PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp Tickets Needed

HOU-TEX
08-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Does anyone have Camp tickets for tomorrow or next Wednesday? The bank I went to only allowed me to get a couple days worth.

Any help by replying or PMing will be appreciated.

:fans:

Texan_Lee
08-03-2007, 11:31 AM
*psst!*

Ina quiet wispering voice.... "Hey Buddy... over here..."

They have extra tickets at the gate, just go up there and ask... I've had no problems doing that yet... and I didn't even have to go to a What-thehellisgoingon-chovia bank to get tickets either...

HOU-TEX
08-03-2007, 11:38 AM
*psst!*

Ina quiet wispering voice.... "Hey Buddy... over here..."

They have extra tickets at the gate, just go up there and ask... I've had no problems doing that yet... and I didn't even have to go to a What-thehellisgoingon-chovia bank to get tickets either...

How many times have you done that?

Texan_Lee
08-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Sunday morning, and last night... Missed Saturdays, and Sunday afternoon was cancelled due to rain.

Trust me, they have a big stack at the gate for all the camps

Yankee_In_TX
08-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Someone wanted to buy some from us last night. We laughed, handed them some extras, and then informed them the gate ALWAYS has extras.

TexansLucky13
08-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Do they really give out tickets at the gate? Thats awesome. Either way, I have two extra for tomorrow mornings camp if anyone needs them. Not sure how I could get them to you though, haha.

Yankee_In_TX
08-03-2007, 01:12 PM
See you all in the parking lot at 7. I hope to have my new EZ UP in tow.

dskillz
08-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Someone wanted to buy some from us last night. We laughed, handed them some extras, and then informed them the gate ALWAYS has extras.

Thanks for the info. I will be out there tomorrow! :splits:

HOU-TEX
08-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Thanks a bunch! I'll give it a shot. Hopefully they'll have some left for me.:cool:

Now I just have to find a way to get my big azz out of bed in the morning.:shades: