PDA

View Full Version : Matt Leinart to pay $30K/ month in child support??

Koolaid Time
07-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Remember the old Stephens & Pruett "Wrap That Rascal" Keychain?? Send one to Matt for Christmas... and look out Tom Brady...

TMZ has learned that the NFL pretty boy is locked in a raging legal fight with his ex-girlfriend, Brynn Cameron, over the couple's 9-month-old son Cole. According to sources close to the case, Brynn wants Matt to hand over more than $30,000 per month! That's a ton of jack for a 21-year-old living with her parents! According to sources close to the case, Leinart's pissed -- having already bought her a car, as well as voluntarily giving her around six grand a month. Leinart signed a six-year deal with the Arizona Cardinals in 2006 -- reportedly worth around $51 million.We're told Leinart's also waging a "gung-ho" battle for custody, and recently filed a petition to establish paternity. Sources tell TMZ that the former USC star already "comes back to L.A. once a week, every week, to see the baby," but he wants a schedule where he can see the kid in Arizona as well. Unlike most pro athlete dads who have kids out of wedlock, we're told Matt is an engaged father who wants to be in his son's life.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/24/baby-mama-forcing-qb-out-of-the-pocket/

I think Brynn has some "sour grapes" for getting ditched by Matt for the Hollywood bimbos. She is attractive as well..

Of course, I'm sure California has child support guidelines like Texas... there is no way she will get 30,000 a month, but she will get more than 6,000..

http://images.wikia.com/openserving/sports/images/b/bc/Brynn.jpg

brakos82
07-24-2007, 06:45 PM
That's about as much that I make in a year! :gun:

Maddict5
07-25-2007, 02:03 PM
'she was supposed to buy your shorty Tyco with your mony, she went ahead and got lypo with your money...'

Mr. White
07-25-2007, 02:27 PM
Not too sure how it works in AZ, but Texan dads have to fork over 20% for child support.

By my calculation, that kid would be entitled to $141,666.67 per month in child support under Leinart's current contract. Looks to me like Matt's getting off easy.

Or maybe he just could have kept little Matt in his pants.

powerfuldragon
07-25-2007, 02:35 PM
he could've used a friggin trojan.

hot pickle
07-25-2007, 02:49 PM
30 g's a month is retarded.. even six grand a month is dum to.. she doesnt need that much to support her and the kid

ccdude730
07-25-2007, 03:01 PM
she is a milf

Koolaid Time
07-25-2007, 03:52 PM
Not too sure how it works in AZ, but Texan dads have to fork over 20% for child support.

By my calculation, that kid would be entitled to $141,666.67 per month in child support under Leinart's current contract. Looks to me like Matt's getting off easy.

Actually its 20% of the net per month and there is a cap at $6000.00.

154.126. APPLICATION OF GUIDELINES TO NET RESOURCES OF MORE THAN $6,000 MONTHLY.

(a) If the obligor's net resources exceed $6,000 per month, the court shall presumptively apply the percentage guidelines to the first $6,000 of the obligor's net resources. Without further reference to the percentage recommended by these guidelines, the court may order additional amounts of child support as appropriate, depending on the income of the parties and the proven needs of the child.

The Dream
07-25-2007, 04:13 PM
there should be rules against hefers like this......my stomach cringes when I hear stories like this.....

Mr. White
07-25-2007, 04:19 PM
Actually its 20% of the net per month and there is a cap at $6000.00.

154.126. APPLICATION OF GUIDELINES TO NET RESOURCES OF MORE THAN $6,000 MONTHLY.

(a) If the obligor's net resources exceed $6,000 per month, the court shall presumptively apply the percentage guidelines to the first $6,000 of the obligor's net resources. Without further reference to the percentage recommended by these guidelines, the court may order additional amounts of child support as appropriate, depending on the income of the parties and the proven needs of the child.

Good info. That means that my ex-witch isn't entitled to as much as she thinks she is. I'll sleep easier now. :pirate:

Texan_Bill
07-25-2007, 05:36 PM
I don't care how much Leinart makes, 30 grrr/month is ludicrous.

Shoot, if I was Matt, I would take her to court for custody. The fact that he basically works 6 months out of the year gives him plenty of time to be with the kid and when he's not, a full-time Nanny wouldn't cost 30grrr/month.

Double Barrel
07-25-2007, 06:11 PM
I agree with Bill. Fight for custody!

Noblesse Oblige
07-25-2007, 06:21 PM
The cruelest joke of all...VY is the real father

StarStruck
07-25-2007, 07:06 PM
The prospect of the consequences of becoming a parent and having to pay for the support of a child should be thought throught thoroughly prior to engaging in behavior that this would even be an issue. Leinart isn't the first wealthy person that has been ordered to pay support in line with his income, so it was his responsibility to count the cost in the event that he fathered a child to a woman that he wasn't married.

If he sued for and won custody of the child, the child would have a lifestyle well above $6K per month and that is an option. On the otherhand, if the child remains with the mother should the child's lifestyle change drastically because of where he lives? It sounds expensive from what I earn, but I'm not impressed with a parent leaving the mansion to visit his/her child middle income apartment of subdivision. Still key in this case is to not put yourself in a situation of maintaining two families.

Texan_Bill
07-26-2007, 07:42 AM
The cruelest joke of all...VY is the real father
VY likes women???

nunusguy
07-26-2007, 08:14 AM
The prospect of the consequences of becoming a parent and having to pay for the support of a child should be thought throught thoroughly prior to engaging in behavior that this would even be an issue. Leinart isn't the first wealthy person that has been ordered to pay support in line with his income, so it was his responsibility to count the cost in the event that he fathered a child to a woman that he wasn't married.

If he sued for and won custody of the child, the child would have a lifestyle well above $6K per month and that is an option. On the otherhand, if the child remains with the mother should the child's lifestyle change drastically because of where he lives? It sounds expensive from what I earn, but I'm not impressed with a parent leaving the mansion to visit his/her child middle income apartment of subdivision. Still key in this case is to not put yourself in a situation of maintaining two families.
Well said LMBH !
I don't have any sympathy for this pretty boy LA celebrity, and by the time this young mother is done its fine with me if she's a 50 % shareholder in Matt Leinert, Inc.
I was really annoyed by the talk from the Leinert family about how happy and pleased they were about him becoming a father. It was like yea we think that's cool and all as kinda a little secondary niche for our darling NFL QB & Hollywood celeb son.
But of course its all about the local jurisdiction and the law of that state,
whether its CA, AZ, or another state. And what ever the limits are under the appropriate local statutes, I say go for the max Mom.

TEXANSTAILGATER
07-26-2007, 08:52 AM
VY likes women???

I know the day will come when VY and Rick Perry hold a joint news conference to announce that they're "special."

I think Rick a bit better though.

b0ng
07-26-2007, 01:10 PM
'she was supposed to buy your shorty Tyco with your mony, she went ahead and got lypo with your money...'

"You would see him on tv
Any given Sunday,
Win a Superbowl (not)
Drive off in a Hyundai"

HOU-TEX
07-26-2007, 01:14 PM
I know the day will come when VY and Rick Perry hold a joint news conference to announce that they're "special."

I think Rick a bit better though.

I know the day will come when VY and Rick Perry hold a joint to announce that they're "special."

There, I fixed it for you. LMAO! :user:

gtexan02
07-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Man, Im definiately adding "have child with Matt Leinart" onto my list of career goals.

Theres just that one problem..

Texan_Bill
07-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Man, Im definiately adding "have child with Matt Leinart" onto my list of career goals.

Theres just that one problem..

Wrong equipment??!?!? lol!!

gtexan02
07-26-2007, 02:52 PM
That would be the one lol

Yankee_In_TX
07-26-2007, 03:02 PM

Bum Dum Ching!

Brilliant!

Texan_Bill
07-26-2007, 03:10 PM

She certainly did............. to the tune of $360,000.00 per year.

Koolaid Time
07-27-2007, 12:27 AM
How much you want to bet this all "goes away" if Matt buys her a house/condo somewhere close to Newport Beach???

It has "shakedown" written all over it.