PDA

View Full Version : Check out Draft Luncheon TexansTV

Texans_Chick
05-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Don't have the link handy, but it is on the Texans website. There's some good info on there, but not a lot of details. Nice quotes.

I put some details on the luncheon in a AskTC blog post on the TexansTalk.com

Texans_Chick
05-03-2007, 09:54 AM
Also check out AJ's blog post at the regular website about the luncheon:

Link (http://www.houstontexans.com/news/blogs.asp?post_id=144)

Hurray, it's nice that AJ's blogging again!

MightyTExan
05-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Gets me pumped for the season. You can tell that they want to win and "not lose" games.

Kinda weird seeing AJ talk and smile.

Specnatz
05-03-2007, 12:38 PM
Since this says Texans TV I will put this here and the main site it sat BeMecco Ryans live but it is not working, what time was he going to be on?

alphajoker
05-03-2007, 01:17 PM

I agree...I've always enjoyed his "Voice of the Fans" articles.

Double Barrel
05-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Also check out AJ's blog post at the regular website about the luncheon:

Link (http://www.houstontexans.com/news/blogs.asp?post_id=144)

Cool! Good read, too. :thumbup

This is the second time I’ve heard Kubiak speak in a setting like this and it’s the second time I was looking around for a helmet to don and a wall to run through when his was finished. I call him a ‘stealth motivator’ because he’s not up there waving his arms or pounding his fist on the podium. He’s just delivering a clear and inspirational message – and it’s still fresh – and I believe him.

:fans: :texflag: :redtowel:

Texans_Chick
05-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by aj.
This is the second time I’ve heard Kubiak speak in a setting like this and it’s the second time I was looking around for a helmet to don and a wall to run through when his was finished. I call him a ‘stealth motivator’ because he’s not up there waving his arms or pounding his fist on the podium. He’s just delivering a clear and inspirational message – and it’s still fresh – and I believe him.

Exactly.

I wish they put the entire Kubiak speech on the TexansTV. He is just so real about stuff.

You can find the Luncheon deal on the TexansTV link archives.