PDA

View Full Version : How devistated would the Texans be IF:

Wolf
07-19-2007, 08:24 PM
We got to draft Vick in 2002 IF:
He would have stayed in school and we would have picked him instead of Carr. I know it would have changed everything with that scenario, but it would be interesting because we would be talking about Sage now as starting QB

just a "what if" and "I'm bored and was thinking of something to type":devilpig:

Second Honeymoon
07-19-2007, 08:31 PM
haha yeah, hadn't really thought of that. so were we lucky to draft Carr instead? now that is a headscratcher right there. like kissing your sister.

brakos82
07-19-2007, 08:44 PM
The only real playing difference between Carr and Vick is Vick makes the most of the pass rush by moving forward rather than Carr, who just ran in circles. :pirate:

Texan Asylum
07-19-2007, 09:06 PM
He would have stayed in school and we would have picked him instead of Carr. I know it would have changed everything with that scenario, but it would be interesting because we would be talking about Sage now as starting QB

just a "what if" and "I'm bored and was thinking of something to type":devilpig:
Wolf, I'm lost or missing something here, but who is the he/him we are talking about?

Wolf
07-19-2007, 09:07 PM
sorry TA.. Vick... I was thinking too much ahead on that one

Wolf
07-19-2007, 09:10 PM
haha yeah, hadn't really thought of that. so were we lucky to draft Carr instead? now that is a headscratcher right there. like kissing your sister.

agreed, not saying we were lucky in drafting Carr, but with Vick, how much would that set the franchise back after 5 years and with the time frame of this happening (too late to get Schaub but now we'd be looking at daunte or someone else that is available now)

well would we be satisfied with Sage going into the season and what expectations the fans would have now(guess we'd have to)

Texan Asylum
07-19-2007, 09:10 PM
sorry TA.. Vick... I was thinking too much ahead on that one
Ahhh. Ok, carry on. :pirate:

I'll enjoy the rest of the banter. :user:

Overalls
07-20-2007, 01:54 PM
I am willing to admit that I was iratated that Vick came out a year early. Although then I wanted Carson Palmer to come out a year early so we could draft him..

Wolf
07-23-2007, 10:29 PM
I am willing to admit that I was irritated that Vick came out a year early. ..

I was too.

HuttoKarl
07-24-2007, 09:56 AM
I wanted Houston to be an NFL franchise a year earlier so we could have drafted Tomlinson.