ur favorate player on the cheifs?

The Pencil Neck
09-02-2007, 09:21 PM
If we get 14 points we will win the game. That means a steady dose of LJ over and over. We will have ball control and our D will win it for us. Can't tell you how many times we kept teams out of the endzone on 4th and inches this year. You have to stop LJ cold! If LJ gets going your D will have to concentrate to much on him making Huard effective with Gonzo. This a whole different team than in the past. Good Luck

Good luck, man.

At this point, we've got very high hopes. Our offense is much better than it was last year both in the air and on the ground. Our D should also be better and it finished 10th over the last 13 games of the season allowing about 280 ypg. Remember, we won a game against the Raiders last year when we only got -5 net yards passing and gave up a fumble return for a TD.

I think your only hope is a big game by LJ and a good game by Huard. Your defense can't expect us to be the same team that played last year.

Of course, we expect to win. I expect 21-6.

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 09:21 PM
Our defense and offense will both be pretty good next week, our weakness in D is the pass defense. Since your Huard ? mark (hasn't look good in pre-season) then I don't expect you guys to be a threat over the air. That means on D we will focus on the run, and with Boulware now on board our run D should be really good. Also, LJ will be rusty since he miss most of pre-season and training camp. I don't expect him to have a good game.

Our 1st stringers went against Dallas 1st and was blowing them out 21-6 by halftime. Dallas are suppose to have a top 5 defense this year and are superbowl contenders and got beat by us. KC defense is not better then Dallas, so I'm not worried about your D.

You guys will also be playing without your best defensive player, Jared Allen. That should help us on offense.

I think we're going to win against KC and it won't even be close, I really don't see either your offense or defense a threat to us.

I predict 30-7, for Texans of course.

Interesting comments. The way I look at it NFC has nothing. Dallas? Call them what you want but that was a preseseaon game. If you played it like a regualar season game you showed way too much.

Preseason is just that. You evaluate players and then you pick your best team.

I will say this our OL needs some work at the same time MacIntoch is coming back this week which will help. We are not a 30 point team any longer, you score 30 you will win but not against our D. You will soon find out the difference between the NFC and the AFC.

HJam72
09-02-2007, 09:26 PM
That's true; we don't know much about the AFC. :user:

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 09:26 PM
exactly, this board is very well moderated unlike some of the official boards we have.

back on topic.

I think for the most part we will have an advantage,for noone knows what our offense is to really look like, Schaub is so much different than *who we dare not mention* ..our TE's should be involved more and honesty the Texans have not had a RB that is the caliber of Green(potentially) .. again on defense, our questions arise about "Which Mario will show up(Cowboy Mario? or 2006 or Arizona Mario). Okoye ..just 20 years old still growing and learning , how will he do clogging up the middle and travis johnson...will he be a "new" Travis Johnson or the previous years TJ

Very intellegent post. (DARE TO MENTION) that is funny also. Mario will grow I am sure of it, if not this year next. To be honest though he needs to step it up big for this game

TheDrifter
09-02-2007, 09:27 PM
I expect to see a close win for the Texans, maybe nothing more than ten point difference. Chiefs will probably do a good job grindng the clock out and some growing pains on offense might limit our scoring oppertunities. On the other side, Chiefs will stall up without a legit passing game with their "meh" QB and one of the poorest 1-2 WR combos in the NFL.

(Make it a more impressive 17 point win if Jacoby takes one to the house. He should have plenty of chances....if they dare kick to him. :texflag: )

JohnsonFan
09-02-2007, 09:28 PM
the cheifs...ha......ha ..... all they have is LJ and he did not even want to play in kansas city he was probally hoping for you guys not to pay him what he wanted so he can go to a team that actually goes somewhere

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the site!

While i wish your chiefs luck this year there's going to beah ard dose of reality that the franchise is rebuilding and just lost two HOF players on the oline. Huard looked efficent last year but people will be testing that line early and often... i know we will. Outside of LJ and Tony there's not much punch on the offense.

I'm thinking it'll go along the lines of 20-10 texans.

You may be right but from judging from what and how you're team has played in preseason not sure if you have not shown you're hand a little too much especially in the Dallas game.

The Pencil Neck
09-02-2007, 09:30 PM
You will soon find out the difference between the NFC and the AFC.

Well, the Jaggywires are a team that's built on Defense, and had a damn fine defense last year. We swept them.

The Raiders had a great defense last year. We beat them.

We are the last team to beat the Colts in the regular season.

We're better now than we were then.

J-Russ
09-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Interesting comments. The way I look at it NFC has nothing. Dallas? Call them what you want but that was a preseseaon game. If you played it like a regualar season game you showed way too much.

Just a pre-season game? Tell that to John Lynch and the Broncos. Dallas D didn't seemed to hold back against them.

If you watch the game,Houston vs Dallas, you could tell both teams wanted to win, especially their HC Wade Phillips. It won't count in the reg. season records, but every time these two teams play they always give their best, whether its a regular season game or pre-season.

Also, I change my score to 21-7, I just looked at your depth chart and even though most of your defensive players are old, they're still effective players. Your defense looks pretty good on paper. But, it still won't be enough to stop our offense though, IMO.

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Welcome to the board HersheyBar.

I've been wathcing the HBO show Hardnocks about the Cheifs training camp and wondered if you had seen it and what's your thoughts were on it?

I am glued to the TV every Wednesday DUDE.. LOL. I spent time at Mini camp and Training camp and can relate with everything on the show. It so rocks to be there. My wife made it on the first segment. I could not believe it. We have been on several news segments and so on back here in KC. Not everything they are saying is the absolute truth though. My thoughts are it ROCKS OVERALL. The kids that are doing it are so young. Maybe it just because I am so old!.. LOL

Wolf
09-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Very intellegent post. (DARE TO MENTION) that is funny also. Mario will grow I am sure of it, if not this year next. To be honest though he needs to step it up big for this game

not sure if you said you were going to the game, but for what it is worth, here is the Texans intro (was against the raiders)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCW_s1LN76A

enjoy :D

MojoMan
the cheifs...ha......ha ..... all they have is LJ and he did not even want to play in kansas city he was probally hoping for you guys not to pay him what he wanted so he can go to a team that actually goes somewhere

I remember a great deal of wailing and nashing of teeth around here after we passed on Derrick Johnson a few years ago in order to trade down and draft Travis Johnson. Who knows, maybe Charlie Casserly just got the names mixed up. In any case, I believe Derrick Johnson is a fixture at OLB for the Kansas City Chiefs nowadays.

Hershey,

What is your sense of how Derrick Johnson is doing? Do you think he will be on track to make the pro bowl this year? I think you will find there are a lot of people on this board who are still not entirely over the heartbreak of watching the Texans pass on him.

HersheyBar
I expect to see a close win for the Texans, maybe nothing more than ten point difference. Chiefs will probably do a good job grindng the clock out and some growing pains on offense might limit our scoring oppertunities. On the other side, Chiefs will stall up without a legit passing game with their "meh" QB and one of the poorest 1-2 WR combos in the NFL.

(Make it a more impressive 17 point win if Jacoby takes one to the house. He should have plenty of chances....if they dare kick to him. :texflag: )

Most realistic post I have seen. Both teams are not power house's. We are known for destorying NFC teams and known for going after new QB's.

It will be a close game. Score 17 and I say the game will be yours.

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 09:40 PM
HersheyBar,

I like the KC star. Would say WPI but they add to much of their own WPI opinion and once they start to rant they think their opinion is the only one.

Wolf
09-02-2007, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lbYL_8Fk-c&mode=related&search=

wow, hard knocks clip

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 09:47 PM
who is ur favorate player on the cheifs?

I have a few... LOL..

Jared Allen rocks. He treats the fans like they are special. Not only that he walks the walk. He has so changed this year. Much faster, stronger and is the rock. Lost 15 pounds of baby fat and gained 20 in mussle. He sold out this year!

Boomer claims to be Jared's Brother from another Mother. He is also something special to others. His family can be decribed as A+++

Huard has learned from Trent Green to be something special. He would stop and talk to you in a second.

D. Edwards- Another man who treats you special.

My most unfavorite but favorite on the field. Tony Gonzo. It all about him! BUT HE CAN PLAY FOOTBALL

MojoMan
09-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Have you ever been to the Chiefs Coalition.com (http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/index.php?showforum=10) message board?

I looked for the board on the Kansas City Star site and I did not see it. If you know of a better board than Chiefs Coalition.com, is there any way you could provide us with a link?

Thanks,

MojoMan

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 09:53 PM
I remember a great deal of wailing and nashing of teeth around here after we passed on Derrick Johnson a few years ago in order to trade down and draft Travis Johnson. Who knows, maybe Charlie Casserly just got the names mixed up. In any case, I believe Derrick Johnson is a fixture at OLB for the Kansas City Chiefs nowadays.

Hershey,

What is your sense of how Derrick Johnson is doing? Do you think he will be on track to make the pro bowl this year? I think you will find there are a lot of people on this board who are still not entirely over the heartbreak of watching the Texans pass on him.

DJ as we call him is ROCKING. Now he should do even better with D. Edwards taking him under his wing. We have the best LB's in the league (overall) and yes I am a little bias. I did not know you passed him up? He hits hard, is fast as lighting and a man of his word. If he says he is going to put you on your rear end that what he does.

Wolf
09-02-2007, 09:55 PM
I have a few... LOL..

Jared Allen rocks. He treats the fans like they are special. Not only that he walks the walk. He has so changed this year. Much faster, stronger and is the rock. Lost 15 pounds of baby fat and gained 20 in mussle. He sold out this year!

Boomer claims to be Jared's Brother from another Mother. He is also something special to others. His family can be decribed as A+++

Huard has learned from Trent Green to be something special. He would stop and talk to you in a second.

D. Edwards- Another man who treats you special.

My most unfavorite but favorite on the field. Tony Gonzo. It all about him! BUT HE CAN PLAY FOOTBALL

yeah Tony gonzalez... it will be interesting on our defense and if we can stay with him

TheDrifter
09-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Most realistic post I have seen. Both teams are not power house's. We are known for destorying NFC teams and known for going after new QB's.

It will be a close game. Score 17 and I say the game will be yours.

Been busy today trying to make and justify my picks in a high (for a college student anway) stakes pick'em game for this upcoming week. Like to think it keeps me alittle honest...

Best of luck to you and your Chiefs the other 15 weeks though. Here's at least to a sweep of the Raiders. :party:

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 09:57 PM
DJ as we call him is ROCKING. Now he should do even better with D. Edwards taking him under his wing. We have the best LB's in the league (overall) and yes I am a little bias. I did not know you passed him up? He hits hard, is fast as lighting and a man of his word. If he says he is going to put you on your rear end that what he does.

You will have to registar
http://www.kansascity.com/static/insite/login.html?goto=http%3A//www.kansascity.com/132/story/252004.html

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Been busy today trying to make and justify my picks in a high (for a college student anway) stakes pick'em game for this upcoming week. Like to think it keeps me alittle honest...

Best of luck to you and your Chiefs the other 15 weeks though. Here's at least to a sweep of the Raiders. :party:

Raiders don't give us any problems any more. LOL.

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 10:00 PM
You will have to registar
http://www.kansascity.com/static/insite/login.html?goto=http%3A//www.kansascity.com/132/story/252004.html

Sorry wrong site

http://login.prospero.com/dir-login/index.asp?webtag=kr-kcsports&lgnDST=http%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Ekansascity%2Ecom%2Fn% 2Fmb%2Flistsf%2Easp%3Fwebtag%3Dkr%2Dkcsports%26gfc %3D1%26sts%3D8%252F22%252F2007%2B9%253A03%253A26%2 BAM

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 10:04 PM
yeah Tony gonzalez... it will be interesting on our defense and if we can stay with him

We have a new animal we that we will unleash during this game. Rookie but he is a TG at WR.. His name is DBo. Like I said you all have not seen our team. What players you have seen pretty much are cut. This kid is just like TG where he carries 3 maybe 4 players 4 yards after the catch. He will not start but will get time. Up to him how much time. Not bragging he will be a good one though.

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Just a pre-season game? Tell that to John Lynch and the Broncos. Dallas D didn't seemed to hold back against them.

If you watch the game,Houston vs Dallas, you could tell both teams wanted to win, especially their HC Wade Phillips. It won't count in the reg. season records, but every time these two teams play they always give their best, whether its a regular season game or pre-season.

Also, I change my score to 21-7, I just looked at your depth chart and even though most of your defensive players are old, they're still effective players. Your defense looks pretty good on paper. But, it still won't be enough to stop our offense though, IMO.

Like I said we will be looking at that game very closely. It will tell us a lot. What can you tell by looking at our preseason games? NOTHING. I am saying though you put too much on the preseason. What a team does that it is a sure sign of crash and burn

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 10:11 PM

Talk to me after the game.. LOL

HersheyBar
09-02-2007, 10:20 PM
Well guys I still think this game will be a close one 13-10 with the Chiefs winning. My last thread woke up a lot of you and each and everyone one of you had good points. I am calling it a night. Need to go back to my site and cause trouble. I usually do. LOL. This was a good discussion and will be back tomorrow to talk facts. Maybe match up's so do you're homework. LOL.

Leahmic223
09-02-2007, 10:25 PM
We are going to destroy the Cheifs at Reliant...

GuerillaBlack
09-02-2007, 10:28 PM
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41585

DBCooper
09-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Welcome Hershey.

I think you may be right, this should be a battle of defenses. I would be really surprised by a blow out, one way or the other.

Our offense may surprise ya'll this year. If Schaub can get rolling and Green gets some yards, we could show some spark that we've never had on this team.

I can't wait until Sunday.

Oh, and ignore the idiots who have no hospitality.

Overalls
09-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Troll to troll, welcome

Leahmic223
09-02-2007, 10:43 PM
We have a new animal we that we will unleash during this game. Rookie but he is a TG at WR.. His name is DBo. Like I said you all have not seen our team. What players you have seen pretty much are cut. This kid is just like TG where he cares 3 maybe 4 players 4 yards after the catch. He will not start but will get time. Up to him how much time. Not bragging he will be a good one though.

Well..whoever this guy is will just learn his place, which is running routes and not catching footballs. I hope his confidence doesn't get banged up when we shut him down and your whole offense.

I don't have no Cheifs players on my fantasy teams this year...so I hope you guys just get embarrased out there. Other than this one game...I hope you guys do well in the season because Chiefs fans are loyal to their team and you guys have a heck of a franchise...

My problem with the Cheifs is...you play us on the 9th of September 2007.

The Pencil Neck
09-02-2007, 11:09 PM
We are known for destorying NFC teams and known for going after new QB's.

Do you think we're an NFC team? We aren't.

JohnsonFan
09-02-2007, 11:18 PM
do we have a seprate "cave" for the trolls? lol

brakos82
09-02-2007, 11:34 PM
As long as none of the big-name starters get injured on either team and we have at least 1 more point than KC at the end of the game, I'm happy. :shades:

JohnsonFan
09-02-2007, 11:41 PM
cheifs....hahaahahahahhaha... ok man how can u be a fan of a team with no qb, no... oh wait they have no one but LJ...

Goldensilence
09-03-2007, 12:05 AM
You may be right but from judging from what and how you're team has played in preseason not sure if you have not shown you're hand a little too much especially in the Dallas game.

I think the national media has placed it that we treated it like a regular season game. We played our starters into the third quarter like most teams and our team came out pumped and Dallas came out flat cause they expected us(like most of the national media with Dallas looking impressive the prior two games) to just roll over to the all mighty cowboys. Fact is we came out and punched them in the lip and they were shocked. We also got some big plays too on both sides of the ball. I did see a few wrinkles in the Dallas game but prolly not enough to say we've showed our hand. I think the Dallas game got a lil blown out of proportion because like isaid no one expected it other then the fanbase here.

Honestly McIntosh coming back will help but outside of LJ and Gonzo there's no immediate threat. Bowe looks like a good propspect but he is still raw in NFL terms. Your WR corps needs to step up big time this year and make an impact.

The way its setting up is to be a smashmouth game with both teams wanting to control the clock and run the ball. Of course with LJ you have the upperhand in that but i think we (finally) have threats outside to make plays and you'll have to account for our return teams big time. Jones and Mathis can break it at any point. If we can make big plays and make ya'll one dimensional could be a long day.

BTW ...... I really wanted Derrick Johnson instead of Travis.

YoungTexanFan
09-03-2007, 12:23 AM
I'll raise your Bowe with my Jacoby.

Honestly, the Cheifs are on the decline right now. You have some good players here and there, but overall, you are not a .500 team.

On offense, you have a QB who has proved nothing more than Schaub, and doesn't have the weapons around him. LJ is clearly the best RB on the rosters, but he stated himself that he was unsure if he would be 100% healthy for the game. Factor into that his minimal work leading up to the game, and there are large questions surrounding him. Your offensive line lost a lot, and coupled with an inexperienced QB, a lack of a NFL calibur #1 WR, and a RB that may not be ready in a few senses...I think it is clear you won't score many points. However, you have stated you realize that, so that is well.

I do not know much about your defense, but DJ is an animal who virtually every Texan fan wanted and we passed on for our most obvious busts thus far. Allen being out just hurts you even more. You do not have a CB that can match up with AJ, as very few can actually do that. I do not think our offensive line is that bad this year, and Schaub gets passes off quickly. I do not think your defense is fast nor good enough to apply too much pressure.

As far as special teams, it's not even close. The Texans take this with no problems. You traded your best return man in Hall. We have a healthy Mathis who runs in the 4.2's and has been to the pro-bowl as a return man already. We added Jacoby Jones who will also play a good amount of WR as well, but he returned 2 punts for TD's in the pre-season. We have a P who can actually boom it now.

Texans 24
Cheifs 13

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 12:35 AM
cheifs....hahaahahahahhaha... ok man how can u be a fan of a team with no qb, no... oh wait they have no one but LJ...

Coming from a person who thinks we will get beat 63-0? Interesting; now let's hear your real prediction. Cut through all the BS and then we can see who really gets to toot their horn Sunday evening. We are pretty evenly matched and see no real standouts on either team. You do have home field advantage though and that is worth 3 points in my book and that is all Vegas is giving you all. This is a brand new year and I hope both teams do well in their respective divisions. My prediction is 13-10 Chiefs what’s your’s

beerlover
09-03-2007, 12:36 AM
too many unkowns to be certain, each team searching for its identity. Both teams need to be prepared to play their best next Sunday. I expect a better game than most, a close fierce game & some Texan hospitality bestowed upon our guests from KC (they love beer & barbecue, but then who doesn't?).

are you ready for some football :logo:

TexansLucky13
09-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Coming from a person who thinks we will get beat 63-0? Interesting; now let's hear your real prediction. Cut through all the BS and then we can see who really gets to toot their horn Sunday evening. We are pretty evenly matched and see no real standouts on your team. You do have home field advantage though and that is worth 3 points in my book and that is all Vegas is giving you all. This is a brand new year and I hope both teams do well in their respective divisions. My prediction is 13-10 Chiefs whatís yourís

You don't see any standouts on our team? Are you blind?

Try Andre Johnson, Pro Bowler. The Chiefs haven't had a WR even close to his level in years.

Try DeMeco Ryans, Defense Rookie of the Year, 2006. The dude is a stud and he will be all over LJ. Prepare for him to get no less than 7 tackles, and a handful of QB hurries.

Try Dunta Robinson, one of the most physical guys on the field no matter who we play. The guy is small but he lays the stick like you wouldn't believe. Don't expect him to give you anything.

Try Matt Schaub, a stud of a QB. The next Brett Favre. The guy who will use the Chiefs as a stepping stone.

Try Owen Daniels, one of the best young TE's in the league.

Try Jacoby Jones, a punt returner and soon to be #2 WR who will definitely leave you feeling helpless.

Try Jerome Mathis, a Pro Bowler who will give us excellent field position on many KR's this season (not that I expect us to have many returns against the Chiefs).

And I haven't even gotten started yet barely. Try me again.

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 01:08 AM
.....?

HersheyBar

Try Andre Johnson, Pro Bowler. The Chiefs haven't had a WR even close to his level in years.

Try DeMeco Ryans, Defense Rookie of the Year, 2006. The dude is a stud and he will be all over LJ. Prepare for him to get no less than 7 tackles, and a handful of QB hurries.

Try Dunta Robinson, one of the most physical guys on the field no matter who we play. The guy is small but he lays the stick like you wouldn't believe. Don't expect him to give you anything.

Try Matt Schaub, a stud of a QB. The next Brett Favre. The guy who will use the Chiefs as a stepping stone.

Try Jacoby Jones, a punt returner and soon to be #2 WR who will definitely leave you feeling helpless.

Try Jerome Mathis, a Pro Bowler who will give us excellent field position on many KR's this season (not that I expect us to have many returns against the Chiefs).

You have a great team! Never said that you were not! Just said basically we are evenly matched. I am not here to dog you're team. A Johnson is our biggest concern as LJ and TG are your's. It could be a day of ST you are right. We also have a good KO/PR specialist. His name is Drummon. Ran 2 punts and 2 KO back last year. Picked him up from Detroit. Our QB may not be as flamboyant but has years of experience and makes very few mistakes that cost the game. Which could be the difference in this game. I have to give you Home field advantage. We play poorly on the road. Defenses win games remember that. I think our D is by far better than yours. 13-10 Chiefs

JohnsonFan
Coming from a person who thinks we will get beat 63-0? Interesting; now let's hear your real prediction. Cut through all the BS and then we can see who really gets to toot their horn Sunday evening. We are pretty evenly matched and see no real standouts on either team. You do have home field advantage though and that is worth 3 points in my book and that is all Vegas is giving you all. This is a brand new year and I hope both teams do well in their respective divisions. My prediction is 13-10 Chiefs what’s your’s
what are u talking about that wasnt me man get ur facts straight "I predict 63 -0 Texans. Take that you Chiefs troll! " that was frequentfliertx, i said 14-10 texans http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41588 , ok man u cant read just go back to the cheifs boards

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 01:10 AM
.....?

Then I have to applogize. I can do both at the same time. Muti tasking, can be on two sometimes three boards at the same time.

Thank you for keeping me straight. LOL

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 01:11 AM
what ever man

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 01:16 AM
what are u talking about that wasnt me man get ur facts straight "I predict 63 -0 Texans. Take that you Chiefs troll! " that was frequentfliertx, i said 14-10 texans http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41588 , ok man u cant read just go back to the cheifs boards

You even had a realistic pick. Again I am sorry thought it was you that said it w 63-0 and I also made the mistake of saying that your team was NFC another typo.

YoungTexanFan
09-03-2007, 01:37 AM
We have a few clear advantages, most notably our ST over yours.

After that, we have Andre, who is better than anything you offer on offense, including LJ and TG.

Talking about Gonzales, Owen Daniels won't be too far behind in production, and if he was our only option, would be about the same. However, he isn't our main option, which is not a good thing for you.

You have one clear advantage in LJ, and that is only if he is 100% healthy and completely prepared for the season after sitting out all the preseason work.

Demeco is at least on par with DJ, so call that a push.

We have enough clear advantages.

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 01:39 AM
helz yea baby go texans!

MissouriTexan
09-03-2007, 01:47 AM

First of all, it's spelled Chiefs. Second of all, why are you being so hostile? Texans fans don't need to be getting a bad reputation from you.

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 01:55 AM
First of all, it's spelled Chiefs. Second of all, why are you being so hostile? Texans fans don't need to be getting a bad reputation from you.
lol he wrongly misquoted me and chill out bro

TexansSB07
09-03-2007, 03:52 AM

you want to see our new QB, trust me 1st ask Dallas Cowboys fans...wait on second thought...that won't work they still unconcious at game he threw against them (probably won't recover for 2 more weeks). go look at his stats week #3, OR got to NFL Network watch game #3 replay and go OMG we are in so much trouble

:fans:

Malloy
09-03-2007, 05:09 AM
not sure if you said you were going to the game, but for what it is worth, here is the Texans intro (was against the raiders)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCW_s1LN76A

enjoy :D

mooh... :)

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 06:05 AM
too many unkowns to be certain, each team searching for its identity. Both teams need to be prepared to play their best next Sunday. I expect a better game than most, a close fierce game & some Texan hospitality bestowed upon our guests from KC (they love beer & barbecue, but then who doesn't?).

are you ready for some football :logo:

I will take you up on the BBQ. I lived in San Antonio for a year and enjoyed it a lot. A little hot but life goes on. I will bring down some BBQ KC style and we will have a good old time. Sorry about the beer I drink Crystal light. LOL

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 06:07 AM
you want to see our new QB, trust me 1st ask Dallas Cowboys fans...wait on second thought...that won't work they still unconcious at game he threw against them (probably won't recover for 2 more weeks). go look at his stats week #3, OR got to NFL Network watch game #3 replay and go OMG we are in so much trouble

:fans:

I am sure you are quite proud of that game and that is what most of our game film will be coming from. See you Sunday. Preseason means absolutly nothing

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Welcome Hershey.

I think you may be right, this should be a battle of defenses. I would be really surprised by a blow out, one way or the other.

Our offense may surprise ya'll this year. If Schaub can get rolling and Green gets some yards, we could show some spark that we've never had on this team.

I can't wait until Sunday.

Oh, and ignore the idiots who have no hospitality.

This is something you have to expect just like when you go to watch a road game at someone's home terf. I have never tired the raiders but someday hope to.

I think it will be very much a defensive game with a couple of missed tackles deciding who wins the game.

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 06:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lbYL_8Fk-c&mode=related&search=

wow, hard knocks clip

You do know that the Chiefs let you use the team name the "Texans" don't you. Not that I care.

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 06:21 AM
Well..whoever this guy is will just learn his place, which is running routes and not catching footballs. I hope his confidence doesn't get banged up when we shut him down and your whole offense.

I don't have no Cheifs players on my fantasy teams this year...so I hope you guys just get embarrased out there. Other than this one game...I hope you guys do well in the season because Chiefs fans are loyal to their team and you guys have a heck of a franchise...

My problem with the Cheifs is...you play us on the 9th of September 2007.

Your secondary is the last thing the Chiefs have to worry about. More worried about our OL holding up. LOL. With MacItosh inserted this week into the lineup it will be a nice addition.

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 06:23 AM
Do you think we're an NFC team? We aren't.

Yes I know. Sorry, Thank you for correcting me.

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 06:28 AM
I'll raise your Bowe with my Jacoby.

Honestly, the Cheifs are on the decline right now. You have some good players here and there, but overall, you are not a .500 team.

On offense, you have a QB who has proved nothing more than Schaub, and doesn't have the weapons around him. LJ is clearly the best RB on the rosters, but he stated himself that he was unsure if he would be 100% healthy for the game. Factor into that his minimal work leading up to the game, and there are large questions surrounding him. Your offensive line lost a lot, and coupled with an inexperienced QB, a lack of a NFL calibur #1 WR, and a RB that may not be ready in a few senses...I think it is clear you won't score many points. However, you have stated you realize that, so that is well.

I do not know much about your defense, but DJ is an animal who virtually every Texan fan wanted and we passed on for our most obvious busts thus far. Allen being out just hurts you even more. You do not have a CB that can match up with AJ, as very few can actually do that. I do not think our offensive line is that bad this year, and Schaub gets passes off quickly. I do not think your defense is fast nor good enough to apply too much pressure.

As far as special teams, it's not even close. The Texans take this with no problems. You traded your best return man in Hall. We have a healthy Mathis who runs in the 4.2's and has been to the pro-bowl as a return man already. We added Jacoby Jones who will also play a good amount of WR as well, but he returned 2 punts for TD's in the pre-season. We have a P who can actually boom it now.

Texans 24
Cheifs 13

You may be very well right on all your points except final score Chiefs 13/10 Texas. And if that happens it will put some perspective of where your team stands in reality and that preseason is just that. Good Luck Sunday

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 06:49 AM
We have a few clear advantages, most notably our ST over yours.

After that, we have Andre, who is better than anything you offer on offense, including LJ and TG.

Talking about Gonzales, Owen Daniels won't be too far behind in production, and if he was our only option, would be about the same. However, he isn't our main option, which is not a good thing for you.

You have one clear advantage in LJ, and that is only if he is 100% healthy and completely prepared for the season after sitting out all the preseason work.

Demeco is at least on par with DJ, so call that a push.

We have enough clear advantages.

I have never said anything bad about your team besides you will lose

Andre is a fine reciever and we will have to answer to him as you will to LJ. the key for the texans is not to let LJ get his 100 yards if so you will lose. Plain and simple.

We actually want to be backed up a little on ST, taking long contained drives. Taking time off the clock. Our ST returner is not so bad either check it out. He was the only returner to return 2 punts and 2 ko for TD's. We are no longer the 30 point team a game. 17 would win this game I am sure of it

LJ is such a rock it is unbelieable. His legs are fresh and although they don't want to use him as much all I can say is we will see. Chiefs are very conservative under the Herm system

DJ is our worst LB... LOL.. We have a LB core that is unreal!

Good Luck Sunday. I am ready for the head bashing.. WHOA GO CHIEFS.

HJam72
09-03-2007, 07:38 AM
You do know that the Chiefs let you use the team name the "Texans" don't you. Not that I care.

Is that true? I knew they used to be the Dallas Texans, of course. I wish they hadn't let us, lol.

Everyone who doesn't know the Texans really well is underestimating them like no underestimation that I've ever seen. It's been building up ever since about mid-season of our 2-14 year, back when we actually deserved it, but as we've gotten better they've continued to underestimate us MORE. Seems to me that most teams are judged not by last year, but by 2 years ago. That would be a big mistake. The whole huge national opinion of our O-line is WAY off as well. I mean, they're not great, but they are far better than their reputation, as will show now that Carr is gone. Of course, it will take the national media 2 years to catch on to that fact, unless we win a SB this year, which ain't gonna happen just quite yet.

I see LJ and Green cancelling each other out in this game. Both will do well, but I think LJ will have a very below average game (for him, of course). I see Schaub and special teams being the deciding factor for us. I can't wait to see Jacoby Jones come into the game as receiver, and he and Mathis ( I swear) are almost guaranteed to get us one touchdown return between the two of them. I think our ST overall will break records this year. It's gonna be something to behold.

HJam72
09-03-2007, 07:44 AM

Despite being a dye-hard Texans fan who is extremely happy to have Schaub, I have to question that. He hasn't proven anything that great yet. The greatest thing about having Schaub is that he won't suck and the rest of our offense will finally look much, much better. I think Schaub could very will decide this game, but it will be a good, descent QB (not a superstar) taking advantage of having Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels to throw to (and maybe Jacoby Jones).

HJam72
09-03-2007, 07:49 AM
HersheyBar, I'd also like to say that you take abuse well. We always warn fans of other teams not to act like trolls, and then some of us are unnecessarily abusive toward them.

You think the Chiefs will win this game. I disagree, but I see no reason to get aggressive about it. We'll see on Sunday. :fans:

Leahmic223
09-03-2007, 08:21 AM

Andre is a fine reciever and we will have to answer to him as you will to LJ. the key for the texans is not to let LJ get his 100 yards if so you will lose. Plain and simple.

We actually want to be backed up a little on ST, taking long contained drives. Taking time off the clock. Our ST returner is not so bad either check it out. He was the only returner to return 2 punts and 2 ko for TD's. We are no longer the 30 point team a game. 17 would win this game I am sure of it

LJ is such a rock it is unbelieable. His legs are fresh and although they don't want to use him as much all I can say is we will see. Chiefs are very conservative under the Herm system

I think our defense is much better than yours...or I hope.

We have Travis Johnson, Amobi Okoye, A.Weaver, and M.Williams on the Dline. I think our Dline is the key for us because if these guys get going then our defense will be top 10 defense. Its a big if though. I think Travis...well this about the time in a DT career that he starts to produce, so if Travis produces maybe he will wake up the sleeping beast that is Mario. If Mario and Travis can play like we drafted them to play...Then it will be hard for Okoye NOT TO succeed.

Our LB core is solid and the most consistent group of our defense. Demeco always in the right place, and Greenwood is consistent.

Our Secondary...is pretty bad right now. But Who do you guys have to challenge them? I mean Boulware is a playmaker and Dunta this is his year to be a shutdown corner.

Our Offense...Ahman Green we know about. One person that doesn't get a lot of credit is Leach, I think he is a very good Fullback.

We'll see about the Oline and Schaub when gameday comes. But Andre Johnson, Jacoby Jones, Owen Daniels.

I think you guys are going to find out, you got more than you can handle in the 07 Texans

HJam72
09-03-2007, 08:32 AM
I think our defense is much better than yours...or I hope.

We have Travis Johnson, Amobi Okoye, A.Weaver, and M.Williams on the Dline. I think our Dline is the key for us because if these guys get going then our defense will be top 10 defense. Its a big if though. I think Travis...well this about the time in a DT career that he starts to produce, so if Travis produces maybe he will wake up the sleeping beast that is Mario. If Mario and Travis can play like we drafted them to play...Then it will be hard for Okoye NOT TO succeed.

Our LB core is solid and the most consistent group of our defense. Demeco always in the right place, and Greenwood is consistent.

Our Secondary...is pretty bad right now. But Who do you guys have to challenge them? I mean Boulware is a playmaker and Dunta this is his year to be a shutdown corner.

We may have the perfect safeties for this game (check my sig), because this is one instance where we need run stoppers everywhere. We've got that at basically every position right now. Some guys can stick, but can't cover well enough. Others can stuff the run, but don't pass rush as well as we hope they will at some point. Some do both.

Our Offense...Ahman Green we know about. One person that doesn't get a lot of credit is Leach, I think he is a very good Fullback.

We all know what we have in Leach. We just don't talk about it much.

We'll see about the Oline and Schaub when gameday comes. But Andre Johnson, Jacoby Jones, Owen Daniels.

I think you guys are going to find out, you got more than you can handle in the 07 Texans

beerlover
09-03-2007, 08:52 AM
I will take you up on the BBQ. I lived in San Antonio for a year and enjoyed it a lot. A little hot but life goes on. I will bring down some BBQ KC style and we will have a good old time. Sorry about the beer I drink Crystal light. LOL

I know of many a fine homebrewers in KC that can stand up against the best of us :) your BBQ is also quite good, a little sweet for my taste however I've grown accustomed to more spice & heat which along with the hot humidity requires vast amounts of cold refreshments. try a blend of 50% crystal light for hydration purposes & 50% malted dextrose for the energy to absorb all the excitement & drama of another NFL season, Texas style :logo:

Andrew6
09-03-2007, 10:58 AM
I am sure you are quite proud of that game and that is what most of our game film will be coming from. See you Sunday. Preseason means absolutly nothing

you're absolutely right preseason means nothing. the third game of preseason gives you a theory on how you're team will do, " in theory of course". and speaking hypothetically it looks as though kansas city has really come out of the preseason gate screaming. They have lost all of there preseason games and will most likely start their regular season with a loss. KC O line has decentigrated LJ may not be ready for the game and QB situtation is till rocky. I'm not really seeing any positives for KC. I will say this if Houston loses this game its going to be a very very long season for the Texans. I don't forsee this happening though. I wish KC the best of luck after sunday and hope they actually perform instead of fighting with Tenn. Titans for the # 1 draft pick this next year.

Leahmic223
09-03-2007, 10:59 AM

I don't get how LJ getting 100 yards means a automatic win for the Cheifs?

Andre Johnson can have a fantastic game, but that doesn't mean we win everytime he does. If LJ is all this team is relying on(Which seems to be the case) then you guys are in trouble for this season.

We rely on much more than just Andre Johnson. Also when you said our secondary doesn't scare you guys...fine i'm cool with that fair point...

But who do you guys have that scares our secondary? Dunta Robinson isn't losing any sleep this week on any of those WRs, and of course holding a TE isn't his business.

I think when you guys lose come Sunday, it is you and Cheifs Nation that will wake up and realize that your team is in sort of a rebuilding stage, and they may be in that stage if you guys kill LJ this year with 400+ carries.

Our team I think has a foundation now and is just looking for a few solid pieces, we will see that this year when we win 8 games or more that this team isn't a rebuilding team any more, but a team on the up looking for those 2 or 3 guys to finish the puzzle.

Goldensilence
09-03-2007, 11:10 AM
I don't get how LJ getting 100 yards means a automatic win for the Cheifs?

Andre Johnson can have a fantastic game, but that doesn't mean we win everytime he does. If LJ is all this team is relying on(Which seems to be the case) then you guys are in trouble for this season.

We rely on much more than just Andre Johnson. Also when you said our secondary doesn't scare you guys...fine i'm cool with that fair point...

But who do you guys have that scares our secondary? Dunta Robinson isn't losing any sleep this week on any of those WRs, and of course holding a TE isn't his business.

I think when you guys lose come Sunday, it is you and Cheifs Nation that will wake up and realize that your team is in sort of a rebuilding stage, and they may be in that stage if you guys kill LJ this year with 400+ carries.

Our team I think has a foundation now and is just looking for a few solid pieces, we will see that this year when we win 8 games or more that this team isn't a rebuilding team any more, but a team on the up looking for those 2 or 3 guys to finish the puzzle.

Would've given you rep but couldn't. I think the key word in this entire post is rebuilding. It's something i think the cheifs are going to have toget used to hearing much as Herm and the front office wants to twist it.....the team is retooling and rebuilding. I think that's why Sheilds and Roaf deceided to hang it up. They knew it and at this point in their careers didn't want to go through that period.

Agreed Kennison and whomever starts opposite of him aren't going to give even our suspect secondary nightmares.The game offensively looks like for KC it's going to be inbetween the hashmarks and i think that plays well to our D.

The Pencil Neck
09-03-2007, 11:12 AM

Yes, of course. The KC Chiefs were originally the Dallas Texans.

They lost the first two AFC championships to the Houston Oilers.

EDIT: Went back and checked history and I was worng. The Oilers won the first two championships (against the Chargers) and then lost the third to the Texans. My bad. :)

Tedc
09-03-2007, 11:13 AM
Would've given you rep but couldn't.

Gottcha covered.

YoungTexanFan
09-03-2007, 11:24 AM

So why talk if you have no facts? Why talk if you can't put out anything to back up your prediction? You say 13-10...but you haven't answered any of the questions we have raised. You haven't shown us anything special. You have basicly proven to be a loyal fan who just cares about the outcome, not how it will occur. I expect more out of trolls, even the ones who cause trouble usually raise a few valid points through stats.

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Is that true? I knew they used to be the Dallas Texans, of course. I wish they hadn't let us, lol.

Everyone who doesn't know the Texans really well is underestimating them like no underestimation that I've ever seen. It's been building up ever since about mid-season of our 2-14 year, back when we actually deserved it, but as we've gotten better they've continued to underestimate us MORE. Seems to me that most teams are judged not by last year, but by 2 years ago. That would be a big mistake. The whole huge national opinion of our O-line is WAY off as well. I mean, they're not great, but they are far better than their reputation, as will show now that Carr is gone. Of course, it will take the national media 2 years to catch on to that fact, unless we win a SB this year, which ain't gonna happen just quite yet.

I see LJ and Green cancelling each other out in this game. Both will do well, but I think LJ will have a very below average game (for him, of course). I see Schaub and special teams being the deciding factor for us. I can't wait to see Jacoby Jones come into the game as receiver, and he and Mathis ( I swear) are almost guaranteed to get us one touchdown return between the two of them. I think our ST overall will break records this year. It's gonna be something to behold.

Yes it is true, they did ask Lamar Hunt if they could use the name the Texans.

You all are really excited about that ST unit I know and have every right to be. I just see it from a different angle. I am sure the ST coach has also. We can stop Green. That WR of your will give us some problems and will get his catches. Turnovers might have a little to do with this game also.

Good Luck my friend.

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 12:08 PM

Yes it is true, they did ask Lamar Hunt if they could use the name the Texans.

You all are really excited about that ST unit I know and have every right to be. I just see it from a different angle. I am sure the ST coach has also. We can stop Green. That WR of your will give us some problems and will get his catches. Turnovers might have a little to do with this game also.

Good Luck my friend.

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 12:28 PM
I bet you’re about as excited to see me as a trip to the dentist; just thought I would say GM to you down in TX. It seems such a long way to go from a MO board all the way to a TX Board LOL. I will be on and off. If you would like to ask question feel free. Be nice now, I have been. For info MacIntoch started practicing with the first sq today. He should start on opening day. He is great run blocker and a much better pass blocker than Svitek. That has been our weakness on the OL. Will it make a difference? Not so sure but I think so.

FirstTexansFan
09-03-2007, 01:12 PM
I don't mind you posting, but can you keep it all in one thread? They've already merged one of your threads with the other, apparently you're either too thick headed to get the hint, or you're intentionally spamming the MB, I won't even try to venture a guess on which it is.

YellerLotYeller
09-03-2007, 01:20 PM
You should make the trip to Houston....so we can show you how to tailgate.:shades:

YoungTexanFan
09-03-2007, 01:40 PM
You should make the trip to Houston....so we can show you how to tailgate.:shades:

And show you what real beer (shiner) tastes like. None of you pathetic Budwiser.

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Not that you would care but that will make a huge difference for the Chiefs OL and LJ. He is expected to start.

Chiefs Troll

Leahmic223
09-03-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't mind you posting, but can you keep it all in one thread? They've already merged one of your threads with the other, apparently you're either too thick headed to get the hint, or you're intentionally spamming the MB, I won't even try to venture a guess on which it is.

Heh...he just made another thread.

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 02:21 PM
u kidding me, thats un cool someone please merge them...

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Thought I posted it on this thread but it not here any more. Will help my team with their OL woes. He is a great run blocker and alright pass blocker. Is expected to start.

TexansLucky13
09-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Stop posting new threads. We have a thread for you.

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Stop posting new threads. We have a thread for you.

Oh I get my own. Gee thank you. This way I can talk to myself. LOL. I am so lucky. No your lucky. Lucky something anyway. Let me go to "my thread"

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 02:33 PM

Why would I spam the MB? Don't try to finger it out. Wouldn't want you to strain you're brain. LOL. I am so lucky to get my very own thread. LOL

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 02:34 PM

Oh lets have a cow! Please? Does each person get one thread? Looks like the Texans are getting a little nervious having me post the facts on their board. If I can dish it, I can take it. Don't want to give you a complex or anything.

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 02:39 PM
hershey ok chill out stay in ur own thread and no more

J-Russ
09-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Oh lets have a cow! Please? Does each person get one thread? Looks like the Texans are getting a little nervious having me post the facts on their board. If I can dish it, I can take it. Don't want to give you a complex or anything.

What are you talking about, no one here is scare of the Chiefs, we're just getting annoyed of you being a troll. Everything that has to do with Chiefs post it in here, the mods aren't deleting your post, they're moving it in here.

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 02:44 PM

Sniff Sniff..... OMG. You still be out in the parking lot wondering what happen when we beat your girls.

Leahmic223
09-03-2007, 02:46 PM

I was just wondering why we should care that this Olinemen is going to play against us? He's not going to make a difference and he's going to regret playing against our Dline.

You want facts, how about the Cheifs are rebuilding and the Texans will destroy them on Sunday. Fact.

Also man, don't disappear when we beat you guys, then you can make another topic on how if you guys would have...or if so and so could have...and man Herm should have.

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 02:53 PM
I was just wondering why we should care that this Olinemen is going to play against us? He's not going to make a difference and he's going to regret playing against our Dline.

You want facts, how about the Cheifs are rebuilding and the Texans will destroy them on Sunday. Fact.

That is only in your dream world right now, come Sunday we can talk more about it if you want. I image it gets pretty quiet around here after a loss though. If you don't care don't read it. I will put them in this one thread so they can easyly be deleted after we kick that last second FG to beat you 13-10. And for info I have not been a Troll, been very well manared and listened to some people's trash that your other members have been talking. I will admit some have been extremely nice. I have a question for you. Do you cry after a loss?

Leahmic223
09-03-2007, 02:59 PM
That only in your dream world right now, If you don't care don't read, what I post I suggest you not read them. I will put them in this one thread so they can easyly be deleted after we kick that last second FG to beat you 13-10. And for info I have not been a Troll, been very well manared and listen to all your trash that your other members have been talking. Some of which have been very nice. Do you cry after a loss?

I didn't call you a troll, I just wondered why you were making so many threads.

I don't cry after a loss, but I may have sympathy after we dominate you guys. You guys get one Touchdown this week and lose.

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 03:02 PM
but he is a troll (diddnt he admit it?)

NitroGSXR
09-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Hey Hershey... I've enjoyed your posts and felt that you didn't come here to cause a riff but just to have a good time and talk football. I welcome that tremenously. That being said... I'm sorry some of our posters are kind of being a bit childish. Especially the younger ones but it doesn't mean you have to resort to their level. Our moderators will handle them if it gets out of hand (which I think it's now beginning to).

One more thing, stop saying good luck. We understood you the first time. I'm on the verge of playing baseball with the monitor using the keyboard as a bat. *gah* We know! You wish us luck! We wish you the same as well! Now let's say something new and keep the conversation going. It was a solid thread until the last 3 pages or so...

Personally, I have the Chiefs coming out on top of the Houston Texans. I don't think it will be as close as you're predicting. I'm going to say a 24-10 victory for the Chiefs.

As great as Schaub looked during the preseason, it's still the preseason. This will be his very first start as a bonafide starter for the season. He's going to be nervous and playing against that Chiefs defense... what a way to start your career! Phew! If their linebackers are as good as you've mentioned in this thread, I can't help but think that's going to affect our running game thus the game will be played out in the air by Schaub.

The Chiefs may be old but they've got a proven team as opposed to us 'hoping' that Mario shows up as well as Okoye being able to make a presence.

Clark, Dunta, and our secondary are notorious for missing tackles despite their ability to slam into players. This is where Larry Johnson should be able to exploit the Texans' rush defense. No matter how hard Boulware or Dunta hit Johnson, he's just not going to fumble that ball. Our defenders has got to be able to wrap their hands around him or he's going to run at will. Our best hope for him dropping the ball is for us to actively strip it from his hands. A hard knock isn't going to work too well here.

What the heck do I know anyway! I'm just going by last year and the year before that. I don't watch the Chiefs. I've also been disappointed one time too many with the Texans so... I'm taking a 'prove it' approach at this stage despite my tremenous 'playoff hopes' this season.

24-10 Chiefs
Larry Johnson MVP
185 rushing yards 2 TDs

:texan:

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 03:06 PM
HersheyBar, I'd also like to say that you take abuse well. We always warn fans of other teams not to act like trolls, and then some of us are unnecessarily abusive toward them.

You think the Chiefs will win this game. I disagree, but I see no reason to get aggressive about it. We'll see on Sunday. :fans:

I have been rather good up until about 5 min ago. LOL. Some are really crying that I am here. No one told me to put all my post under one thread? Some even like thought it was a huge deal. No biggie.

Yes I do think we will win this game. It will be a tough game and maybe even a last second win. You all have a great team. I like what you have done with the team and the stadium.

I don't think I have acted like a troll nor deserve to be treated like one. Just talking FB. Not worth having a cow over. Nothing we can do differently to make them win. It will all be decided on Sunday. Although I have a chance for a cheap pair of tickets I would have to go for an expensive pair of plane tickets. So... I will stay home and watch it on my 65 inch tv. I will remail the "GOOD TROLL" While on your site.

Trap_Star
09-03-2007, 03:07 PM
I have been rather good up until about 5 min ago. LOL. Some are really crying that I am here. No one told me to put all my post under one thread? Some even like thought it was a huge deal. No biggie.

Yes I do think we will win this game. It will be a tough game and maybe even a last second win. You all have a great team. I like what you have done with the team and the stadium.

I don't think I have acted like a troll nor deserve to be treated like one. Just talking FB. Not worth having a cow over. Nothing we can do differently to make them win. It will all be decided on Sunday. Although I have a chance for a cheap pair of tickets I would have to go for an expensive pair of plane tickets. So... I will stay home and watch it on my 65 inch tv. I will remail the "GOOD TROLL" While on your site.

you're cool.

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey Hershey... I've enjoyed your posts and felt that you didn't come here to cause a riff but just to have a good time and talk football. I welcome that tremenously. That being said... I'm sorry some of our posters are kind of being a bit childish. Especially the younger ones but it doesn't mean you have to resort to their level. Our moderators will handle them if it gets out of hand (which I think it's now beginning to).

One more thing, stop saying good luck. We understood you the first time. I'm on the verge of playing baseball with the monitor using the keyboard as a bat. *gah* We know! You wish us luck! We wish you the same as well! Now let's say something new and keep the conversation going. It was a solid thread until the last 3 pages or so...

Personally, I have the Chiefs coming out on top of the Houston Texans. I don't think it will be as close as you're predicting. I'm going to say a 24-10 victory for the Chiefs.

As great as Schaub looked during the preseason, it's still the preseason. This will be his very first start as a bonafide starter for the season. He's going to be nervous and playing against that Chiefs defense... what a way to start your career! Phew! If their linebackers are as good as you've mentioned in this thread, I can't help but think that's going to affect our running game thus the game will be played out in the air by Schaub.

The Chiefs may be old but they've got a proven team as opposed to us 'hoping' that Mario shows up as well as Okoye being able to make a presence.

Clark, Dunta, and our secondary are notorious for missing tackles despite their ability to slam into players. This is where Larry Johnson should be able to exploit the Texans' rush defense. No matter how hard Boulware or Dunta hit Johnson, he's just not going to fumble that ball. Our defenders has got to be able to wrap their hands around him or he's going to run at will. Our best hope for him dropping the ball is for us to actively strip it from his hands. A hard knock isn't going to work too well here.

What the heck do I know anyway! I'm just going by last year and the year before that. I don't watch the Chiefs. I've also been disappointed one time too many with the Texans so... I'm taking a 'prove it' approach at this stage despite my tremenous 'playoff hopes' this season.

24-10 Chiefs
Larry Johnson MVP
185 rushing yards 2 TDs

........:gun: come on u know we are going to win!

mattschaub#8
09-03-2007, 03:08 PM
look at my post and see why where guna win

its called

all chifes trols come here and texans fan

relly good reasons why the texans are guna win

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 03:10 PM
dude NO MORE THREADS POST IT HERE!!

Vinny
09-03-2007, 03:11 PM
I have been rather good up until about 5 min ago. LOL. Some are really crying that I am here. No one told me to put all my post under one thread? Some even like thought it was a huge deal. No biggie....

... I will remail the "GOOD TROLL" While on your site.there are no such things as "good trolls". You are either a rival fan, a Texans fan, or a troublemaker (troll)....you probably brought some of this on yourself by calling yourself a troublemaker.

We don't want a bunch of redundant threads on the front page...so be polite and respect this place....unless you are a real troll of course.

mattschaub#8
09-03-2007, 03:12 PM
look why we will win

chifs look at yall 0 -4 at pre season

your stats are averaged is.....

pts yds pass yds rush yds

8.0 224.2 136.0 88.2

32nd in nfl 31 in nfl 30th in nfl 24th in nfl

dont beleve me go here

http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=KC

now look here texans stats

where 2-4 in preseason

pts yds pass yds rush yds

26.0 306.0 184.8 121.2

1st in nfl 14th in nfl 22nd in nfl 11th in nfl

dont beleeve me go here

http://www.nfl.com/teams/houstontexans/profile?team=HOU

now see wht u think lol

i say we win

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 03:13 PM

24-10 Chiefs
Larry Johnson MVP
185 rushing yards 2 TDs

I understand and will remain good while on your site. I don't want to be thought of as a troll and with the exception of a couple post think I have done well. You requst will be granted. I don't like being hit over the head with a BB Bat. LOL.

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 03:14 PM
I understand and will remain good while on your site. I don't want to be thought of as a troll and with the exception of a couple post think I have done well. You requst will be granted. I don't like being hit over the head with a BB Bat. LOL.
man u said u were a troll

TexansLucky13
09-03-2007, 03:14 PM

Hey Chief, check this out.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41613

Vinny
09-03-2007, 03:15 PM
dont beleeve me go here

http://www.nfl.com/teams/houstontexans/profile?team=HOU

now see wht u think lol

i say we win
pre-season stats are something I wouldn't put any stock in at all....tossing them around trying to prove a point is kinda weak.

Leahmic223
09-03-2007, 03:21 PM

Like I said, I never called you a troll, I was just wondering why the need for all the threads.

As for our guys need to wrap up and tackle LJ, that is something the Corners are going to have to do. DeMeco KNOWS this and tackles as well as anyone in the League. He's not going to go for the big hit because he's really not that big and just plays smart football. He tends to always be around the play because he watches game film and when he is around the play he knows what to do. He's just a smart LB, he is one of the reasons I am not that worried about LJ.

TexansLucky13
09-03-2007, 03:22 PM
pre-season stats are something I wouldn't put any stock in at all....tossing them around trying to prove a point is kinda weak.

The Chiefs had a dismal showing in the 2006 Pre-Season, just like this year. Their first game was at the Browns, and they lost it.

We win in favor of history.

FirstTexansFan
09-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Why would I spam the MB? Don't try to finger it out. Wouldn't want you to strain you're brain. LOL. I am so lucky to get my very own thread. LOL

You're spelling is atrocious as well as your inability to determine which thread you're posting in. Now I've made a determination from my initial assessment.

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 04:03 PM
hershey every time u make a new thread u are hurting ur chances of winning, but wait... u did not have any in the first place, oh and Just wondering how is LJ's back doing?

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 05:44 PM
I don't want you all to think I am ignoring you. I have read it all each and every post. See nothing worth posting on

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 05:57 PM
oh thank god i got nervous u were ignoring me.. phew

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 06:30 PM

Never would I ignore Super duper player. LOL

TexansSeminole
09-03-2007, 06:43 PM

700 posts in one month...who could possibly ignore you. Is it possible?

P.S. I am not picking on you...it just seems like I keep seeing all these pointless posts by you one after each other. :fans:

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 07:23 PM
....... ok troll go back to KC dont come here and tell us fans who are meant to be here what to post and not post thats not cool

jaybird
09-03-2007, 08:18 PM
You've gotta be kiddin me... first off it's the pre-season which means nothing... and second the Chiefs didn't have LJ...

I think the Texans have a chance at winning.. but the Chiefs are going to be a tough team. All depends on if the Texans can get a pass rush and slow down LJ

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 08:36 PM
You've gotta be kiddin me... first off it's the pre-season which means nothing... and second the Chiefs didn't have LJ...

I think the Texans have a chance at winning.. but the Chiefs are going to be a tough team. All depends on if the Texans can get a pass rush and slow down LJ

It will be a good game

jaybird
09-03-2007, 08:41 PM

It will be a good game

I agree... two pretty good teams, but I think the edge has to go to the Chiefs, even being on the road. I just hope the Texans fans can be as loud as they were for the Cowboys game.

ChiefChick
09-03-2007, 08:42 PM
:user:
Iíve been following this thread from the beginning and I have to say I am very impressed with how nice the MAJORITY of your members are to fans of another team. However, there is one here (no names) that has posted 20 replies and not one of them includes an intelligent word about either the Texans or the ChiefsÖ

Now, I know HersheyBar from another board, and you must have impressed him as well. He can be very opinionated, and pulls no punches. In his defense, he is NEVER the first to attack, but when attacked, he gives as good as he gets. I think heís very impressed with the intelligent fans here enough to tolerate the not so intelligent ones.

I, myself, admit to not knowing enough to contribute very intelligently either. But my excuse is that this is just my 2nd season as a football fan. Hated the sport until my best friend brainwashed me. And he is a HUGE Chiefs fan. Now so am I. Thatís why I donít post very often. I like to read and take in other peoples opinions, watch the games, and try to figure it all out. Sometimes, I ask questions.

Sorry, I know my post was pretty pointless too, I just wanted to compliment your board and stick up for a fellow fan. :shades:

I do love the smileys, tho... LOL... :includeme:

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 08:53 PM
I’ve been following this thread from the beginning and I have to say I am very impressed with how nice the MAJORITY of your members are to fans of another team. However, there is one here (no names) that has posted 20 replies and not one of them includes an intelligent word about either the Texans or the Chiefs…

Now, I know HersheyBar from another board, and you must have impressed him as well. He can be very opinionated, and pulls no punches. In his defense, he is NEVER the first to attack, but when attacked, he gives as good as he gets. I think he’s very impressed with the intelligent fans here enough to tolerate the not so intelligent ones.

I, myself, admit to not knowing enough to contribute very intelligently either. But my excuse is that this is just my 2nd season as a football fan. Hated the sport until my best friend brainwashed me. And he is a HUGE Chiefs fan. Now so am I. That’s why I don’t post very often. I like to read and take in other peoples opinions, watch the games, and try to figure it all out. Sometimes, I ask questions.

Sorry, I know my post was pretty pointless too, I just wanted to compliment your board and stick up for a fellow fan. :shades:

OMG! I remember you from the Cleveland board. I got banned there about 2 hours after I got there. I can't remember if you were their first or if I was. Well it is nice to meet up with you again. A person can never have enough Chief fans on an opposing message board. I have almost made it 24 hours which by the way is a record for me. Yes the fans have been awesome, a few irritating but I can handle them. My motto is if you can dish it you best be able to take it. You did not give a prediction. Mine is Chiefs 13-10 Texans. Just wondering.

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 08:54 PM
well lets be realistic the chiefs are an average team as the texans are i can say they both will be 8-8 this year (not my opinion) and it is realistic and makes sense but i am a texans fan and i think the team are preatty evenly matched by in the end i will go with my boys to beat the chiefs, and lol ( dont take offense ChiefChick) but why did u join did hershey ask u to to stick up for him, sorry to ask bu u just joined and its not a coincedence that u know him and all and are both chief fans, and dont take it the wrong way the more fans of different team on here the better, the more fun, more intersting perspectives and views, but it just seems strange. IMO

vtech9
09-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Iíve been following this thread from the beginning and I have to say I am very impressed with how nice the MAJORITY of your members are to fans of another team. However, there is one here (no names) that has posted 20 replies and not one of them includes an intelligent word about either the Texans or the ChiefsÖ

Now, I know HersheyBar from another board, and you must have impressed him as well. He can be very opinionated, and pulls no punches. In his defense, he is NEVER the first to attack, but when attacked, he gives as good as he gets. I think heís very impressed with the intelligent fans here enough to tolerate the not so intelligent ones.

I, myself, admit to not knowing enough to contribute very intelligently either. But my excuse is that this is just my 2nd season as a football fan. Hated the sport until my best friend brainwashed me. And he is a HUGE Chiefs fan. Now so am I. Thatís why I donít post very often. I like to read and take in other peoples opinions, watch the games, and try to figure it all out. Sometimes, I ask questions.

Welcome to the boards ChiefChick. We (most of us) always welcome respectful rival fans. ...to be honest, most of us just ignore that poster you are talking about.

jaybird
09-03-2007, 09:03 PM

OMG! I remember you from the Cleveland board. I got banned there about 2 hours after I got there. I can't remember if you were their first or if I was. Well it is nice to meet up with you again. A person can never have enough Chief fans on an opposing message board. I have almost made it 24 hours which by the way is a record for me. Yes the fans have been awesome, a few irritating but I can handle them. My motto is if you can dish it you best be able to take it. You did not give a prediction. Mine is Chiefs 13-10 Texans. Just wondering.

I think I remember ChiefsChick but not you man - if you want we have a new board... the 'official' browns board sucks - but this one rocks. http://www.dawgtalkers.net Feel free to stop over after you're done over here.

ChiefChick
09-03-2007, 09:07 PM
well lets be realistic the chiefs are an average team as the texans are i can say they both will be 8-8 this year (not my opinion) and it is realistic and makes sense but i am a texans fan and i think the team are preatty evenly matched by in the end i will go with my boys to beat the chiefs, and lol ( dont take offense ChiefChick) but why did u join did hershey ask u to to stick up for him, sorry to ask bu u just joined and its not a coincedence that u know him and all and are both chief fans, and dont take it the wrong way the more fans of different team on here the better, the more fun, more intersting perspectives and views, but it just seems strange. IMO

LOL.. No offense taken... No he didn't ask me to join. But, I remembered how he got kicked off the Cleaveland board and was surprised he's been here this long. Had to put my 2 cents in. Don't know the guy personally, as i don't really post very often, like I said, except to ask questions once in a while.

It's amazing how many people you get to know just by reading their opinions, on several different boards.. And he uses the same user name on each one.

Take care..

ChiefChick
09-03-2007, 09:14 PM

Yeah, i know your motto... Seen it in action several times.. LOL.

Sorry, i forgot the prediction.. Let's see. I just love the way LJ goes UP and OVER the pile of bodies on a 3rd and INCHES... And I think Tony G needs to get one of the 2 TD's needed for the record of most TD by a TE.. then i see a last minute 24 yard chipshot FG to win the game.. LJ for 148 yards..

So i'm saying 17 to 14 Chiefs...

Take care..

JohnsonFan
09-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Welcome to the boards ChiefChick. We (most of us) always welcome respectful rival fans. ...to be honest, most of us just ignore that poster you are talking about. were u referring to me? if so i did not know that my posts went ignored?

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 09:20 PM

Sorry, i forgot the prediction.. Let's see. I just love the way LJ goes UP and OVER the pile of bodies on a 3rd and INCHES... And I think Tony G needs to get one of the 2 TD's needed for the record of most TD by a TE.. then i see a last minute 24 yard chipshot FG to win the game.. LJ for 148 yards..

Take care..

Impressed.

ChiefChick
09-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Ok, guys.. and girls if there are any.. Time to close up for now. Kids get up too early for school.. And hubby getting ready to leave for 3 weeks driving truck.. Better spend some time with him. :redface:

Take care all. Will check in again soon.

HersheyBar
09-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Ok, guys.. and girls if there are any.. Time to close up for now. Kids get up too early for school.. And hubby getting ready to leave for 3 weeks driving truck.. Better spend some time with him. :redface:

Take care all. Will check in again soon.

TD FOR CHIEFS CHICK.. LOL:wild: SORRY HAD TO GO THERE

Specnatz
09-04-2007, 10:11 AM

Take care..

Ask away, we have a lot of very knowledgable people around here who can answer most questions about the Texans and we also have several who know a lot about opposing teams.

Glad to see ya lurking about, hope it is a good game (Texan win of course) and no one gets hurt.

JohnsonFan
09-04-2007, 03:08 PM
17-14 chiefs is a possible score, i just think our teams are so closely matched and it can go either way

powerfuldragon
09-04-2007, 03:16 PM
were u referring to me? if so i did not know that my posts went ignored?
yeah, i haven't posted anythign yet in this thread, so i think they were talking about you... :specnatz:

JohnsonFan
09-04-2007, 03:17 PM
why would my posts go ignored?

JDizzle
09-04-2007, 03:57 PM
yeah, i haven't posted anythign yet in this thread, so i think they were talking about you... :specnatz:

I happen to enjoy your posts, but most of the time, I'm too shy to reply.

Vinny
09-04-2007, 04:37 PM
I happen to enjoy your posts, but most of the time, I'm too shy to reply.
you sport that avatar and you say you are shy?

JohnsonFan
09-04-2007, 04:38 PM
ha lol never noticed that avy lol

TheIronDuke
09-04-2007, 06:10 PM
why would my posts go ignored?

Maybe because there's literally hundreds of them in a short time span that all say the same thing, very little.

MissouriTexan
09-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Maybe because there's literally hundreds of them in a short time span that all say the same thing, very little.

Not to be a jerk, but there's some truth to that. You joined in August and you're what, pushing 700?

Joe Texan
09-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Hey Hershey Bar, Welcome to The Texans Best Message board.

I do not believe you are firing on all cylinders thinking you can hold us to single digits or teens but you have your opinion. I am not of the soft Skin to say we are weak, We are gonna go 8-8 NO We will go 16 -0 starting with you guys on sunday.

Hey thanks for being a gentleman and bringing the lady to the party, Enjoy this board and come back through the year to warn other teams of the impending doom.

Say hello to the Weird Wolf, X-factor and the infamous Monte The Arrowman

JohnsonFan
09-04-2007, 07:08 PM
well i apologize to anyone who think my post count is bs, and my posts mean nothing and are worth nothing to this board which is what NitroHonda thinks "You have nothing to say. Just... nothing... You're what I'd call a post padder. A kid who posts just to inflate their post count. VERY seldom do you have anything worthy of reading. I mean most of your posts only consists of ONE SENTENCE. I don't even open threads where you were the last person to respond because I know it's just gonna be a one liner of you trying to be cute or something." I am sorry i love the texans and i am at my computer most of the day which is what vinny said its true for me. I enjoy talking with other texans fans as my family is not. Thanks for your time