PDA

View Full Version : John Walker update

Errant Hothy
06-21-2007, 04:06 PM
THe NFLe regular season is over, and here are Walker's final stats for the season.

Walker, J (HOU) 25 tackles, 18 solo, 7 assisted, 7 passes defended and 1 INT for 0 yrds.

Just thought some would like to know.

Texanmike02
06-21-2007, 09:09 PM
THe NFLe regular season is over, and here are Walker's final stats for the season.

Walker, J (HOU) 25 tackles, 18 solo, 7 assisted, 7 passes defended and 1 INT for 0 yrds.

Just thought some would like to know.

Most people are more interested in Jonny Walker I would imagine... but seriously thanks for the update... Unfortunately I don't know enough about NFLe to know what that means for us.

Mike

the wonger need food
06-22-2007, 08:38 AM
John Walker, Mike Brisiel, Trent Bray (and Tony Hollings) led the Hamburger Sea Devils to NFLE championship game. I watched a few Hamburg games this season and the best Texan player on the team looked to be Brisiel. Walker started off the season strong but faded. He doesn't appear to have the ball-hawking type skills we need from the Free Safety position. I seriously doubt any of our NFLE guys make the final roster.

Texan_Bill
06-22-2007, 08:52 AM
I met with Johnny Walker last night...... Beleive me, the coffee is NOT strong enough this morning..

Specnatz
06-22-2007, 11:38 AM
I met with Johnny Walker last night...... Beleive me, the coffee is NOT strong enough this morning..

I knew someoen was going to go there and it does not surprise me it was you. Of course I hung out with his buddy Ron.

Tailgate
06-22-2007, 11:50 AM
I knew someoen was going to go there and it does not surprise me it was you. Of course I hung out with his buddy Ron.

Oddly enough... I met up with Rons cousin Tito last night.