PDA

View Full Version : A.J. Nicholson released by the Bengals

Errant Hothy
05-21-2007, 04:17 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2877610

In March, Nicholson pleaded no contest to burglary and grand theft in Tallahassee, Fla., and was sentenced to two months in a work program. He had been charged with stealing electronic equipment and other items from the apartment of a former Florida State teammate.

Nicholson was suspended for Florida State's appearance in the 2006 Orange Bowl after he violated team policy by taking a woman to the team's hotel in Miami.

Anybody think he'll get picked up?

real
05-21-2007, 04:18 PM
Wow....

He stole from his teammate ???

I doubt he gets picked up. Stealing is bad enough...but stealing from a teammate means you have really terrible character and judgement...That's like stealing from family....

Second Honeymoon
05-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Wow....

I doubt he gets picked up. Stealing is bad enough...but stealing from a teammat means you have really terrible character...That's like stealing from family....

yeah probably stole an Ipod or PS3...hope it was worth it.

TexansSeminole
05-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Wow....

I doubt he gets picked up. Stealing is bad enough...but stealing from a teammat means you have really terrible character...That's like stealing from family....

Him and another guy stole from Lorenzo Booker...the RB now with the Dolphins.

It was pretty big around Tally. Pretty good linebacker but we won't take him there is no way.

real
05-21-2007, 04:29 PM
Him and another guy stole from Lorenzo Booker...the RB now with the Dolphins.

It was pretty big around Tally. Pretty good linebacker but we won't take him there is no way.

Wow he stole from Book ?

I met Lorenzo a couple times and he was pretty cool....

Makes me think AJ is just a jerk...

ledzeppelin229
05-21-2007, 04:29 PM
I don't think anyone would want him on their team after hearing something like that...regardless of untapped talent.

TexansSeminole
05-21-2007, 04:30 PM
Wow he stole from Book ?

I met Lorenzo a couple times and he was pretty cool....

Makes me think AJ is just a jerk...

Yea I would agree.

I saw Lorenzo on campus several times...he was always jamming out on an Ipod so if AJ stole his Ipod...doesn't seem like he had a problem getting it back ha.

TexansSeminole
05-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Here is an article:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2464554

Vinny
05-21-2007, 08:49 PM
I have no sympathy for the Bengals...everyone in the NFL have been passing on the guys they have been drafting...they think they were smart getting "steals" in talent...but they are the the ones who stole from their fans by taking on sociopaths and hoping they can control them.

TexansSeminole
05-22-2007, 01:57 AM
I have no sympathy for the Bengals...everyone in the NFL have been passing on the guys they have been drafting...they think they were smart getting "steals" in talent...but they are the the ones who stole from their fans by taking on sociopaths and hoping they can control them.

Now the commish is sayin "no go" to these guys and they are paying the price.