PDA

View Full Version : Ut

Specnatz
08-31-2007, 03:42 AM
You would think the Texans get screwed? HAHA

UT is on pay per view this weekend, that should make all the tsip more than happy.

Fiddy
08-31-2007, 01:37 PM
UT is on pay per view this weekend, that should make all the tsip more than happy. It's vs. Arkansas State so no one is going to lose much sleep and the game is being replayed on FSN this Thursday I think.

michaelm
08-31-2007, 10:02 PM
It's vs. Arkansas State so no one is going to lose much sleep and the game is being replayed on FSN this Thursday I think.

Don't sweat it, Fiddy. He just wants to bag on the Longhorns...

TexanSam
08-31-2007, 10:25 PM
http://www.blipsy.com/graphics/layouts/Tennessee_volunteers_thumb.jpg

Wolf
09-02-2007, 06:46 PM
UT was sloppy very sloppy and lucky
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/recap?gid=200709010083

Specnatz
09-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Don't sweat it, Fiddy. He just wants to bag on the Longhorns...

Actually was not bagging on them, I was bagging on the fact they are screwing their fan base over with that move.

That was a very crappy move by whom ever made the decision.

Wolf
09-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Actually was not bagging on them, I was bagging on the fact they are screwing their fan base over with that move.

I remember a few years back when I lived in austin my roommate spent 40 bucks or so to watch PPV of tulane and UT

It was a head scratcher due to the competition that was going to be on the field

michaelm
09-07-2007, 06:07 PM

I don't disagree that the PPV was a crappy move... just because your premise was correct doesn't mean you don't like bagging on the Longhorns...

Specnatz
09-07-2007, 06:47 PM
I don't disagree that the PPV was a crappy move... just because your premise was correct doesn't mean you don't like bagging on the Longhorns...

I will say they are not my favorite team. There are other teams I dislike worse.

Like the University of Spoiled Children.

TexanSam
09-07-2007, 08:39 PM
ROCKY TOP!!

GO VOLUNTEERS!!

:D