hadaad
08-20-2007, 12:51 PM
The AZ radio announcer on Schaub's pass to Walter:

"Schaub with ALL KINDS of time!"

brakos82
08-20-2007, 03:26 PM

Isn't that what the announcer said when Carr passed to Bruener in 19-10? :pirate:

JohnsonFan
08-20-2007, 03:30 PM
i dunno but i love when announcers say weird things like john madden:

1) "From the waist down, Earl Campbell has the biggest legs I have ever seen on a running back."

2) “Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.�?

3) “Hey, the offensive linemen are the biggest guys on the field, they're bigger than everybody else, and that's what makes them the biggest guys on the field.�?

4) "To get more yards, it's best to move the ball from the line of scrimmage down the field."

5) "Whenever you talk about a Mike Shanahan offense, you're always going to be talking about his offense."

hadaad
08-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Isn't that what the announcer said when Carr passed to Bruener in 19-10? :pirate:

Miller?

Errant Hothy
08-20-2007, 04:40 PM

That's a Texans fan foul.

BeerTastesLikeVictory
08-20-2007, 04:50 PM
That's a Texans fan foul.

We played the Steelers that year, maybe he was thinking of a pass to their D.

nunusguy
08-20-2007, 05:28 PM
i dunno but i love when announcers say weird things like john madden:

1) "From the waist down, Earl Campbell has the biggest legs I have ever seen on a running back."

2) “Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.�?

3) “Hey, the offensive linemen are the biggest guys on the field, they're bigger than everybody else, and that's what makes them the biggest guys on the field.�?

4) "To get more yards, it's best to move the ball from the line of scrimmage down the field."

5) "Whenever you talk about a Mike Shanahan offense, you're always going to be talking about his offense."
Good stuff JF.

Tailgate
08-20-2007, 06:19 PM

I dont understand. Is that some kind of crazy frontier football jibberish?