PDA

View Full Version : 7:00pm NFL network :Inside the Texans camp

Wolf
06-29-2007, 06:58 PM
This is fixing to come on the NFL network
:whip:

Wolf
06-29-2007, 07:03 PM
never mind that chaps my butt, they advertised it on tv and even the guide said it would be the Texans but what they put on is the Cardinals

kman65
06-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Why are they showing the Arizona Cardinals? I just got NFL Network and was looking forward to seeing this show and they are the Cards. I'm not happy.

Wolf
06-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Why are they showing the Arizona Cardinals? I just got NFL Network and was looking forward to seeing this show and they are the Cards. I'm not happy.

not sure kinda irritates me due to I haven't got to see anything yet

and again the folks said "we'll take you back to the program with the Houston Texans"

grrrr

Honoring Earl 34
06-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Here Wolf ... http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/minicamp

Wolf
06-29-2007, 08:15 PM
Thanks earl

dag nabbit even june29th TV schedule says the Texans

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
06-29-2007, 11:05 PM
They just showed it on NFLN.

Wolf
06-29-2007, 11:07 PM
dag nabbit
I missed it

TEXANS84
06-29-2007, 11:54 PM
Chris Taylor looked great on the 9 on 7 drills.

Goldensilence
06-30-2007, 12:47 AM
Chris Taylor looked great on the 9 on 7 drills.

If he wants a roster spot he better. I have a feeling Gado isn't going to give in so easily(he's also a Sherman guy) and Walker has a lot to be proved going undrafted

TEXANS84
06-30-2007, 08:39 AM
If he wants a roster spot he better. I have a feeling Gado isn't going to give in so easily(he's also a Sherman guy) and Walker has a lot to be proved going undrafted

After I posted that last night, Kubiak in the huddle called out Chris Taylor:

"you can be in this leauge a long time, but you 've got to fix your problem. Chris, what kept you off the team last year? That's right, fumbling. Last year you put one down in TC and it was big, now today you put one on the ground near the goalline. You've got to fix that problem".

the wonger need food
06-30-2007, 09:23 AM

"you can be in this leauge a long time, but you 've got to fix your problem. Chris, what kept you off the team last year? That's right, fumbling. Last year you put one down in TC and it was big, now today you put one on the ground near the goalline. You've got to fix that problem".

Kubiak doesn't put up with turnovers from anyone, which is nice.

YellerLotYeller
06-30-2007, 09:36 AM
It says it will be on at noon today. I hope it's not "phantom programming" again since I missed it before.

Wolf
06-30-2007, 12:01 PM
it is the texans :fans:

Wolf
06-30-2007, 12:31 PM
commentary said mario needs to get quicker, maybe lose a little weight. front 7 have to find a way to get penetration

Demeco needs to improve in a way to create more turnovers, he has the tackles but only in INT and one forced fumble

only so far saw a little of the offense, (wr's on db's and run offense (looked like last years first string) versus run defense(looked like 2nd string and later)

Wolf
06-30-2007, 12:46 PM
rick smith talked about mario and basically said he is a strong guy and is a good run stopper, this season he expects mario to learn to use leverage and strength to improve the pass rush

TexansSeminole
06-30-2007, 12:55 PM

I like the fact that Kubiak is pushing him...he could be a cheap 3rd string RB that can really produce.

Vinny
06-30-2007, 01:29 PM
I wish they would keep Mario on the strong side.

the wonger need food
06-30-2007, 04:35 PM
My observations from the NFL Network thingy:

- Eric Winston has put on some weight. That boy has a huge gut now.
- Cory Anderson looks like a beast.
- Chris Taylor has some serious burst.
- Earl Cochran and Onrea Jones might make this team.
- Chester Pitts might lose his job to McKinney.
- Mike Flanagan is fat.
- Jamie Dukes is a fat, sweaty *****. "When I look at Mario Williams I see Courtney Brown". And it's Rosenfels... not Rosenfeld.

TexansSeminole
07-01-2007, 01:10 PM
I wish they would keep Mario on the strong side.

Are they not? Update please.

drewmar74
07-01-2007, 01:32 PM
- Mike Flanagan is fat.

Man, I thought it was just me that noticed that. His arms and legs look like toothpicks shoved into a potato! Hardly confidence-inspiring.