PDA

View Full Version : Day 3

Honoring Earl 34
07-29-2007, 02:00 PM
http://blogs.chron.com/jeromesolomon/2007/07/texans_training_camp_day_3_mor.html

real
07-29-2007, 02:08 PM
So Chris Taylor might not be gone for the year ?

V3rm0nt3r
07-29-2007, 02:47 PM
So Chris Taylor might not be gone for the year ?

We can only pray.

Honoring Earl 34
07-29-2007, 03:20 PM
There is a video with John McClain and Anna Megan also on chron.com about day 3 .

TexanSam
07-29-2007, 04:52 PM
If it's Lance Zierlein or even John McClain commenting on training camp, I'll believe it (to an extent). I'm not a Jerome Solomon fan, so I don't really care a whole lot about his observations.

Heath Shuler
07-29-2007, 06:07 PM
If it's Lance Zierlein or even John McClain commenting on training camp, I'll believe it (to an extent). I'm not a Jerome Solomon fan, so I don't really care a whole lot about his observations.

My thoughts exactly.

Texans_Chick
07-29-2007, 07:32 PM

Hey, I'm just happy that he is putting them in writing so I don't have to listen to an entire podcast or watch a video to get information that I should be able to read in about 15 seconds. I love when Lance and John WRITE about football much more than the videos.

FWIW, there's not a bunch to disagree with in what JS wrote.

ObsiWan
07-29-2007, 09:21 PM
Hey, I'm just happy that he is putting them in writing so I don't have to listen to an entire podcast or watch a video to get information that I should be able to read in about 15 seconds. I love when Lance and John WRITE about football much more than the videos.

I totally agree. Those videos were an interesting novelty in the beginning. But its time for them to go back to the written word.:user:

Honoring Earl 34
07-29-2007, 09:49 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/index.asp

TexanSam
07-29-2007, 10:14 PM
I love when Lance and John WRITE about football much more than the videos.

I do too. I'll listen to some of the podcasts on occasion, but I hate watching a 5-7 minute video on how camp went when I can read it in 2 minutes.

Da_General
07-29-2007, 11:15 PM

No kidding! Add to that the pain it is for those of us stuck on dialup...downloading a podcast can take an hour sometimes..and then you get 15 seconds of useful information, so I rarely bother. Ugh!