PDA

View Full Version : Jacoby Gets Some More Love From CNNSI

the wonger need food
09-01-2007, 06:41 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/08/31/preseason.shots/index.html

If the NFL gave an MVP award for August, it would have to go to Texans rookie receiver/return man Jacoby Jones, who scored his fourth preseason touchdown (two receptions, two punt returns) Thursday night at Tampa Bay. Jones was taken in the third round out of tiny Lane College in Jackson, Tenn., the school that ex-Carolina Panthers running back Fred Lane helped put on the football map.

threetoedpete
09-01-2007, 09:54 PM
And if Ginn Jr doesn't come out to be the second coming of Billy "white shoes" Johnson, the dolphins screwed the pooch. Johnson made him self into a prety fair slot reciever. I garuntee you the phins are still holding their breaths after Jr.'s summer work. In hind sight they could of had Quinn and JJ. That's gotta cut that front office to the bone. Told ya where ever you are kastofnsa.

TEXANSTAILGATER
09-02-2007, 10:17 AM
App St's Dexter Jackson is the next Jacoby. Did y'all see him pull away from Mich's DBs?

kastofsna
09-02-2007, 12:16 PM
And if Ginn Jr doesn't come out to be the second coming of Billy "white shoes" Johnson, the dolphins screwed the pooch. Johnson made him self into a prety fair slot reciever. I garuntee you the phins are still holding their breaths after Jr.'s summer work. In hind sight they could of had Quinn and JJ. That's gotta cut that front office to the bone. Told ya where ever you are kastofnsa.
well, since john beck and ginn have both looked lovely as of late, i see no reason at all to regret anything. and, even if they didn't, it's not even the regular season of their ROOKIE season yet, so definitely still no reason to regret anything.

kastofsna
09-02-2007, 12:18 PM
App St's Dexter Jackson is the next Jacoby. Did y'all see him pull away from Mich's DBs?
lol @ "the next Jacoby"

TexansSeminole
09-02-2007, 12:34 PM
well, since john beck and ginn have both looked lovely as of late, i see no reason at all to regret anything. and, even if they didn't, it's not even the regular season of their ROOKIE season yet, so definitely still no reason to regret anything.

Agreed...I think both of those draft choices were good ones.