PDA

View Full Version : I know it's only preseason...

Seņor Stan
08-27-2007, 09:13 AM
But....

Anyone care to venture a guess as to which team has scored the most points this preseason?

Marcus
08-27-2007, 09:18 AM
I know I don't care.

Seņor Stan
08-27-2007, 09:24 AM
I know I don't care.

You don't care that the Texans have scored more points that any other team so far? I added the obligatory "its only preseason" but it's hard not to get exited about the possibilities for this year.

bigbrewster2000
08-27-2007, 09:29 AM
You don't care that the Texans have scored more points that any other team so far? I added the obligatory "its only preseason" but it's hard not to get exited about the possibilities for this year.

It doesn't matter at all. It is nice and all but pre-season means squat. It does give a little hope that we wont suck as bad as last yerar but that is about all I am going to take out of anything in the pre-season.

Texan Asylum
08-27-2007, 09:31 AM

I agree Stan! It's REALLY hard to to get too excited! :splits:

Preseason Standings (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/standings)

Texan_Bill
08-27-2007, 09:48 AM
Pre-season reminder.... We went 3-1 last year and that didn't amount to much.

But I will say that I have a better feeling about starting this season than I did last, which means we have seen some really positive things..

Texan Asylum
08-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Pre-season reminder.... We went 3-1 last year and that didn't amount to much.

But I will say that I have a better feeling about starting this season than I did last, which means we have seen some really positive things..

I'll say that the optimism of 0-4 with Schaub is ALOT more optimistic than 3-1 with Carr! :cool:

Second Honeymoon
08-27-2007, 09:53 AM
I'll say that the optimism of 0-4 with Schaub is ALOT more optimistic than 3-1 with Carr! :cool:

totally agree. we look pretty solid and look pretty balanced between the run and the pass.

Kaiser Toro
08-27-2007, 09:54 AM
80 points and at the top. 3-1 last year was part of the process of going from a 2 win team to a 6 win team with half a QB behind center.

It is only preseason, but this past game was a Texans team I have never seen in preseason before. It is ony preseason.

powerfuldragon
08-27-2007, 09:57 AM
is it preseason?

Second Honeymoon
80 points and at the top. 3-1 last year was part of the process of going from a 2 win team to a 6 win team with half a QB behind center.

It is only preseason, but this past game was a Texans team I have never seen in preseason before. It is ony preseason.

I like sitting down and watching the game knowing that the offense will try and throw the ball downfield and that the blitz can and will be burned.

Texan Asylum

No one can tell the 'Girls that Saturday was only preseason!

In Texas, the Governor's Cup IS the Lone Star version of the Super Bowl Trophy! :texflag:

The Pencil Neck
08-27-2007, 10:20 AM
is it preseason?

Yes.

It is.

:texflag: