PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching "the tuck rule" game

stingray
06-07-2007, 09:56 PM
I know the NBA finals are on, but I am instead watching a 2002 AFC playoff game in the snow on NFL network. Raiders@Pats. This is the infamous game where the Pats got the benefit of the call when it looked that Brady had fumbled. If I am correct, I think this is the Pats first playoff win with Brady. this is the game that got the pats rollin to 3 super bowl titles.

The Pencil Neck
06-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Without that one bizarre (although semantically correct) call, the Patriots dynasty disappears.

Blazing Arrow
06-07-2007, 11:34 PM
That was one of my top five favorite football moments. I love how in the end the Chokeland Faiders just had to eat it as it was directly from the rule book.

If you live in Faider country and you are not a fan you would understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMMa7cZb2Jc

"After reviewing the play. The Quarterbacks arm was going forward. It is an incomplete pass . Second and ten on the 42.":d:

aj.
04-14-2008, 08:07 PM
It's on again. Just started. Classic game. Heavy snow falling from the beginning.

Gruden with the Raiders and Romeo Crennel with the NE's. Tim Brown, Rich Gannon, Charlie Garner, Terry Kirby .... eek.

Showtime100
04-14-2008, 08:42 PM
It's on again. Just started. Classic game. Heavy snow falling from the beginning.

Gruden with the Raiders and Romeo Crennel with the NE's. Tim Brown, Rich Gannon, Charlie Garner, Terry Kirby .... eek.

The man see's a game, remembers a thread, goes through the trouble to find the thread, and turns us on to a great game. Props aj. :shades:

aj.
04-14-2008, 08:53 PM
No trouble at all. Just type 'tuck rule' into search and it's right there under all the threads about racism, religion, and tailgate parties.

Fox
04-14-2008, 09:07 PM
One of my all time favorites. I love heavy snow games.