PDA

View Full Version : Darn another Carr thread

Overalls
06-15-2007, 07:45 AM
This just something that has made me puzzled about David. When he showed up on the team he basicly had a burr hair cut. That I didn't care for. No biggy. It doesn't affect his play. Then he decided to not cut his hair until we won two games in a row. He started looking real shaggy then. I will always remember Bull Pen 1 showing his support for Davids idea by coloring his hair in the teams colors and letting his hair grow also. It was a great day in the Bull Pen when we won those first back to back games. There was Joe Texan in the front row of the Bull Pen cutting Bull Pen 1's hair. I was quit the scene to see. I still have pictures of that. The thing is during that time Davids wife decided that she liked his hair a little long. So at the media event of his hair cutting he didn't go back to his burr hair cut and really only had a trim. Now at that point it was us, as fans, that was as much behind the Davids hair thing. Problem is shortly after that it became David is a pretty boy that cares more about his hair than playing football. Now as a guy, I never thought he was pretty from the get go, but when did he bocome just a pretty boy and not a player trying to liven up the team by doing a stunt. It is not really uncommon for players in all types of sports doing something simular. Why did Davids become a negative.

Maddict5
06-15-2007, 07:51 AM
please everybody, for the love of god, let this thread die... we are better than threads about EX-qb's hair and when he became a pretty boy

Honoring Earl 34
06-15-2007, 10:11 AM
Hair gate .

Mr. White
06-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Lovin' it.

Not only another Carr thread, but another thread about Carr's hair. I think that's why he had such a tough time reading defenses.

Blazing Arrow
06-15-2007, 12:39 PM
Isn't David Carr on Carolina now?

Texan_Bill
06-15-2007, 12:40 PM
Isn't David Carr on Carolina now?

Yeah, thats where he signed.

Blazing Arrow
06-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Yeah, thats where he signed.

I was joking. I just find it odd that he keeps showing up here. As long as Carr plays he will be an albatross around the necks of the Texans.

Texan_Bill
06-15-2007, 12:46 PM
I was joking. I just find it odd that he keeps showing up here. As long as Carr plays he will be an albatross around the necks of the Texans.

I was with you. I was trying to throw out a subtle hint myself....

Kaiser Toro
06-15-2007, 12:51 PM
Carr's hair had an impact on McNair wanting to keep him around, but between his wavy locks and Kubiak's hair helmet the locker room was to small for the egos of their respective coifs.

To paraphrase the late Warren Zevon, "I saw Carr drinking virgin pina coladas at Vic & Anthony's and his hair was perfect."

Honoring Earl 34
06-15-2007, 12:56 PM
I myself ... would have liked to have seen Dave with a Vanilla Ice doo .

Brando
06-15-2007, 01:11 PM

Well it did show up in the NFL section, so he is fair game. At least it started as a Carr thread and didn't morph into one, ala "Schaub on the NFL Network".

:cowboy1:

Double Barrel
06-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Honestly, he is pretty, buzz cut or not.

I'm not so concerned with his GQness as much as I am that he's still having fun playing football.

If he's not having fun, then it just becomes a job, and we know how boring and depressing jobs can be. And depression takes away from smiles, which in the Circle of Life, lessons the GQ rating.

TEXANSTAILGATER
06-15-2007, 02:02 PM
We can talk about the 40k ft2 he just bought up near Magnolia. If he can't play like Staubach maybe he can become a tycoon like him?

Texanfan4ever
06-15-2007, 02:18 PM
We can talk about the 40k ft2 he just bought up near Magnolia. If he can't play like Staubach maybe he can become a tycoon like him?

What did he buy? idonno:

I personally like his hair about an inch or two longer than a buzz. LMAO

eric138
06-15-2007, 02:43 PM
What did he buy? idonno:

a 40k ft2 up near Magnolia.

FirstTexansFan
06-15-2007, 08:21 PM
Maybe engrish isn't my best wanguage...what the heck is an ft2? :)

Second Honeymoon
06-15-2007, 08:58 PM
This just something that has made me puzzled about David. When he showed up on the team he basicly had a burr hair cut. That I didn't care for. No biggy. It doesn't affect his play. Then he decided to not cut his hair until we won two games in a row. He started looking real shaggy then. I will always remember Bull Pen 1 showing his support for Davids idea by coloring his hair in the teams colors and letting his hair grow also. It was a great day in the Bull Pen when we won those first back to back games. There was Joe Texan in the front row of the Bull Pen cutting Bull Pen 1's hair. I was quit the scene to see. I still have pictures of that. The thing is during that time Davids wife decided that she liked his hair a little long. So at the media event of his hair cutting he didn't go back to his burr hair cut and really only had a trim. Now at that point it was us, as fans, that was as much behind the Davids hair thing. Problem is shortly after that it became David is a pretty boy that cares more about his hair than playing football. Now as a guy, I never thought he was pretty from the get go, but when did he bocome just a pretty boy and not a player trying to liven up the team by doing a stunt. It is not really uncommon for players in all types of sports doing something simular. Why did Davids become a negative.

are you sure? your post's content says otherwise.

please do the forum a favor and refrain from starting threads about David's hair. at least put it in the 'no sports talk allowed' forum.

btw I am still laughing about the word 'Hairgate'

Overalls
06-15-2007, 09:51 PM
are you sure? your post's content says otherwise.

please do the forum a favor and refrain from starting threads about David's hair. at least put it in the 'no sports talk allowed' forum.

btw I am still laughing about the word 'Hairgate'

Sounds like SOMEBODY is a little scared of his masculinity. Don't worry when you grow up your sister will give it back to you.

The Pencil Neck
06-15-2007, 10:43 PM
Maybe engrish isn't my best wanguage...what the heck is an ft2? :)

Feet Squared?

Bipolar The Titan
06-16-2007, 02:36 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/BrokenRecord70/1.jpg

David Carrnikova:user:

Overalls
06-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Bi you are just mad because he got rid of the buzz cut you sport.

Second Honeymoon
06-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Sounds like SOMEBODY is a little scared of his masculinity. Don't worry when you grow up your sister will give it back to you.

was that supposed to be a witty retort? really good comeback there guy... :sarcasm:

anywho, keep pontificating about David's coif, just please do it on the Panthers board. we've heard it all b4

k thx bye

Overalls
06-16-2007, 10:09 PM
k thx bye

sorry didn't know you were 12 and your boys haven't dropped yet.

Bipolar The Titan
06-18-2007, 12:31 PM
was that supposed to be a witty retort? really good comeback there guy... :sarcasm:

anywho, keep pontificating about David's coif, just please do it on the Panthers board. we've heard it all b4

k thx bye
why do you tell others what to do? specifically, where to post? When Overalls and I lock horns elsewhere, we seldom agree on anything. In this case Mancow has got it right. What kind of fan are you anyways?

Let me guess? Jock jumper? I've been educated up on those by Overalls relentlessly since Vince was drafted. mekooh to you! :pirate:

Second Honeymoon
06-18-2007, 01:02 PM
sorry didn't know you were 12 and your boys haven't dropped yet.

I am sure that kind of humor gets huge laughs in the breakroom at the Handjob Factory, but don't bring that stuff around here.

why do you tell others what to do? specifically, where to post? When Overalls and I lock horns elsewhere, we seldom agree on anything. In this case Mancow has got it right. What kind of fan are you anyways?

Let me guess? Jock jumper? I've been educated up on those by Overalls relentlessly since Vince was drafted. mekooh to you! :pirate:

who the hell are you and why are you here? jock jumper? wtf is that?
in addition, don't PM me with lame smack either, it just outs you as being a complete tool.

ok, back on topic. *yawns*

Blazing Arrow
06-18-2007, 01:32 PM
ok, back on topic. *yawns*

For a topic you have repeatedly said you have no interest in you sure do post allot.

Second Honeymoon
06-18-2007, 01:34 PM
For a topic you have repeatedly said you have no interest in you sure do post allot.

I post, therefore I am.

Blazing Arrow
06-18-2007, 01:35 PM
I post, therefore I am.

Can't disagree with that .... :cool:

TEXANSTAILGATER
06-18-2007, 05:38 PM
Feet Squared?

We have a winner...looks like DC bought a lot off of 2920. It was less than an acre...like Forty Thousand Square Feet of land.

Bipolar The Titan
06-19-2007, 07:25 PM
I post, therefore I am.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f95/bipolartitan/stuff/haha.jpg

Honoring Earl 34
06-19-2007, 08:41 PM
So that's a Titan fan .... wow .

2BCF
06-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Well, he wasn't much of a football player.
But as long as he looked good to the desperate housewives bunch in his uniform...that's what really mattered. :yawn:

And yes Bobby McNair is included in the desperate housewives bunch.

Honoring Earl 34
06-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Well, he wasn't much of a football player.
But as long as he looked good to the desperate housewives bunch in his uniform...that's what really mattered. :yawn:

And yes Bobby McNair is included in the desperate housewives bunch.

I heard MT wanted to introduce him to Alfredo .