PDA

View Full Version : Victor DeGrate?

V3rm0nt3r
08-28-2007, 01:35 PM
A D-end UDA out of Oklahoma St.

I noticed him when the Texans made all their UDA signings but figured he got cut early with Walker (befor he came back) until I glanced at the roster today.

Is he good?

Seņor Stan
08-28-2007, 01:49 PM
A D-end UDA out of Oklahoma St.

I noticed him when the Texans made all their UDA signings but figured he got cut early with Walker (befor he came back) until I glanced at the roster today.

Is he good?

He's not just good, he's Grate.

Errant Hothy
08-28-2007, 02:14 PM
All I know is what I knew shortly after the draft:
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=660994#post660994

Victor DeGrate, DE, Oklahoma State
6’ 2 5/8” 249 lbs. 4.81
Played OLB for a 2 years before moving to DE for his last 2 years with the Cowboys. Tackles well, plays with a good motor, and will be able to win some one-on-ones against the OL. Shown improvement from year to year. Had some maturity issues as an underclassmen, and got busted for pot a week before the draft. Pro Day numbers: 32” vertical, 9’ 1” broad jump, 7.72 three cone, and 18 reps of 225, can you say “Needs some weight room time.”

And yes I quoted myself, which is like the second time I've down it in 2 days

gjmac2
08-28-2007, 02:30 PM
He's not just good, he's Grate.

lol:

red_dirt
08-28-2007, 03:13 PM
He's strong and fast, can play OLB or DE. Seems to have everything necessary to develop into a solid NFL player exept a brain. He's still got maturity issues, he was, I believe a 3rd round prospect until he got busted on draft week. Maybe he'll get his #$^& together, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

michaelm
08-28-2007, 11:28 PM
3 elephants fall out of a plane. two hit land and one hit water....bum dum psssssh

and i'll never understand how nfl/nba/mlb/whatever players getting paid all this money can't set down the bongos for a while...jesus, if someone paid me 3 mil a year i would quit instantly, no questions asked. and as soon as i retired i would roll the biggest cheech and chong joint anyone ever saw and blaze!!!

I can't be the only person who has no idea what the hell you are talking about... I must be getting old or something. I don't even get that (what I assume is a) joke...

Wolf
08-28-2007, 11:40 PM
I can't be the only person who has no idea what the hell you are talking about... I must be getting old or something. I don't even get that (what I assume is a) joke...

ha, guess go with an old kids one

Why do elephants rarely travel by plane?
It's tough to get their trunks in the overhead bins.

Seņor Stan
08-29-2007, 06:47 AM

It took me a minute, but I got it.

1st elephant hits land .... Bum
2nd elephant hits land ... dum
3rd elephant hits water...pssssh