PDA

View Full Version : PS Playing Time For Schaub?

Insideop
08-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Has anyone heard how much Kubes plans on playing Schaub in the Preseason games? I would think they have to play him quite a bit since the team is new to him and he doesn't have much NFL game experience. I'm just wondering how they will break the playing time down for all the QB's. :play:

aj.
08-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Based on history I would say 1 qtr against the Bears, as much as a half against AZ, approx 2 1/2 qtrs against Dallas, and 0-1 qtr against the Yuks.

PapaL
08-03-2007, 10:46 PM
Yup. What aj said...Last game would probably be the first drive (of which 2/3 would be run plays) and no more.

Allstar
08-03-2007, 11:03 PM
Schaub will play just as much as the the rest of the first unit, except for those competing for a starting spot. How much did carr play in our innaugural year? I don't remember.

ObsiWan
08-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Schaub will play just as much as the the rest of the first unit, except for those competing for a starting spot. How much did carr play in our innaugural year? I don't remember.

Probably 2-3 series. No more than that. I don't think the first unit played the entire first period during the initial preseason contest last year.