PDA

View Full Version : Hello New To The Board

Lrayblu
08-27-2007, 04:49 PM
Hi new to the board , Want to say i am a Saints Fan , but live in H-Town and have been to lots of Texans Games and pull for them as my second team ,except when they play the Saints. I think we got a star in JJ.

Peace :specnatz:

BSofA04
08-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Welcome Lrayblu. Glad to see that you support the Texans.

I really hope that JJ can be this years Colston. Best of luck for your Saints, well until they play the Texans.

Lrayblu
08-27-2007, 05:00 PM
:doot: Thanks ,yeah it would be cool if the Saints and Texans were to make it to the Super bowl . wow that would be huge. Anyway yeah im glad we beat the boys now both my teams have put a spankin on them LOL

Texan Asylum
08-27-2007, 05:38 PM
:doot: Thanks ,yeah it would be cool if the Saints and Texans were to make it to the Super bowl . wow that would be huge. Anyway yeah im glad we beat the boys now both my teams have put a spankin on them LOL

That one's worth a reppin!!! :user:

Oh, and welcome to the boards! :)

mike moffat
08-27-2007, 06:23 PM
Welcome there LRay. There's always room for one more.
:fans:

V3rm0nt3r
08-27-2007, 06:30 PM
As long as you don't cry when Houston beats the Saints.

:cool:

Lrayblu
08-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Like i said i like the Texans, but the Saints are on a mission and they will be hard to stop. I hope the Texans win their other games. I have real good seats at Reliant, JackDaniels sweeeet!!!!!!!!!!

Texan_Lee
08-28-2007, 04:59 PM
Welcome Lrayblu!

You ever make it out to the tailgates?

Lrayblu
08-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Thanks mods for moving my thread, i will not mention the Saints on this board again, . I like the Texans and pull for them as my SECOND team . I am a Saints fan first ,so sorry if that offends anyone its not meant to. I will be pulling for the Texans ,but and i say but ,when the Saints come to town they are my team.:whip:

Double Barrel
08-28-2007, 05:48 PM
You are always welcomed to talk about your team. We have an NFL section specifically for that purpose. :howdy:

Unfortunately, since this thread is not specifically about Texans football, it'll be moved, as well.

Texan_Bill
08-28-2007, 05:50 PM
You'll get it figured out LRay!! But welcome - again! :shades:

nfl-brit
08-28-2007, 06:17 PM
Welcome to the 'boards, LRay.

Be sure to let me know if you need any posts translating - many of the posters here butcher the 'Queen's English' and say 'y'all' a lot! :shades:

It's a great place - I've made many friends and I'm sure you will too.

:texflag:

Lrayblu
08-28-2007, 06:21 PM
Thanks I go to alot of games , My girlfriend is the market rep for Jack Daniels, so we watch in the JD sweet. I havent done any tailgating yet ,but i might . Thanks for the warm welcome YALL lol . Theres a good Saints forum called www.saintsreport.com that Ive been a member of since 01. They welcome other fans and are good folks that like to talk football , unless your a Falqueens fan.