PDA

View Full Version : rewatch and some other thoughts

utahmark
08-18-2007, 10:37 PM
whats the odds of kubes being wrong about carr, missing on his first 2 first round draft picks and still turning this team around?

its still early and mario would of got some pressure on at least a couple of plays if not for some quick passes but right now he is ave at best. i didnt expect okoye to do anything this year and wont be suprised if travis johnson gets some starts.

given our last 4 drafts i think we should of kept our 2 number 2's and given atlanta 2 number 1's instead.

usually i try to give a play by play but to tired today. heres what i saw in my rewatch.

keyed on eric winston and he looked good. didnt see him get beat once in pass protection.

travis johnson got a decent pass rush. he was the only one.

babbin didnt do as well as his first game.

i saw mario get held once for sure. wouldnt of got to qb anyway. saw another play where they tried to trip him up and he got over his man. in someones fantasy land it could of been called a hurry. mario wasnt doubled very often. usually just got ate up by one man.

the oline pass blocked well. they still cant run when the defense is expecting it. we keep passing like we did today and will be able to run better.

how many times have we scored 30 or more?

BattleRedToro
08-18-2007, 11:15 PM
whats the odds of kubes being wrong about carr, missing on his first 2 first round draft picks and still turning this team around?

its still early and mario would of got some pressure on at least a couple of plays if not for some quick passes but right now he is ave at best. i didnt expect okoye to do anything this year and wont be suprised if travis johnson gets some starts.

given our last 4 drafts i think we should of kept our 2 number 2's and given atlanta 2 number 1's instead.

usually i try to give a play by play but to tired today. heres what i saw in my rewatch.

keyed on eric winston and he looked good. didnt see him get beat once in pass protection.

i saw mario get held once for sure. wouldnt of got to qb anyway. saw another play where they tried to trip him up and he got over his man. in someones fantasy land it could of been called a hurry. mario wasnt doubled very often. usually just got held by one man.

the oline pass blocked well. they still cant run when the defense is expecting it. we keep passing like we did today and will be able to run better.

There I fixed it for you.:user:

Errant Hothy
08-18-2007, 11:18 PM

Maybe it's the day I've had but I don't get this...at all?

maddogmrb
08-18-2007, 11:19 PM

i saw mario get held once for sure. wouldnt of got to qb anyway. saw another play where they tried to trip him up and he got over his man. in someones fantasy land it could of been called a hurry. mario wasnt doubled very often. usually just got ate up by one man.

Good post. Damned if Kubes might just pull it off despite: (whats the odds of kubes being wrong about carr, missing on his first 2 first round draft picks and still turning this team around?).

PapaL
08-18-2007, 11:20 PM

Now that deserves some rep. Very good point!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hoth-Boy again.