07-02-2007, 06:56 PM
why?

Honoring Earl 34
07-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Overalls has been banned from Titans on line.:whip:

You bragged about ___ ?

Blazing Arrow
07-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Overalls see this as a badge of honor because he probably did not deserve a ban, it's a troll thing.

I would like to know what you said though.

Silver Oak
07-03-2007, 08:48 AM
They are pretty strict on showing them the err of their ways. He probably pointed out that vince has only played 1/2 season, has terrible stats, lost the only BIG game he has played in, and that they had an awful offseason with so much cap room to play with.

Poor titan fans...they are just starting to become intimate with Bud...

:fans:

Mr teX
07-03-2007, 09:36 AM

Great job rep your way. i lurk around there alot & see your posts often so i have a pretty good idea of what you might've said.

ChildressTitanMan
07-03-2007, 11:34 AM
The homerism over there is embarrassing.

Texan_Bill
07-03-2007, 11:36 AM

Why didn't you post a link to the thread that you were on whenever you were banned? Or at least give us a condense version of what you said?

V Man
07-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Why didn't you post a link to the thread that you were on whenever you were banned? Or at least give us a condense version of what you said?

Yes, inquiring minds want to know.

Overalls
07-03-2007, 12:50 PM

I wasn't posting when I got banned so I am not sure what thread set the mod off. When I got home from work I went to the site, read a few post, noticed I had a PM and BAM, as soon as I read it I was banned. I do like to ruffle their feathers, but I don't remember doing anything particularly harsh the day before. I told a guy with a EARL avator he should be ashamed to be defending Bud while using that avator, but I doubt that did it. There was a thread about Texan fans jumping ship that I posted in, but I think the thread is gone now. Oh, well.

Texan_Bill
07-03-2007, 12:55 PM
I wasn't posting when I got banned so I am not sure what thread set the mod off. When I got home from work I went to the site, read a few post, noticed I had a PM and BAM, as soon as I read it I was banned. I do like to ruffle their feathers, but I don't remember doing anything particularly harsh the day before. I told a guy with a EARL avator he should be ashamed to be defending Bud while using that avator, but I doubt that did it. There was a thread about Texan fans jumping ship that I posted in, but I think the thread is gone now. Oh, well.

Well, at least you are not banned from GoTitans.com ............. YET!! lol

Texan_Bill
07-03-2007, 12:59 PM
LMAO.... Overalls, there is a thread about you being banned (by TOMB) on GoTitans.com

Overalls banned by the TOMB (http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=29115)

*EDIT*
Blonde moment - you started the thread..... :hides:

Overalls
07-03-2007, 01:13 PM
It might be hard for a lot of people to understand, but there is a fraternity of Trolls. Like BlazingArrow said. "It's a Troll thing." There are those of us that are well known of the division rivals sites. BlazingArrow does a lot on the Jags site. BiPolar, hasn't been as active lately, but spends time on the Colts site. I mess around with the Titans.
When I was banned I was allowed to send PMs for a little while before the Mods got wind of what I was doing. All I did was say goodbye to a few people and wish them a good season. A mod from another Titans board even invited me to sign up for that site. Some people don't get it, but there are many that do that just pretend they don't. BlazingArrow, Bipolar and I have had some heated battles, but for us it is part of the game.

Specnatz
07-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Hell I like to know who the trolls are, I may not agree with them but at least they do not pretend to like the team then all they do is say negative things about the team all day and all night long.

I have had a few words with blazing but have never had an issue with Bipolar, that I can recall that was not miscommunication.

But I have no prob with them being here. That is why the mods created the smack talk section, to have fun in.

Immobilarity
07-03-2007, 04:04 PM
I just want to place emphasis on how the GoTitans version of this thread is infinitely better due to one particular post on page two.

UTVinceYoung
07-04-2007, 03:22 PM
:user: Poor Underalls. I guess you pissed off Yvette. You didn't kiss her butt hard enough. I don't understand why anyone would want to be a member over at TOMB....Gotitans is much better.

:blowakiss:

mexican_texan
07-04-2007, 04:20 PM
I just want to place emphasis on how the GoTitans version of this thread is infinitely better due to one particular post on page two.

This?

I've only lurked there but I found the combination of immaturity & anal retentiveness too much to bare.

Blazing Arrow
07-07-2007, 08:11 PM

This?

I've only lurked there but I found the combination of immaturity & anal retentiveness too much to bare.

Doesn't that statement contradict itself?

ChildressTitanMan
07-08-2007, 11:18 AM
That's my post :bat:

It is a contradiction but that's how I found the TOMB. Two kinds of idiots,immature members & anal mods.

Blazing Arrow
07-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Well, at least you are not banned from GoTitans.com ............. YET!! lol

At least he is not to scared to post over there. :shades:

Texan_Bill
07-10-2007, 04:15 PM
At least he is not to scared to post over there. :shades:

Thats not even fair. You know that they are scared of me and wouldn't fully activate my account... :chicken:

Blazing Arrow
07-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Thats not even fair. You know that they are scared of me and wouldn't fully activate my account... :chicken:

Probably fall into this catagory ......

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=29185 (http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=29185)

Drug spamming is a no no!

Texan_Bill
07-10-2007, 06:17 PM
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=29185 (http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=29185)

Drug spamming is a no no!

LMAO..... But it can't be me;
place html files on the server

I don't even know what that means, and I suppose one would have to, to do it...

Blazing Arrow
07-10-2007, 07:13 PM
LMAO..... But it can't be me;

I don't even know what that means, and I suppose one would have to, to do it...

ignorace to the law is still no excuse :bat:

ndndixie
07-13-2007, 10:25 PM
A mod from another Titans board even invited me to sign up for that site. Some people don't get it, but there are many that do that just pretend they don't. BlazingArrow, Bipolar and I have had some heated battles, but for us it is part of the game.

I found this through Google Overalls......you're famous! I'm glad you came on over because a little fan rivalry is good for keeping things real. You're ok in my book! (goofy but ok!)

Overalls
07-13-2007, 10:44 PM
I found this through Google Overalls......you're famous! I'm glad you came on over because a little fan rivalry is good for keeping things real. You're ok in my book! (goofy but ok!)

Welcome to my "home" ndndixie

ndndixie
07-13-2007, 10:48 PM
Welcome to my "home" ndndixie

Very nice home it is too Overalls! I know a few over here and even read from time to time. Heck, I even laughed at your "What it means to be a Titans fan" post. (WELL! It was funny!).

I think you need a PR person Overalls. People just don't get you. I'll work you up a marketing campaign and all and see if we can't improve public relations.

We can dress you up in overalls, a straw hat and an "I love Bud" button. I'll drive ya up to Tennessee and you can go from town to town, spreading the love via cow chips.

Overalls
07-13-2007, 10:51 PM
You might be happy to know, I do wear overalls to games. This year I even have a Titans patch on them. Of course it is upside down though.

ndndixie
07-13-2007, 10:57 PM
Lol, I see now that we need to make some bets this season. Like if we beat y'all, you gotta wear a special "I lub my pal Bud" t-shirt with those overalls.

PS:
I'm with ya on the "I hate Bud" train. I was an Oilers fan when he pulled his hissy fit. It was just easier for me to "move with them" since I'm not a Texan.

Overalls
07-13-2007, 11:32 PM
Lol, I see now that we need to make some bets this season. Like if we beat y'all, you gotta wear a special "I lub my pal Bud" t-shirt with those overalls.

PS:
I'm with ya on the "I hate Bud" train. I was an Oilers fan when he pulled his hissy fit. It was just easier for me to "move with them" since I'm not a Texan.

Sorry but it is against my position as a Baptist deacon to wear satanic messages.

ChildressTitanMan
07-14-2007, 04:14 AM
I think you need a PR person Overalls. People just don't get you. I'll work you up a marketing campaign and all and see if we can't improve public relations.

Don't take away his mystique man. :bat:

ndndixie
07-14-2007, 07:10 AM
Sorry but it is against my position as a Baptist deacon to wear satanic messages.

Ha! You're ok Overalls. You'd be better iffen you were a Titan fan but you're still ok.

Blazing Arrow
07-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Which one of you is that smell of BS coming from?

Overalls ... PR guy?

This guy?

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/gotmilk.jpg