PDA

View Full Version : 3rd RB

Goldensilence
05-13-2007, 10:43 AM
So we're pretty well set between Green and Dayne being the top two barring injury. I think they'll do well as a duo and help us dictate style and tempo.

However I'll turn heads to see who thinks who has the edge in the 3rd RB come this Camp? I think that'll probably be one of the more fun battles to watch this year. Wow excitement about TC roster spots.

Vinny
05-13-2007, 10:46 AM
the 3rd back will be a guy they can use in passing situations and must be a good receiver out of the backfield. It should be one of the better camp battles.

Porky
05-13-2007, 04:36 PM
the 3rd back will be a guy they can use in passing situations and must be a good receiver out of the backfield. It should be one of the better camp battles.

Agreed, and that's why I actually think Darius Walker may have the inside track.

kiwitexansfan
05-13-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm waiting for the Chris Taylor fan club to jump all over this thread.....

Call me crazy but I'm looking forward to seeing what Dayne can do for us this year. He got my all enthused like at the end of last year.

ATX
05-14-2007, 03:20 AM
Anyone think we'll carry 4 RBs and 1 FB? Is that plausible? We could put a few of them on the practice squad, but can't another team pick them up? Only reason I say this is because I'm thinking Green or Dayne or both will have some injuries this year, so that 3rd option will be important for us.

TK_Gamer
05-14-2007, 08:20 AM
I agree on the backfield recieving option, but I also think whoever can contribute on special teams will have edge. I think we will probably carry one on the PS and 3 in the rotation. we may even carry 2 on the PS but I think DB's, lineman, and linebacker will take up alot of the PS spots.