PDA

View Full Version : Frank Gore Breaks Hand

HoustonFrog
07-30-2007, 09:48 PM
But should be around for the season. 4 weeks out.

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/default.asp?item=658190

Gore out with broken hand
Running back Frank Gore sustained a broken right hand during the morning practice. He is expected to miss at least a week -- and possibly several exhibition games -- with the injury. Coach Mike Nolan said Gore will be re-evaluated next Monday.

The bone is expected to take four weeks to heal, so it is uncertain if Gore will play during the exhibition season. This means that Michael Robinson, Maurice Hicks and Thomas Clayton will get extended work during training camp. Nolan said the club could also look to add another running back to the roster.

Blazing Arrow
07-30-2007, 10:44 PM
NO......!

Walsh and Gore in same day ... brutal.

Noblesse Oblige
07-30-2007, 11:36 PM
these things have a way of not healing up as quick as forecast; could be a huge blow to Niners and fantasy owners alike

The Dream
07-31-2007, 09:40 AM
^^^^ in the words of Calvin Murphy "he ain't no baseball player"......he'll be fine and be ready for opening week.

HoustonFrog
07-31-2007, 10:35 AM
these things have a way of not healing up as quick as forecast; could be a huge blow to Niners and fantasy owners alike

There is my big problem.

Hervoyel
07-31-2007, 12:20 PM
Stephen Davis and Corey Dillon are watching their phones and hoping I think (unless one of them's already signed somewhere. Wouldn't surprise me).

Porky
07-31-2007, 12:30 PM
I feel sorry for early fantasy drafters. I like to wait until at least game 3 of the preseason is over and done with. Gives me a chance to see some of these guys play, and I can also limit my chances of a major injury issue with a high draft pick. :texflag: