PDA

View Full Version : Man I cannot believe my old sign in works on this board!!

hellbentforfootball
05-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Just found yall today and all i can say is thank goodness!! I despise the new message boards, I didn't post to often on the old MB but i read just about everyday. So I'll catch yall up on the current events. 1) i love the Amobi "one Kanobi" pick, I want people to fear our defense, 2) I was the biggest Carr supporter and what he said in the chronicle about "not wanting to come to work" disgusted me.3) As a season tix holder it's been pretty difficult to stomach some of our decisions but, I think we are headed in the right direction. So here's to at least an 8-8 season and whoever put this site up thank you thank you thank you. signed, section 136 the family side

Goldensilence
05-10-2007, 09:07 PM
welcome back... the new boards suck.

GuerillaBlack
05-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Just wish there was more activity at these boards than before they were closed.

Scooter
05-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Just wish there was more activity at these boards than before they were closed.

there will be. our major setback is that these changes happened during the offseason so it's a little harder to get participation back up. once the season gets rolling again it'll pick up significantly. even the main board took a major nose dive this time of year.

welcome back hellbent. :texflag:

HOU-TEX
05-11-2007, 09:07 AM
.3) As a season tix holder it's been pretty difficult to stomach some of our decisions but, I think we are headed in the right direction.

What decisions have been hard to stomach? I kinda think this off-season has been by far the best in our existence. I agree, we are heading in the right direction. Only time will tell how long it'll take to get "there".:cool:

Specnatz
05-11-2007, 09:49 AM
What decisions have been hard to stomach? I kinda think this off-season has been by far the best in our existence. I agree, we are heading in the right direction. Only time will tell how long it'll take to get "there".:cool:

Yes the football decisions have been good but I am still in Austin and Mgt still does not care about me nor do they care about SA. I would love to be able to confront someone with power about those kind of bone headed moves.

:texflag:

:rant: