PDA

View Full Version : Finally:Jones punt return video on youtube

Wolf
08-28-2007, 12:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC5pTaparbA

I missed the game saturday but
here is the highlights

was that salaam that leveled williams for not wrapping up?

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
08-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Yea, that was Salaam.

BSofA04
08-28-2007, 12:11 AM
I saw that too....good stuff!

eric138
08-28-2007, 06:55 AM
i don't want to steal Jacoby's thunder (thread) because its well deserve but did y'all see the 2002 game on the same youtube page. Look how well maintained Carr and the O-line is. He and the team was rocking that drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omaoHfX5aEU&mode=related&search=

Man I love Texan football..

aj.
08-28-2007, 07:27 AM
Look how well maintained Carr and the O-line is.

That would be called the proverbial slice in time.

Carr was sacked 6 times in that game. The Texans committed 11 penalties - had several false starts called on the o-line and a couple of delays of game on the rookie QB.

The Cowboys countered with Quincy Carter, Bryant Westbrook and Dave Campo.

It's a fine piece of history (for us) - just don't try to analyze it because it gets ugly pretty quick. I'd suggest putting it back on the mantle with the 19-10 license plates.

And back to Jacoby ... please.

Texan Asylum
08-28-2007, 07:46 AM
That would be called the proverbial slice in time.

Carr was sacked 6 times in that game. The Texans committed 11 penalties - had several false starts called on the o-line and a couple of delays of game on the rookie QB.

The Cowboys countered with Quincy Carter, Bryant Westbrook and Dave Campo.

It's a fine piece of history (for us) - just don't try to analyze it because it gets ugly pretty quick. I'd suggest putting it back on the mantle with the 19-10 license plates.

And back to Jacoby ... please.

Yup...I'll take the 28-16 over 19-10 at this point. :texflag:

Twitch-Houston
08-28-2007, 08:25 AM
I kept having to pinch myself during that game because we were pulling off plays in certain situations that other teams usually do to us. My friend and I just kept saying, "We look like a 'real' football team!"

I never get tired of watching those highlights.

-Twitch

V3rm0nt3r
08-28-2007, 08:42 AM
The TD catch is what most suprised me.

We new JJ could return kicks when he was drafted the way he not only caught the ball but took a rather hard hit and held on to it is what suprised me most.

GlassHalfFull
08-28-2007, 11:47 AM
I would love to watch it on Youtube, but a comcast truck was on my corner yesterday "working". Now I feel like I'm back on dialup my connection is so slow. Thanks tons Comcast.:bat:

False Start
08-28-2007, 12:04 PM
Cool video . Thanks for the link . :cool: