PDA

View Full Version : Anyone find it interesting....

TEXANS84
05-15-2007, 11:10 PM
That Eric Moulds has not been picked up by anyone yet?

BTW, Eric's due to make 3.7 million from the Texans in dead money. I'm still scratching my head at this move.

Specnatz
05-15-2007, 11:22 PM
That Eric Moulds has not been picked up by anyone yet?

BTW, Eric's due to make 3.7 million from the Texans in dead money. I'm still scratching my head at this move.

There has to be something behind the scenes that is not being said. Effort or lack there of, you would think someone would have some interrest.

I just thought there maybe a team who will resign him after June cuts.

Goldensilence
05-15-2007, 11:39 PM
If Greenbay isn't a serious contender to land Keyshawn Johnson..... I would suspect they would take a look at Moulds. Fits a need on both sides. Moulds needs a home and is a surehanded Veteran who could at least be a steady peer for Favre on a young team.

Kaiser Toro
05-16-2007, 06:11 AM
Seeing him on TV over the years and seeing him live were like watching two different players. He appeared to be eating and running in molasses.

BigWig
05-16-2007, 07:42 AM
Seeing him on TV over the years and seeing him live were like watching two different players. He appeared to be eating and running in molasses.
Thats because you had a QB who couldnt execute!:devilpig:

Texan_Bill
05-16-2007, 08:02 AM
I remember Lance Z. talking about Moulds and things that he had heard behind the scenes... If I remember correctly, a lot of the issues had to do with Moulds' declining speed. He was not able to effectively drive DB's to help open up the field. In essence, he had the speed of a good third down / possession receiver - but not a number 2 that could spread the field...

Vinny
05-16-2007, 09:03 AM
Moulds looked like a TE last year when running....he may be retiring.

jerek
05-16-2007, 09:16 AM
Moulds looked like a TE last year when running....he may be retiring.

I hate agreeing with you on this particular point but I must. Eric was strong but looked slow. Mind you I still think there were a lot of times he got open, whether by skill or coincidence, and Carr didnt' see him.

Texan_Bill
05-16-2007, 09:16 AM
Good point. Nice comparison....

HOU-TEX
05-16-2007, 09:40 AM
There has to be something behind the scenes that is not being said. Effort or lack there of, you would think someone would have some interrest.

I just thought there maybe a team who will resign him after June cuts.

I hate agreeing with you on this particular point but I must. Eric was strong but looked slow. Mind you I still think there were a lot of times he got open, whether by skill or coincidence, and Carr didnt' see him.

Having that kind of a cap hit, I'd think we'd find some use for him. I think Spec's correct. He must've been a mole in the locker room.:bat:

Trap_Star
05-16-2007, 10:34 AM
could his knees be a ticking time bomb?...he had no speed last year...