PDA

View Full Version : Jacoby breaks down the OTAs today

TexansSeminole
05-21-2007, 06:50 PM
Jacoby is on another edition of Texans TV. I think it's smart to put this guy on Texans TV as many times as they have so far. He is one of those player's that was drafted this year that most people did not get a chance to watch in college. Lane doesn't exactly play on national TV often, or ever. This gives us a chance to see him and learn a little bit about him before the season starts. He seems like a keeper to me...the guy has the right mindset. He seems really relaxed and says he has already learned to play relaxed from Andre.

Twitch-Houston
05-22-2007, 08:52 AM
He was one of the guys I really wanted an autograph from. Wanted to get him before he made a splash. Unfortunately I didn't realize he was on the third level signing until I talked to some kids in line and they said, "Oh we got him earlier."

I wonder if that's where Haywood was cause I didn't even know he was there until I watched the recap video on TexansTV. :cry2:

Malloy
05-22-2007, 10:34 AM
Jones and Enis are on something, soon they'll have the munchies too.

Fun though, very laid-back interview :)

badboy
05-22-2007, 04:10 PM
I saw a quick clip last night on this guy running and he looked very fast. Heywood Jefferies popped into my mind from earlier Oiler teams.