PDA

View Full Version : Lets get hoarse people!

jaayteetx
08-29-2007, 12:00 PM
A challenge to all who are attending the opener at Reliant, if you aren't hoarse coming out of the game then you didn't give it your all. Our boys need us behind them with a true home field advantage. Lets make sure there are at least three or four procedure penalties against the Chiefs, preferably more. This is our chance to affect the outcome of the game and show the whole league that Houston is a place you don't want to visit this year. Go Texans!:fans:

Yankee_In_TX
08-29-2007, 12:06 PM
Dr2BKay was still hoarse Sunday evening after the Dallas game, must have been some serious yelling!

jaayteetx
08-29-2007, 12:07 PM
Dr2BKay was still hoarse Sunday evening after the Dallas game, must have been some serious yelling!

Thats what I'm talking about, we need more of that for the Chiefs game!

Double Barrel
08-29-2007, 12:08 PM
Lets get hoarse people! *

* when our team is on defense!! :redtowel: :texflag: :fans: and when we score, of course!

jaayteetx
08-29-2007, 12:11 PM
* when our team is on defense!! :redtowel: :texflag: :fans: and when we score, of course!

Of course, that should go without saying but I guess some people don't realize that.

Twitch-Houston
08-29-2007, 12:24 PM

I'm still recovering from Saturday as well. I used to make my living singing and could yell without tearing up my throat, I guess the emotions got to me and I didn't yell properly....ha ha And you know what, I'd do it again!:wild:

jaayteetx
08-29-2007, 12:26 PM
well, jaayteetx, this is the city that constantly tries to pull out the wave while the astros are batting. in a stadium with no left field bleachers.

some things need another mention...or two...but i suppose the crowds are a different breed at baseball games. the astros fans are (i swear) the most reactionary fans ever. unless it's the 9th and we're about to close one out that crowd will be damned to stand up and clap to get a strikeout or to start a rally. the cowboys game was my first in a few years and i had a ton of fun (enough to convince my dad to buy season tickets) and everyone there was pumped the whole time...i was actually tired by the 4th quarter...

i'll be there and yelling, but honestly i've never ever lost my voice or gone hoarse...should i still feel ashamed if my streak continues past the opener?
If you give it your all, I guess thats all that matters.

Leahmic223
08-29-2007, 12:36 PM
I won't be at that game, but I encourage everyone to encourage others around them to get loud of course.

I can get hoarse just watching the game on T.V. :doot:

Lets make teams worry about playing at reliant.

Hervoyel
08-29-2007, 12:43 PM
I've never walked out of Reliant Stadium (or any football game for that matter) and been able to speak in anything close to my normal voice. It's a matter of principal to me.

If you didn't scream for your team then you might as well have stayed home and you have no room to complain if they did.

HJam72
08-29-2007, 12:48 PM
I consider myself challenged...

Wait....that didn't come out right. :)

TexansLucky13
08-29-2007, 12:51 PM
The house was rockin' for the Jags game last year. We did the wave and everything. It was awesome.

It ain't Kyle Field, but we can get pretty freakin' close.

:texflag:

The Pencil Neck
08-29-2007, 12:57 PM
I consider myself challenged...

Wait....that didn't come out right. :)

That's OK. We all consider you challenged, too.

texanmojo
08-29-2007, 01:38 PM
My voice wasn't back to normal until today...

ATXtexanfan
08-29-2007, 01:44 PM
i think the place will be rockin' due to whippin' we put on the cheifs.

Shaft75
08-29-2007, 01:49 PM
i think the place will be rockin' due to whippin' we put on the cheifs.

:whip:

SheTexan
08-29-2007, 02:01 PM
I've never walked out of Reliant Stadium (or any football game for that matter) and been able to speak in anything close to my normal voice. It's a matter of principal to me.

If you didn't scream for your team then you might as well have stayed home and you have no room to complain if they did.

Me either Herv. That's why I take the day off after a game. Not only do I not have a voice, but I am TOTALLY exhausted. When I get to old to give it my all, then you all will be reading my orbit.

GOOOOOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fans: :fans: :fans: :fans:

Tedc
08-29-2007, 07:23 PM
:texflag:

I think I might give yelling a try at the Chiefs game.;) :d: :woot2:

TexanSam
08-29-2007, 08:23 PM
I was pretty hoarse after the Cowboys game. I've never completely lost my voice in a game though. I hope to change that this year