PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Power Rankings - We are #29

V Man
05-17-2007, 03:29 PM
ESPN has us listed as #29 in their offseason power rankings

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2007&week=0

Lower than I thought. I would have guessed around 25.

badboy
05-17-2007, 03:48 PM
ESPN has us listed as #29 in their offseason power rankings

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2007&week=0

Lower than I thought. I would have guessed around 25.This is really great news!! Shh! We are sneaking up on the world.

powerfuldragon
05-17-2007, 03:51 PM
hey, that's an improvement. prisco had us at 30 a week or two ago.

Wolfiegrrl
05-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Y'all know what I love best about all these predictions and so forth? In the grand scheme of things, they don't mean diddly! Wasn't it two years ago they were predicting Arizona to go to the Superbowl? Then last year... it was supposed to be the Cowgirls vs. the Dead Fish? Trouble is, the Texans won't gain any respect in the league until we hit the playoffs. I see a very bright shiny future for us. I really wouldn't be surprised if we are in the playoffs this year.

:texflag:

Specnatz
05-17-2007, 03:53 PM
Pfft regergitaion of the same old crap from idiots who do not watch the Texans they can all go F a duck while running backwards for all I care.

Anymore!!

Marcus
05-17-2007, 03:57 PM
Pfft regergitaion of the same old crap from idiots who do not watch the Texans they can all go F a duck while running backwards for all I care.

Anymore!!

That reminds me. What does 'QFT' mean. Does it mean the same as 'word'?

Is it appropriate in this case? (Help teach this old dog some new tricks) :)

powerfuldragon
05-17-2007, 03:58 PM
qft = quoted for truth, so yes, it applies.

Texan_Bill
05-17-2007, 04:05 PM
That reminds me. What does 'QFT' mean. Does it mean the same as 'word'?

Is it appropriate in this case? (Help teach this old dog some new tricks) :)

Thanks for asking.... I have been wondering that for a long time... Shhhhhh!

Second Honeymoon
05-17-2007, 05:01 PM
hooray. we went from #25 to #29 without playing a game. i like how ESPN continues to talk about OL like they just grow on trees or like this past draft was some cornucopia of OL talent. I can't stand the Eastern Seabord Programming Network. Don't they have a Yankees-Red Sox game to cover?

they have the Cowboys at #9 from #11. So losing Parcells moves you up two spots? I guess if you pick the Cowboys and Cardinals to fdo something every year, eventually you will be right...ok whatever ESPN.....u blow

Specnatz
05-18-2007, 05:04 AM
Thanks for asking.... I have been wondering that for a long time... Shhhhhh!

Quoted for truth. so yeah it means word, I guess?

pancho
05-18-2007, 09:35 AM
I can't stand the Eastern Seabord Programming Network. Don't they have a Yankees-Red Sox game to cover?
Yes,we showed them last year when we played the NFC East.

Wolfiegrrl
05-18-2007, 02:53 PM
I really feel that we are going to be the sneaker pick this year. People don't realize just how well put together our team is right now. Of course, looking from the inside out, I can see a lot of possibilities...

Seriously though, I look good in Battle Red Glasses. :fans: