PDA

View Full Version : Alfred Malone

BattleRedToro
08-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Unfortunately, I am unable to attend Training Camp practices. Could anyone that does please tell me how Alfred Malone has looked?

He wears #97, and although still listed as a DE for some reason on the Texans website, actually played DT last year until he broke his hand.

From the limited action that I saw of him last year, he looked to me like he could be an effective DT possibly at the NT position.

CT CSTM
08-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Haven't seen him at TC, but he got moved to the DE position. He's hungry for playing time so he should be a terror...Dude could probably make it as a stand up comedian after his NFL career:tv:

mexican_texan
08-04-2007, 04:47 PM
He was pretty good last year with Earl Cochran in the preseason.

BattleRedToro
08-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Haven't seen him at TC, but he got moved to the DE position. He's hungry for playing time so he should be a terror...Dude could probably make it as a stand up comedian after his NFL career:tv:

I have seen no indication that he has actually been moved to DE. When he originally started playing for the Texans he was a DE in the 3-4 Defense. When the team changed to a 4-3 Defense last year he played DT, but the Texans website never changed his player profile and still list him as a DE.

BattleRedToro
08-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Ok, I saw a clip form Training Camp of Malone playing LDE on Chron.com, so I guess they have decided to try him there.

CT CSTM
08-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Ok, I saw a clip form Training Camp of Malone playing LDE on Chron.com, so I guess they have decided to try him there.

:shades:

vtech9
08-06-2007, 11:41 PM
hey CT, aren't you a close friend or relative of Spencer? If so, how's he doing? Is there any chance he will be recovered enough by the start of regular season to make it onto the active roster, or does it look like he will have to go back onto the PUP list once the season starts?

CT CSTM
08-07-2007, 06:51 PM
hey CT, aren't you a close friend or relative of Spencer? If so, how's he doing? Is there any chance he will be recovered enough by the start of regular season to make it onto the active roster, or does it look like he will have to go back onto the PUP list once the season starts?

Good friend,,,he's doing fine,,,he'll probably start week 7,,,friend of quite a few of them and they are ready to tear it up,,,

vtech9
08-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Good friend,,,he's doing fine,,,he'll probably start week 7,,,friend of quite a few of them and they are ready to tear it up,,,

thanks for the update...give him our best