:fans: go texans :fans:

how can i get siggy bigger plz help

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc32/mattschaub8/cdxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Specnatz
09-01-2007, 03:07 PM
i think we will get to play offs i hope

:fans: go texans :fans:

how can i get siggy bigger plz help

If you have a larger sig you can then use photobucket to resize it to the size you want.

Mine is 400x80 which is not the normal size.

also try searching threads before starting a new one, it helps keep the board clean. Glad to have ya on the site.

threetoedpete
09-01-2007, 08:57 PM
So how many of these do we have to post ?

b0ng
09-01-2007, 09:21 PM
BRB posting new poll on the subject of wins and losses in 2007 season.

Specnatz
09-01-2007, 09:32 PM
lets not be a jerk about it, look when he registered. Instead explain how to search a thread or just keep your pie hole shut. If you like a cowboy fan people we get the wrong idea no matter what forum you are on.

Lrayblu
09-02-2007, 02:05 AM
Ill be kind
8-8 if they stay healthy:whip:

BattleRedToro
09-02-2007, 06:44 AM
Ill be kind
8-8 if they stay healthy:whip:

That isn't much optomism on your part. Let us take a look at their schedule.

Last year the Texans won 3 out of their 6 Divisional games I would expect that they could do as well if not better then that this year. Next, we have 4 games against AFC West opponents. I would expect the Texans could win half of those also. Then, we have 4 games against NFC South opponents, and again it is reasonable to think the Texans could win half of those. Finally, we have Miami and Cleveland. Considering that the Texans beat both of these teams last year, one would think the Texans could atleast win one of these games. So to wrap it up that is 3+2+2+1=8. The difference is I am saying at the very leats they win 8 games. I could reasonably see the Texans winning many more then that and even possibly competing for the AFC South Divisional Championship.

BattleRedToro
09-02-2007, 07:49 AM
No as for my prediction, I will run through the schedule once more to arrive at it.

KC @ Hou - The Texans should be able to win this game at home against a weak opponent.

Hou @ Car - This game is hard to predict and could go either way. I definitely expect the Texans to be very competitive in this game.

Ind @ Hou - The Texans beat the Colts at home last year and there is no reason to believe that they can't do it again this year.

Hou @ Atl - With a new coach and QB in Atlanta it could take some time for them to establish a winning team. The Texans might play them at just the right time.

Mia @ Hou - Miami was Houston's first win last year and I expect the Texans to beat them worse this year.

Hou @ Jac - The Texans have dominated the Jaguars and with Garrard at the helm I expect that to continue.

Ten @ Hou - The Titans will be the worst team in the AFC South this year. Last year's OT loss at home will be on the mind of the players and coaches for this game.

Hou @ SD - There aren't words to describe the shock I would have if the Texans were to win this game. I just don't see how they can.

Hou @ Oak - Last year the Texans beat the Raiders in the game of no offenses. With the Texans improved offense this year, the results should be even worse for the Raiders.

Bye Week

NO @ Hou - One might expect the Saints to handily beat the Texans, but with this game at home, and later in the year the Texans might be able to pull out a win here.

Hou @ Cle - The Texans have never won in Cleveland. That should change this year.

Hou @ Ten - Last year the Texan's lost this game, but this year they shouldn't have the terrible QB play that cost them that game.

TB @ Hou - Don't put any stock in that preseason loss to Tampa Bay. The Texans will win this one.

Den @ Hou - It will be on Thursday night and Reliant will be rockin'. This one is like the New Orleans game. The home field advantage might make the difference for the Texans

Hou @ Ind - The Texans have had many close losses to the Colts. With the Texans finally beating them last year, could this be the year that the Texans win in Indianapolis?

Jac @ Hou - Battle Red, Jacksonville, and possibly even a playoff spot on the line. The Texans should be able to win this one.

http://www.parseerror.com/images/moments/inconceivable/inconceivable-1.jpg
In conclusion, albeit highly unlikely, it is concievable that the Texans could win 15 games. Of course, everything would have to fall just right for that to happen. On the other hand, I don't think it is far-fetched to predict 11-5, with those 5 losses being at Carolina, at San Diego, New Orleans at home, Denver at home, and at Indianapolis.

Seņor Stan
09-02-2007, 07:49 AM
I will not be making any predictions this year. After the season I will make an uncannily accurate postdiction.

Here's my postdiction from last year. The Texans will sweep the Jags and beat the Colts at home. They will finish 6 - 10. DeMeco Ryans will be DROY.

SCOREBOARD!!11!

HJam72
09-02-2007, 07:52 AM
The truth, I think, is that we could easily wind up anywhere from 4-12 to something like 11-5. It all depends on how many injuries, who specifically gets injured, and then all of the same for our opponents, including when they get injured.

Ignoring all possibilities for injuries to us or our opponents, I'm think 10-6 right now. I said 8-8 before preseason, so my expectations have been rising.

Thorn
09-02-2007, 08:10 AM
The Texans are a much improved team, I suspect they will be between 7-9 and 9-7 this year. I know we are all exicited about pre-season, but that doesn't mean squat. It's possible the Texans could compete for a post season game, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

All I want from the Texans is to be out of last place in the AFC South and NOT have a losing record. That's my cake for this year, and if there is icing on top of that, so much the better. http://www.trekbbs.com/threads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif

GlassHalfFull
09-02-2007, 08:12 AM
Super Bowl Bound:dance3: :challenge :bguitar: texanpride

(I vowed to be an optimist when I joined the board)

JohnsonFan
09-02-2007, 12:20 PM
we are gunna make wildcard or at least break .500

threetoedpete
09-02-2007, 01:16 PM
lets not be a jerk about it, look when he registered. Instead explain how to search a thread or just keep your pie hole shut. If you like a cowboy fan people we get the wrong idea no matter what forum you are on.

http://www.texanstalk.com/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,4/

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ3 View Post
colts 10-6
texans 8-8/9-7 if we have a really good year
jags 7-9/8-8
titans 3-13 **** vince young. yea i said it, i'll say it again too. **** vince young.

Threetoedpete:
Colts 10-6 (div. 3-3 )
*Texans 9-7 (division 4-2)
Jags 8-8 (division 3-3 )
Tacks 4- 12 ( division 2 -5 )

*They must get twelve games out of Salaam, Leach and Green. And the two grey beard centers must equal 15 starts between them.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Specnatz, all fixed now. Get twenty threads on the same subect, kinda hard to look stuff up. Gets to a point where shear laziness becomes disfunctionality. As far as my pie hole is concerned: 21, 325 Park Bluff , Katy Texas. Pack a lunch.

Bull Pen 1
09-02-2007, 06:25 PM
19 - 0:texflag:

utahmark
09-02-2007, 06:35 PM

dont forget the probowl, where every one of our players make the team and we beat the nfc 20 to 0. for a record of 20 - 0.

JohnsonFan
09-02-2007, 07:00 PM
i like the way u think

J-Russ
09-02-2007, 07:18 PM
I'd say we'll go 13-3 with losses to the Chargers, Saints, and Colts.

I think we're going to start off 7-0.

JohnsonFan
09-02-2007, 08:02 PM
i cant wait we are going to destroy the cheifs

Heath Shuler
09-02-2007, 08:08 PM
http://www.texanstalk.com/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,4/

Specnatz, all fixed now. Get twenty threads on the same subect, kinda hard to look stuff up. Gets to a point where shear laziness becomes disfunctionality. As far as my pie hole is concerned: 21, 325 Park Bluff , Katy Texas. Pack a lunch.

How Big'a Boy Are Ya?

gary
09-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Lets calm down people I really don't think we are playoff bound quite yet I'd say anywhere from five,six, seven, wins.:texflag: :texflag: :texflag:

HJam72
09-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Lets claim down people I really don't think we are playoff bound qite yet I'd say anywhere from five six seven wins.:texflag: :texflag: :texflag:

5,6,7 wins? We won 6 last year with David Carr, Jameel Cook starting a lot, and Wali Lundy and Ron Dayne as our starters. We could win 6 again this year with a blindfold on Schaub. :splits:

JohnsonFan
09-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Lets claim down people I really don't think we are playoff bound qite yet I'd say anywhere from five six seven wins.:texflag: :texflag: :texflag: no..... not cool DEBBIE DOWNER!!

J-Russ
09-02-2007, 09:24 PM
5 wins are you kidding me? Does your last name happens to be Vinson? As in Gary A. Vinson, aka Texans Hater

jking, but seriously, I don't see us with anything less then 10 wins.

gary
09-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Be real about it please. All I'm saying is just don't get your hopes up.

BattleRedToro
09-02-2007, 09:39 PM

Why not get your hopes up? It's football. If the Texans don't win a game this year, it won't adversely affect my life. You act like if I hope they win 11 games and they don't, then I'll lose my job, my house, and my wife. C'mon man, this is football. We're supposed to have fun with it. :fans:

gary
09-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Why can't I state my opinion?

DBCooper
09-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Why not get your hopes up? It's football. If the Texans don't win a game this year, it won't adversely affect my life. You act like if I hope they win 11 games and they don't, then I'll lose my job, my house, and my wife. C'mon man, this is football. We're supposed to have fun with it. :fans:

I love people coming in here and telling me where to put my hopes.

I think I'll just stay in my safe little box.............

The Pencil Neck
09-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Why can't I state my opinion?

Has someone stopped you?

brakos82
09-02-2007, 11:30 PM
I used to say 9-7, but 10-6 seems more reasonable :fans: :phone:

PHAROAH
09-02-2007, 11:37 PM
9-7 or 10-6 the texans are going to shock a lot of teams.

JohnsonFan
09-02-2007, 11:40 PM
TEXANS ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL THE NEXT 13 YEARS IN A ROW AND AHMAN GREEN IS GOING TO PLAY TILL HE IS 43 AND BE THE ALL TIME RUSHER AND BREAK ALL THE RECORDS, THE TEXANS WILL THEN BE NAMED THE BEST NFL TEAM OF ALL TIME!! IMO ... just stating my opinion... :fans:

TexansSB07
09-03-2007, 03:59 AM
I'd say we'll go 13-3 with losses to the Chargers, Saints, and Colts.

I think we're going to start off 7-0.

AWWWW I was gonna say 13-3...JEEZ:trophy:

wicked_wayz
09-03-2007, 05:31 AM

i say 7-8

BattleRedToro
09-03-2007, 07:41 AM
I love people coming in here and telling me where to put my hopes.

I think I'll just stay in my safe little box.............

Actually it is quite to the contrary, I was responding to someone telling me where to put my hopes. I might add, I also didn't tell him where to put his hopes, in my response. I only told him that there is no reason to be afraid to have hopes.

Porky
09-03-2007, 07:46 AM
I said somewhere between 7 and 9 wins coming into Training Camp. After seeing the QB play and noting a rather favorable schedule, I will go on the high side of that at 9-7.

Reasons for optism include Schaub >>> Carr, Ahman Green, a great return game, Jacoby Jones, Owen Daniels, et al on offense. On D, they look to be very good against the run, and Dunta appears ready to have a stellar season.

Reasons for concern (and why I can't go higher than 9-7) include what I believe will be a mediocre pass rush, one of the worst FS starting in the league, and a lack of overall depth in certain areas.

All in all, it's clearly the best Texans team ever, and for the very first time I cannot rule out this team making the playoffs!:fans:

HJam72
09-03-2007, 08:24 AM
I said somewhere between 7 and 9 wins coming into Training Camp. After seeing the QB play and noting a rather favorable schedule, I will go on the high side of that at 9-7.

Reasons for optism include Schaub >>> Carr, Ahman Green, a great return game, Jacoby Jones, Owen Daniels, et al on offense. On D, they look to be very good against the run, and Dunta appears ready to have a stellar season.

Reasons for concern (and why I can't go higher than 9-7) include what I believe will be a mediocre pass rush, one of the worst FS starting in the league, and a lack of overall depth in certain areas.

All in all, it's clearly the best Texans team ever, and for the very first time I cannot rule out this team making the playoffs!:fans:

Started out 8-8, and I'm up to 10-6 now, but that's a real good assessment.

DBCooper
09-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Actually it is quite to the contrary, I was responding to someone telling me where to put my hopes. I might add, I also didn't tell him where to put his hopes, in my response. I only told him that there is no reason to be afraid to have hopes.

lol

I know exactly what you were saying BattleRed, I responded to you because I didn't want to talk to the person telling me not to get my hopes up.

We are on the same page.

BattleRedToro
09-03-2007, 09:50 AM
lol

I know exactly what you were saying BattleRed, I responded to you because I didn't want to talk to the person telling me not to get my hopes up.

We are on the same page.

Ok, Cool.:texflag:

gary
09-03-2007, 10:05 AM
i say 7-8 I agree.:fans: :fans: :fans:

DBCooper
09-03-2007, 10:53 AM
i say 7-8

I agree

Ya'll realize 7 + 8 = 15, right?

DBCooper
09-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Forget my last post, I didn't read the title of the thread correctly.

lol

gary
09-03-2007, 11:35 AM
I just see don't see us winning more then that this year.

mattschaub#8
09-03-2007, 11:53 AM
I just see don't see us winning more then that this year.

then why are you here your supost to be suportive

gary
09-03-2007, 11:56 AM
then why are you here your supost to be suportive I am but I say another year or two.

Bull Pen 1
09-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Lets calm down people I really don't think we are playoff bound quite yet I'd say anywhere from five,six, seven, wins.:texflag: :texflag: :texflag:

OK, so 5 +6+7= 18-1

gary
09-03-2007, 12:06 PM
I want to make myself clear I'm not dogging the Texans but I give it another year or two.

jaybird
09-03-2007, 09:37 PM
then why are you here your supost to be suportive

So by him stating that he thinks the Texans are going to win only 7 this year he's not supportive? give me a break...

I'm predicting 8 wins... which will be the first time the Texans didn't have a losing season... let's get to that before we start prediction 13-3 and all that jazz

Rex King
09-03-2007, 11:18 PM
I had a dream last week that those old Miami Dolphins were crying because of us...

Some of my dreams have come true. Like the time I thought I dreamt I was driving and I really was.

gary
09-04-2007, 06:53 PM
So by him stating that he thinks the Texans are going to win only 7 this year he's not supportive? give me a break...

I'm predicting 8 wins... which will be the first time the Texans didn't have a losing season... let's get to that before we start prediction 13-3 and all that jazz 7-8 whatever all I'm saying is no playoffs quite yet but in another year or two.:fans: :fans: :fans:

gary
09-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Our D isn't quite up to parr yet in my opinion.:texflag: :texflag: :texflag:

gary
09-09-2007, 10:34 AM
We will see in an hour and half.

JohnsonFan
09-09-2007, 03:56 PM
19 wins!!!

J-Russ
09-09-2007, 04:00 PM
We will see in an hour and half.

shaaaaadup

JohnsonFan
09-09-2007, 04:36 PM
what!! our d not p to par, they did great, MARIO BABY!

edo783
09-09-2007, 05:02 PM
One for sure! Can't win them all if you don't win the first.