PDA

View Full Version : Gary Kubiak Show on 610 AM at 5:00 PM

Marcus
08-27-2007, 05:44 PM
I ain't calling in this time. Someone else is going to have to step up. :)

Shaft75
08-27-2007, 05:45 PM
I got ya. What should I ask about?

BSofA04
08-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the heads-up.

One good question I'd ask is if him and Rick are looking for any paticular position on the waiver wires this week. Are they looking for a trade?

Marcus
08-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Ask him if he thought the fans were making too much noise while the Texans offense was out on the field. He mentioned it a little bit during his press conference yesterday. I'd like to hear him talk more about it.

real
08-27-2007, 06:06 PM
Patrick Pass out...

Texan_Bill
08-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Ask him if he thought the fans were making too much noise while the Texans offense was out on the field. He mentioned it a little bit during his press conference yesterday. I'd like to hear him talk more about it.

Funny you mention that...

When we were on "D", I was inciting cowgurls fans to scream and yell, and make noise........

They did. I D I O T S !!!

CloakNNNdagger
08-27-2007, 06:19 PM
Kubiak at one time we could keep 6, or maybe even 7 WRs..............He just said that we may keep 5.......maybe 6 WRs. Keeping only 5 will make 3 wideout sets more difficult to rely on, especially if any injuries occur.

If they limit the WRs to 5, we may be keeping an extra TE.

real
08-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Please no more suggestions of Mario moving to DT and moving Okoye to DE....:gun:

YoungTexanFan
08-27-2007, 06:54 PM
I don't know if it's still going on, but ask him if he plans to leave Mario on the left side where he has obviously had his greatest success at every level.

Ask him why a below average SS (C.C. Brown) has been our starter at FS for 2 years, while we have done little to nothing to upgrade that position which is almost as pivitol to a defense as a MLB.

Those should be good questions. Post what he says if you get through. I have to go to my last class.

hollywood_texan
08-27-2007, 07:01 PM
I don't know if it's still going on, but ask him if he plans to leave Mario on the left side where he has obviously had his greatest success at every level.

Ask him why a below average SS (C.C. Brown) has been our starter at FS for 2 years, while we have done little to nothing to upgrade that position which is almost as pivitol to a defense as a MLB.

Those should be good questions. Post what he says if you get through. I have to go to my last class.
The safety positions have been an issue for several years now.

But, due to timing and shoring up other spots on the roster first, those positions haven't been addressed yet.

If the Texans offense has results in the 2007 regular season like it did against Dallas last Saturday night, the safety positions will get immediately priority in the next offseason.

After watching the Dallas game, I think patience is the key right now.

Things seem to be headed in the right direction.

HotRodsHair
08-28-2007, 07:00 AM
Patrick Pass out...

Interesting that he said cutting Pass was his own fault rather than anything Pass did or did not do. He said Pass is "a bit of a tweener" who can play tailback and fullback. He said if he had it to do over again he would have worked him more in the rotation at running back, and thinks that practicing him so much at fullback limited his ability to shine, and by the time they realized it he was just too far behind in learning the schemes. Also stated that he told Pass that this may not be the last time they speak with him.