PDA

View Full Version : Live Press Conf at 4:15

Silver Oak
04-29-2007, 04:45 PM
starts at 4:15 promptly (Rick Smith just said it!)

on the team website.

Vinny
04-29-2007, 05:03 PM
Live wrap-up draft presser at 4:15
General manager Rick Smith will discuss the Texans' day two draft picks following the team's seventh-round choice this afternoon at 4:15.

http://www.houstontexans.com/index2.html

GuerillaBlack
04-29-2007, 05:04 PM
Thanks, I'll be watching it. I can't wait for training camp to start. Damn, a whole summer!

powerfuldragon
04-29-2007, 05:10 PM
someone please post a transcript of it here for those of us who won't listen.

Vinny
04-29-2007, 05:13 PM
someone please post a transcript of it here for those of us who won't listen.
testing testing 1,2

check check 1234

Silver Oak
04-29-2007, 05:31 PM
nothing ground breaking in the conference. they like all of the players they selected (gasp!) and they'll be signing 7-10 undrafted FA's for camp.

Apparently GK knows the Studdard family well and has known Kasey forever. They both think he will battle hard for a spot on the roster.

Vinny
04-29-2007, 05:33 PM
nothing ground breaking in the conference. they like all of the players they selected (gasp!) and they'll be signing 7-10 undrafted FA's for camp.

Apparently GK knows the Studdard family well and has known Kasey forever. They both think he will battle hard for a spot on the roster.
Studdard's father was a teammate of Kubiak until 1988

nunusguy
04-29-2007, 05:39 PM

I don't like this political crap. And its so obvious what's going on, surprised that McNair puts up with it ? Its clear that what was going on last year when Kubiak drafted his sons teammate from Colorado State.
But this guard out of Texas they drafted, well he clearly is a misfit for the kind of athlete the Texans OLine calls for.

awtysst
04-29-2007, 05:45 PM
I don't like this political crap. And its so obvious what's going on, surprised that McNair puts up with it ? Its clear that what was going on last year when Kubiak drafted his sons teammate from Colorado State.
But this guard out of Texas they drafted, well he clearly is a misfit for the kind of athlete the Texans OLine calls for.

I think that Studdard is going to be our Right Guard of the future. Kuniack was talking about how he might be playing ealrier than we might expect so I could see him going to the RG spot. This would shift Weary to center(natural position).

If healthy we might see a line of

Spencer-Pitts-Weary-Studdard-Winston