PDA

View Full Version : harrison,brown, and earl

hot pickle
06-10-2007, 10:35 PM
whats the deal with our safetys... is harrison doing good in OTA's?

do yall think he might be able to win that starting FS spot?

NitroGSXR
06-10-2007, 10:57 PM
whats the deal with our safetys... is harrison doing good in OTA's?

do yall think he might be able to win that starting FS spot?
Harrison hasn't practiced yet. He's not allowed to until at least the 18th. Stanford University doesn't hold graduation ceremonies until then. He'll be a late addition to the camps. I'm really eagar to see how he comes out in that secondary but we all have to wait. Oh well.

Honoring Earl 34
06-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Harrison hasn't practiced yet. He's not allowed to until at least the 18th. Stanford University doesn't hold graduation ceremonies until then. He'll be a late addition to the camps. I'm really eagar to see how he comes out in that secondary but we all have to wait. Oh well.

I bet he picks things up pretty easy .

hot pickle
06-11-2007, 01:12 AM
oh yeah i forgot about that... my bad... but ill say he has great size and could be good... and he looks real cool with his visor and everything... lol... but im excited to see what harrison can do :fans:

LORK 88
06-11-2007, 02:45 AM
I hope he can turn out well, he has tons of potential and versatility (and indeed does look like a total badass with the visor). I don't think he'll do much this year, but in the long run I'd imagine that he could replace Brown or Earl if either of them hasn't shown improvement.