PDA

View Full Version : Texans/Bucs Blog

Brando
08-30-2007, 03:13 PM
Believe it or not Bucs Fans, we DO have a Preseason Game upon us tonight. I didnt feel the need to do this for our Previous Preseason Opponents, as we're all familiar with the Pats Personnel and being in Florida we're force-fed Dolphins and Jaguars coverage, sooooo in the event that you probably know as little about the Houston Texans as I do, I'd like to take this moment and present you with a little Texan knowledge from the fellas at Battle Red Blog, our Houston Texans Bloggers:

Let me go ahead and get this monkey off my back: When you see a Falcons fan these days, do you feel inclined to apologize for taking their back-up Quarterback, who, as it turns out, would have been their saving grace? I mean, they are left to pick up the pieces with Joey Harrington .....Way to go Houston!

BRB:
We apologize for nothing. Texans fans were subjected to five (5) years of below-average QB play from David Carr. At various times throughout his time here, Carr's inability to go through his progressions and/or willingness to curl up into the fetal position at the first sight of a defender within ten (10) yards of him drove us to drink. Not alcohol. Bleach. That's how bad it was.

Now we have The Schaub, and we're giddy. Though he hasn't taken a regular season snap yet, the vast majority of Houston fans believe he's going to get the job done. Basically, he's everything that his predecessor was not, and the offense seems primed to transform from punchless to explosive. Sorry, Atlanta...Matt Schaub is ours now.

Read the rest here.....

Blog (http://www.bucem.com/story/2007/8/30/73152/5387)

:cool:

Texan Asylum
08-30-2007, 03:26 PM
It would appear that the 'guarded' respect is starting to seep out.

Questions use to come with all sorts of thinly veiled sarcasms, but none were apparent in this one. :texflag:

Leahmic223
08-30-2007, 04:13 PM
5-6 snaps is all our first string better get, is all I care about. I will be watching it because there is nothing else on...