PDA

View Full Version : KC Chiefs in "Hard Knocks" on HBO

nunusguy
08-22-2007, 08:28 AM
http://www.hbo.com/hardknocks/?ntrack_para1=leftnav_category4_show1
If you have HBO in your cable package, be sure and check this out because its great ! The show is about the Chiefs in their TC and their preparation for the season. Of course it has special significance to Texans fans since the Chiefs are our first opponent of the year in the RS.
The actual PS games are incidental in this presentation. It's more about the life of the players and coachs in the Chiefs TC which is at River Falls, Wisc.

Mr. White
08-22-2007, 08:41 AM
One of my favorite TV shows of all time. It hasn't been on for 5 years. Hopefully they do it every season from here on out.

Great insight to how pro football teams work.

Cjeremy635
08-22-2007, 08:50 AM
It is a really great show. I would love to see our training camp and how our coaches try to motivate our players, as well as ream them a new one when they aren't performing up to par. Just to get the "behind the scenes" look at our coach's opinions on various players/schemes/game plan, etc. would be awesome for the fanatical fan. :fans:

Seņor Stan
08-22-2007, 08:59 AM
What happened to the Cowboys on opening night after they did the "Hard Knocks" show?

Mr. White
08-22-2007, 09:04 AM
What happened to the Cowboys on opening night after they did the "Hard Knocks" show?

I hope history repeats itself. The Chiefs have got problems at T right now. I think they have Kyle Turley at #1 on the depth chart at LT.

But they're going against the Texans' D-Line......