PDA

View Full Version : Still another "Dog Killer" playing for the Falcons...

Koolaid Time
08-21-2007, 11:08 PM
A felony animal-cruelty case that was brought against Falcons’ defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux several months ago is still going through legal proceedings. In February, Gwinnett County Police arrested and charged Babineaux in connection with the death of Kilo, a pit bull-mix owned by his girlfriend.

Officials say that Babineaux killed the dog. Gwinnett County Police Department spokesman Cpl. Darren Moloney said the results of the necropsy are inconsistent with statements made by Babineaux about what happened to the pit bull mix.

Babineaux’s girlfriend, Blair Anderson, said she and Babineaux had an argument on February 18. She said that Babineaux later told her to check on her dog. Anderson told the authorities that she found Kilo, her dog, in “severe physical distress”. She rushed him to an emergency animal hospital.

The animal hospital officials called authorities after Kilo was pronounced dead. They said that tests showed that Kilo had died because of a blunt force trauma to the head.

http://www.itchmo.com/atlanta-falcons-babineaux-still-involved-in-dog-cruelty-case-2237

brakos82
08-21-2007, 11:15 PM
Did somebody swap out the Bengals with the Falcons?! :wild:

Khari
08-21-2007, 11:28 PM
yeah if i came home and found somebody did something to my dogs because of a stupid argument i'd have to take them out......i don't think there is anything that would piss me off more.

brakos82
08-21-2007, 11:44 PM
Nothing is more scary than an insane woman with an agenda.

QFT :francis:

tulexan
08-21-2007, 11:46 PM
Arthur Blank must be so proud of his team.