PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 or 4 tix together (season)

techrecruit1
07-15-2007, 10:12 AM
I am looking for 2 season tix (lower level) and have a friend looking for the same thing. 4 tix together would be ideal but 2 pairs separated would be fine to

aj.
07-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Funny, there was a thread started on the main board at ht.com few days ago by someone with a name and signature amazingly similar to yours. Only that person was selling, not buying.

http://boards.houstontexans.com/forums/permalink/33847/33847/ShowThread.aspx#33847

Posted by: Techrecruit

Joined on 07-11-2007

Posts 4

No more tix for me

I've been a season ticket holder for 3yrs and have decided to not renew this year. I'll always love the Texans b/c their my home team and i'll probably grab a game here and there just for the tailgating and outing but I don't think I can sit through another year of poor decision making.

Maybe we can get first round pick next year and grab a good water boy or someone else who doesn't fill the stands or do anything worth watching.

Sorry for the vent - been a long time coming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Houston Technology Jobs - www.ITpinnacle.com

OrangeLotPole8
07-15-2007, 12:44 PM
That is very similar! Maybe he has an alternate mind?

aj.
07-15-2007, 01:29 PM
I'm thinking conjoined twins - that can't get along.

Bull Pen 1
07-15-2007, 08:31 PM
I am looking for 2 season tix (lower level) and have a friend looking for the same thing. 4 tix together would be ideal but 2 pairs separated would be fine to

I have 2 for sale for the right price.

Two season tickets in the Bull Pen, section 117, row b and a blue parking pass only $3000.00 :fans:

BullPenPhotos
07-15-2007, 10:19 PM
I have 2 for sale for the right price.

Two season tickets in the Bull Pen, section 117, row b and a blue parking pass only $3000.00 :fans:

Hey Preston...I need to talk to you about making a trade...I need to upgrade my normal seats...166 R...

Send me an email...Maybe we can work something out and we can both get something good out of this...

techrecruit1
07-20-2007, 12:42 PM
I've had season tickets for the last 3yrs. Just a few months before season I usually make the purchase. Work location dictates this and it looks like I am going to need tix again this year being that i'm going to be around. Funny how things can change so quickly.

hobie
07-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Well then you aren't a real season ticket holder, you just buy season tickets..there is a difference. Good luck on your quest to obtain a pair, this year is the start of something big...I can feel it !

Yankee_In_TX
07-20-2007, 03:12 PM
Hey Preston...I need to talk to you about making a trade...I need to upgrade my normal seats...166 R...

Send me an email...Maybe we can work something out and we can both get something good out of this...

That was a little creepy. None of mine, but who is selling?