PDA

View Full Version : McCardell denies Rumor

real
07-24-2007, 10:15 AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/4992530.html

Keenan McCardell denied reports Monday that he was joining the Texans. McCardell said he hasn't agreed to terms with the Texans or any other team. He said he hasn't even spoken to the Texans in a week. While McCardell continues weighing offers from several teams, Texans coach Gary Kubiak said he remains hopeful that eventually the veteran wide receiver will choose the Texans.

Lucky
07-24-2007, 01:39 PM
...Texans coach Gary Kubiak said he remains hopeful that eventually the veteran wide receiver will choose the Texans.That should give McCardell fans some hope. Rick Smith has made it seem that the Texans were no longer interested. I see no harm to bringing Keenan into camp to see what he's got left. But, I wouldn't count on him making the team.

HOU-TEX
07-24-2007, 02:51 PM
That should give McCardell fans some hope. Rick Smith has made it seem that the Texans were no longer interested. I see no harm to bringing Keenan into camp to see what he's got left. But, I wouldn't count on him making the team.

If he was brought in for camp I think he'd make the squad on his leadership alone. :hides:

Porky
07-24-2007, 02:56 PM
That should give McCardell fans some hope. Rick Smith has made it seem that the Texans were no longer interested. I see no harm to bringing Keenan into camp to see what he's got left. But, I wouldn't count on him making the team.

I thought we were supposed to take everything Rick Smith says on 610 as gospel? :tomato: